COUNTRY FINANCE MANAGER
- You are to manage a team of finance manager(s) and/or supervisor(s) and be the single point of contact for HQ Finance Department in Kuwait.
- You will report directly to the Manager Outstation Accounts for day to day work related matters.
- You are responsible for a wide range of activities on a Pan-India level, such as supervising accounting and ensuring monthly, quarterly and year-end close, repatriation of funds, ensuring regulatory compliance with various regulatory bodies in a timely basis, ensuring uniformity of tax compliance (direct and indirect) and provide necessary guidance to the Accounts team in India to streamline the tax compliance and minimize risk.
- You are to communicate and collaborate with HQ regarding implementation of Head Office projects, and bring about process improvements and assist in the restructuring of accounts tasks in the region.
- You are to develop, coach, and motivate team members across all regions into a cohesive work unit, and facilitate training in applicable systems and internal control procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting Discipline
- MBA or any other Accounting qualification like C.A (Chartered Accountant) is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years accounting experience including experience of leading medium sized team.
- Knowledge of airline accounting procedures preferred.
- The Cabin Crew Member is responsible for the safety of passengers in flight and during emergencies
- Compliance to KAC Safety standards.
- Adherence to regulatory requirements of DGCA, procedures and policies and performance of work is in accordance with the Company’s standard.
- Duties involve providing a variety of services to passengers on board the aircraft and maintaining a high standard of customer service throughout the flight to ensure a smooth flight.
- Good communication and Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to remain calm in emergencies or when dealing with difficult passengers.
- Good general health and fitness .
- Positive attitude and Assertiveness.
- Ability to work flexibly in a challenging schedule.
- Being professional at the same time having empathy for others.
- You are responsible for cash management activities across the network including liquidity planning and control.
- You are to manage investments with the purpose of enhancing returns.
- You are responsible for reporting and analyzing cash flow to optimize benefits for Kuwait Airways.
- You are responsible for the management of interest, currency and commodity risk.
- Master’s degree in Finance
- 8 years of experience in a relevant role and industry.
Location: United Kingdom
- You will discuss fares and routes with customers; solve issues, reissue tickets, endorse and reroute tickets in accordance with established detailed procedures. This will include accurately calculating fares, booking flights, filling in coupons and routing copies to proper files.
- You are to assist clients with routings, hotel bookings, fares information, seat selection, special meals, special handling for handicapped persons etc., and provides any other assistance as necessary.
- You are to reconfirm and/or cancel flight reservations for customers as requested. This includes inputting required data in assigned computer terminal.
- You are to answer queries on the telephone regarding routings, bookings, fares, type of aircraft and other air travel related information.
- You are to sort agents' and auditors' coupons serially to be included in the daily records and sales Report.
- You are to carry out other similar or related duties as assigned, such as filing, recording, maintaining a proper appearance and dress code, etc.
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education or equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience in air ticketing, including 1 year of formal training.
- Knowledge of relevant computer system and keyboard skills.
Location: United Kingdom
- Assist assigned supervisor in compiling the information pertaining to sales promotion activities achieved by assigned area. This includes analyzing sales reports and clients cards, collecting related data and preparing necessary statistical reports to be used in further planning activities.
- Assist Supervisor in analyzing and achieving assigned sales promotion plans. This includes receiving a copy of approved sales plan and targets, assisting Supervisor in allocating targets to Sales Representatives in assigned area, following up on their performance, analyzing major deviation from targets and drafting reports recommending corrective actions.
- Visit IATA and non-IATA Travel Agencies to promote related sales and collect information for monitoring their productivity and practices of other carriers and their agents. Assist in solving KAC agent/clients’ problems and coordinates with reservation and traffic staff to provide booking facilities and special traffic handling for inclusive tours organized by KAC agents.
- Visit Ministries, Government’s corporations, commercial houses, oil companies, other airlines, unions, various associations, sports clubs, business men, VIP’s and other prospective clients to promote sales to achieve established sales targets.
- Receive and review clients requests and contact Operations Department and Traffic personnel at Kuwait Station to arrange for aircraft preparation and necessary clearances. This includes negotiating any terms and conditions for additional services required by clients, calculating fares and completing contracts and processing to Supervisor for review and approval.
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education plus 2 years of formal training in commercial discipline.
- 4 years of experience in airline ticketing and reservation, including 1 year formal training and the successful completion of ticketing, reservation and airline sales training courses, 2 years of which as Sales Representative.
- Proficient in English