- Drive GE government affairs and GE GA&P initiatives, in planning and developing key strategies, and implementing actions vis-à-vis government institutions and regulatory agencies in a wide range of areas including international trade, healthcare, finance/capital, energy, environmental regulations, and intellectual property.
- Coordinate with GE businesses and the country leadership teams on the development of GE positions on various issues, implementation of government affairs strategy and policy initiatives.
- Influence across GE businesses and the various GE constituents to inform, develop and execute GE positions and strategies.
- Build GE capacity with senior policy makers and influencers.
- Undergraduates and/or graduate degree in law, political science or public policy.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience, with significant similar experience with a global corporation or with an international law or consultancy firm; previous role in government would be viewed as a significant advantage. Strong relationships with government officials and influencers from the region.
DOWNSTREAM SEGMENT LEADER
- Demonstrated success as a software solutions consultant at the C-suite level
- Significant expertise in customer/market-facing software sales positions as an individual contributor and sales leader
- Ability to build deep trust with internal teammates and end customer executives
- Strong desire to train and enable sales professionals to embrace and use solution selling approaches that compel end customers to adopt and implement software to solve more strategic, comprehensive, mission critical business problems
- Desire and ability to lead, advise, coach and mentor sales professionals through a process of hands on training and real world joint selling
- Technical acumen to interface with technologists, understand complex concepts and translate in a way that businesses or industry can understand
- Lead outcome selling account planning process with each strategic account to establish a deep understanding of their business outcomes and needs, and align and quantify our value proposition with our customer’s specific business outcomes,
- Work closely with different GE businesses & 3rd party partners to lead customer engagement at the all level to introduce our vision, link customer business objectives to KPI and align KPI to measurable outcomes and quantifiable value.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good discipline, accomplishes work on time and escalate if required
- Solution mindset
- Ability to learn fast especially for aerospace / science related subjects
- Open to feedback and new learning.
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Engineering/Aerospace/Mechanical, E&E, Materials, Process, and etc.
- Must be good with Excel, MS Word.
- Good verbal and written English and Malay.
- Able to articulate ideas / thoughts clearly to all working levels.
- Ability to understand technical documents especially Aerospace related.
Responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring Customer Satisfaction and maintaining all equipment models specific to a modality or modalities in the assigned area.
- Diploma Qualified to Degree level or equivalent. Minimum Diploma holder, majoring in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, BioMedical Engineering or equivalent
- Technical analytical skills. 2-4 years Field Services experience.
- Experience in Clyclotron, CT, X-ray, Nuclear Medicine is a plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality or multi-modalities. Sought by others for guidance and advice.
- Profiency in English and local language.
Graduates leave the program with leadership skills necessary to fulfill both customer and business objectives. The program, which commences in March 2017, is a two-year program spanning three eight-month rotational assignments. Mandatory rotations will include field / construction and scheduling with a third in another discipline (commercial operations, quality, sourcing, contract management, finance, project controls, logistics, project management, lean, and technical). Participants are expected to demonstrate a field desire.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience and a maximum of 6 years
SENIOR ENGAGEMENT MANAGER
Our Power Economics team offers analyses focused on understanding and study of the financial and physical operation of the electric power systems including generation and grid planning, system optimization, asset valuation, competitive power markets and energy policy implications. Our Power Systems Operation and Planning team utilizes their deep knowledge of connected power grid planning, design, operation, and life-cycle management, to offer customized solutions to our global clients and other GE businesses. The Global Power Projects group supports new and upgraded thermal power plants with grid code testing, PSS settings, and power plant monitors (TSRs and TSAs) as well NPI, model development, field testing, and proposal support for GE Wind projects and proposals. The Software COE develops and licenses several different software products and has over 700 users worldwide of EC’s Concorda Suite of software tools to assess the economics, performance, and reliability of interconnected power systems. Energy Consulting also offers a full range of power system education courses through our Power Systems Engineering Course (PSEC).
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field from an accredited university or college
- At least 10 years of professional experience in marketing, sales, engineering, product management or a related function, including at least 5 years experience leading diverse teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills suitable for making presentations to internal and external business executives, and for supporting GE executive external communications.
REGION TECHNICAL LEADER
The Region Technical Leader is accountable for all the technical development & solving issues pertaining GE Grid Solutions Projects, Services and Products offering in MENAT Region. He will take leadership for the technical aspects of the Projects/Products/Services covering GE GS Product/Services portfolio and on all the external products or services which are part of GE Product/Project offerings to its customers.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. Minimum of 10 additional years of experience in Project Leadership. An undergraduate degree in engineering is required. An advanced technical degree is strongly preferred
INTERNATIONAL TRADE COMPLIANCE
Location: United States
- Lead and oversee the watchlist screening program. Work with various other shared services to maintain compliance with watchlist screening requirements. Provide training on watchlist screening. Support initiatives to improve efficiency, automation, and processes related to watchlist screening. Maintain watchlist screening metrics.
- Lead and oversee the contracts review process to assure ITC requirements are negotiated into contracts (purchase, sale, services, etc.). Maintain library of contract clauses and toolkits for business lawyers to use. Support initiatives to improve efficiency, automation, and processes related to contract review. Maintain metrics on contracts review
- Support the Customs COE and the Executive Counsel for ITC Compliance on customs legal matters.
- Support the Sanctions Counsel on matters involving economic sanctions.
- Analyze activity/trends to identify key themes and lessons learned to aid in early identification of legal compliance risks.
- Use judgment and ITC expertise to identify significant issues and control weaknesses in screening, contracts review and customs, and make recommendations to management to minimize risk of exposure and loss.
- Support drafting voluntary disclosures related to investigations for government authorities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Law degree from an accredited law school with a minimum of 8 years of experience at a large law firm and/or corporate legal department with significant experience in export control, economic sanctions, and customs.
- Specific experience involving watchlist screening, contract review and negotiation, and regulatory areas related to international trade control laws.
CLINICAL EDUCATION SPECIALIST
Location: United States
- Experience working in a Critical Care environment, i.e. ICU, Emergency
- Experience working with GEHC products and services
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited Nursing Program
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex clinical content in an easy to understand manner
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Experience in Technical, Clinical, or Applications
- Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns
- This position is open to candidates internal and external to GE.
- Associates degree from accredited Nursing program, or a clinical certificate and 5 years of experience working in a clinical environment, or a high school diploma and 10 years of work experience in a clinical environment
- Licensed Registered Nurse
Location: United States
- Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services
- Continuously update their understanding the customers changing clinical and/or operational
- issues and challenges
- Create viable product configurations which meet customer needs effectively, while achieving
- optimum margin for GE
- Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process,
Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 5 years of selling experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field( e.g. biomedical engineering, medical physics) or Life Sciences field