Senior Lead Engineer
· Responsible for the VHMS real time software application architecting and development
· Work with other software developers to integrate various components together to meet design requirement
· Provide detail design documentation on the software system
· Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Computer or Control and Automation Engineering
· 6 years of relevant experience in video related software development
· Familiar with imaging hardware(camera, lens, etc.)
· Familiar with video/image processing technologies
· Familiar with real-time/mission-critical applications
· Familiar with camera,lens and PTU control
· Good at technical writing and communication Skills
· Formulate security research problems based on real-world requirements and industry needs
· Conduct high-quality applied research and development of innovative solutions
· Support R&D projects with industrial and academic collaboration partners
· Support productization of next generation of cutting-edge security technologies
· Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field
· Strong technical knowledge and expertise in one or more of the following areas: Security Analytics, Network Security, Anomaly and Threat Detection, IoT Security, Cloud and Data security, Software Vulnerability Analysis, Applied Cryptography
· Familiar with the state-of-the-art big data technologies and machine learning algorithms
· Strong software development skills in Java, C/C++, Python, Perl, MATLAB, etc.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Highly motivated, independent and resourceful team player
· Strong analytical thinking, interpersonal and problem solving skills
Security Threat Analyst
· Perform detailed triage, analysis/investigation on escalated and reported of security events
· Incident handling and management
· Support the SOC Manager in the preparation of SOC management and statistical reports
· Provide recommendation to improve security monitoring and cyber defence mechanism
· Degree in IT/Engineering with 4 or more years of relevant working experience in SOC with hands-on experience in monitoring, triage, analysis and incident management of real time security events
· Familiar with SOC processes and technologies
· SANS GSEC or equivalent
· Strong foundation in Internet protocols (TCP/IP) and security concepts
· Hands-on experience in Security Information Event Management System (SIEMS)
· Strong ability to understand and analyse log and network packet data
· Strong foundation in security threat and attack countermeasure
· Analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skill
· Effective time management and organisational skill
· Effective communication skill
Software Architect :
· Responsible for designing scalable/modular software architecture for real-time video, video analytics and electro-optical system control product to fulfil customer’s requirement
· Implementation of the framework and workflow
· Leading the effort in defining interfaces, module implementation and integration
· Working with QA to troubleshooting the system to achieve quality
· Provide documentation for the system design
· Provide training to team members
· Bachelor's degree of Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent
· Mimum 8 years of real-time video related software architecting experience and have successfully delivered these projects/products in real applications
· Good knowledge of both Windows and Linux OS based software development environment and programming languages
· Good knowledge and experience with remote video streaming and device control
· Familiarity with image processing libraries such as OpenCV and is able to understand and implement some image processing algorithms
· Have sound math and trigonometry foundation
· You will have previously designed end-to-end experiences and delivered them through digital and physical channels.
· Outstanding communication skills and the use of narration and storytelling skills are a must in this role to convey ideas and concepts and to bring product ideas to life (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc).
· You will engage with senior executives to understand requirements, influence and win the support of stakeholders and present solutions.
· You will need to have the ability to conduct ethnographic research and uncover underlying human needs and expectations in a short amount of time.
· Our ideal candidate is a People Leader with a Master Black Belt who has extensive experience in business operations, leading large change projects within Consulting, large customer centric service organisations or similar dynamic and matrix environment.
· You will have demonstrated success in driving financial results employing your technical mastery of process improvement methodologies specifically Six Sigma and Lean tools including DMAIC and DFSS and Customer Centred Design principles
· As a lead instructor and communication skills second to none you will have the ability to coach and lead other Green belts and Black belts in the team through project completions.