Job # 1
A leading Saudi Arabian Food and Beverages Company requires experienced, self-motivated and energetic individuals for the following vacancies:
-Required high secondary school with at least 2 years experience in the same field and must have valid Saudi driving license
-Task: Orders collection on daily bases from all customers in his route; Ensure that accurate / complete orders provided to delivery salesman; Ensure on time collections from credit clients as per company policy
-Required high secondary school with at least 2 years experience in the same field and must have valid Saudi driving license with experience in driving sales vans
-Task: Maximize the sales of company products; Achieve the sales target by Month / quarter / year; prepare daily sales report and submit to accounts, & ensure that van have sufficient stocks to fulfill the market requirement, comply with the van route plan.
- Required Intermediate school with At least 2 year experience in the same field. And Must have valid Saudi driving license with experience in driving sales vans.
-Tasks: Deliver all the orders booked by sales representative; Ensure that sales van is driven and maintained according to company requirement; Comply with the delivery schedule in order to provide excellent trade service.
- Required Intermediate school and must have valid Saudi driving license and knowledge of operate forklifts
- Tasks: Loading / unloading sales vans, trailers and arranging the warehouse when require.
TETRA PAK ENGINEER
-Bachelor Degree or high Diploma In Electronics / Electrical / Mechanical with At least 6 -10 years' experience in Dairy/ juice/ Drinks manufacturing Industry.
- Knowledge in trouble shooting and maintenance of Tetra steritube / GEA Steritube plant, Tetra Aseptic Drink, Tetra Albend / Team Al Mix, Tetra CIP Plant, Tetra Al Safe Plant, Pasteurizer/PHE Heat, Exchangers / Homogenizers and Drum dumpers.
- Knowledge of handling entire process plant including mixing section.
- Automation programming is an added advantage.
- Bachelor Degree or high diploma in electronics / Electrical / Mechanical with at least 10 year experience in service / maintenance of all Tetra Pak filler machines.
- Schedule Planning for the service and maintenance of filler machines arid DE equipments, Knowledge of complete service and maintenance of filler machines TBA 22, TPA 19, A3 speed, A3 Flex high-speed machines, cardboard packer, Straw Applicator, Helix, Cap & Dream cap machines and Shrink Wrappers
-Required Technical Diploma with At least 3 year experience in operating beverage processing machines
- Experience in perform weekly maintenance machines and Write up operator Log sheets, read and understand Processing operations manuals; Able to understand written and spoken English
FILLING MACHINE OPERATOR
- Required Technical Diploma with At least 3 year experience in operating beverage filling machines
- Experience in perform weekly maintenance machines, Write up Operator Log sheets; read and understand Processing operations manuals. And Able to understand written and spoken English
Translatable lqama is must for non-Saudis and the profession has to be transferable as well.
Please forward your CV to Fax: 0114982064 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Att. Human Resources Department
For any more details or Inquires please call: Mob 0504981234
Job # 2
Required for a Trading Company based in Dammam
•Attend to day to day enquiries and submit quotations to clients.
• Identify requirement as per enquiry from client and source the' right equipments, spares and consumables as per the requirement
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree /computer literate and good command in English.
• Minimum 3 years of Experience in similar role in KSA.
• Transferable IQAMA preferred.
• Manage all financial-related affairs of the company in terms of cash management, funding, budget allocation, sales invoice preparation, payments and payroll
• Execution of finance and accounts related matters in compliance with Saudi Government requirements and company policy.
• Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting /computer literate and good command in English with minimum 4 years' Experience in KSA.
• Transferable IQAMA preferred.
To promote Hydraulic/ Mechanical tools and accessories
• A good technical understanding of Hydrauic Tools, Mechanical toils and its applications/Degree /Diploma in Mechanical Engineering wan experience of sales in similar products in KSA/ Computer literate and good commend in English /Transferable IQAMA preferred.
Please forward CV's to : email@example.com
Job # 3
A world class company engaged mainly in Oil, Gas, Petrochemical mega construction, having operations in the Middle East and Australia is looking for the following categories for their upcoming projects In BAHRAIN & KUWAIT
MAINTENANCE SUPERINTENDENTS (all disciplines)
MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS (all disciplines)
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISORS (all disciplines)
SKILLED MAINTENANCE CRAFTSMEN ( all disciplines)
• Long term employment
• Excellent salary packages & facilities
• Family status for selected categories
Interested candidates with adequate qualification and experience in maintenance and operations of oil & gas petrochemical companies may rush their CVs to
CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT RENTAL CO.
IN AL KHOBAR URGENTLY REQUIRES:
• SAUDI DEBT COLLECTOR
Driving license and good communication skills in English.
• HIRE DESK COORDINATOR
With 5 years experience in KSA, transferable iqama.
Graduate, driving license and 6 years KSA experience,
Rush your CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org