- Report any incident that occur in the warehouse premises immediately to the supervisor and investigate the case via CCTV and share the findings with concerned personnel.
- Supervise work activities of housekeeping staff to ensure warehouse and premises are in a clean and orderly manner.
- Assign duties, inspect work, investigate complaints regarding housekeeping, and take corrective action.
- May Purchase housekeeping supplies.
- Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Conduct orientation training, explain work procedures and to demonstrate use and maintenance of housekeeping equipment.
- Establishes standards and procedures for work of housekeeping staff.
- Participate in team briefing
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Any other duties which are equal or similar to the responsibility level.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a housekeeping role or relevant experience with at least one year in a supervisory role.
- Good interpersonal skills including ability to act with tact, sensitivity and diplomacy.
- Ability to communicate properly
- Experience of supervising staff
- Ability to monitor, maintain and improve present systems and practices.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- Handling Customer Service & Complaints Inbound Calls
- Handling Motor Claims Requests Inbound Calls
- Handling Collection Inbound/Outbound Activities
- Handling Renewal Inbound/Outbound Activities
- Minimum High School Diploma
- 0-2 Years of Experience
- Arabic & English R/W Skills
- Culture Awareness
- Customer Care Skills
- Working Under Stress Environment
- Working Under Pressure
- Prescreen, identify, analyze, and repair appliance and electronic product failures ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Configuring/troubleshooting experience with hardware including audio-DSP, A/V control, video and audio devices, and USB based software applications.
- Order necessary parts after initial prescreen so they are in hand before going to customers' location.
- Perform daily administrative functions to include warranty claims and report submission.
- Maintain performance objectives as required by the company.
- 3 to 5 years field service experience in all major home appliances.
- Possess appropriate Refrigerant Handling Certificate(s), CET, (HVAC) and other applicable appliance or electronics service certifications.
- Knowledge and proficient use of electronic and appliance and/or refrigeration tools and diagnostic test equipment.
- Proficient in MS Office and Smartphone technology with the ability to quickly learn proprietary software applications.
- Valid driver's license with a clear driving record.
- Answers and routes incoming calls on a complex digital telephone system.
- Performs database retrieval for directory information.
- Provides information obtained from a variety of sources to field questions from the public regarding departments, phone numbers, operational hours, etc. Dispenses general information in person regarding the college when incoming call load allows.
- Assists callers in identifying needs and then routing calls appropriately.
- Places long distance calls for authorized college staff as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of: Computer operations to include the use of email and web browser and customer service techniques.
- Ability to: Think quickly and communicate orally with a variety of callers
- Operate AutoCad produce designs, working drawings and tender packages.
- Operate 3D Modelling software Sketch up or 3D Max and Adobe Photoshop.
- Analyse building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs.
- Coordinate structural, electrical and mechanical designs and determine a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans.
- Layout and space plan arrangements for different buildings and concepts.
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
- Represent architect on construction site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections, under architect's supervision.
- Maintain the filing system of all documents and work within the departments quality standards.
- 3-5 years of experience in Architecture and Interiors.
- Experienced in mill works drafting and detailing.
- Must know how to incorporate/coordinate construction features (including plumbing, electrical and other mechanicals) into design
- Must visually interpret verbal instructions and suggestions.
- Able to work independently and as a team member with good communication skills
- Must have a team-oriented attitude, an attention to detail and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver finished results to deadlines.
- Good, fast and accurate use of AutoCAD, 3D max, Sketch Up, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft office.
- Development of e-commerce solution architecture and system framework and lead the team of developers in delivering the solution
- Provide consulting and development support in enhancing the current online store with new features/functionalities
- Establishing and maintaining effective engagement with senior Business managers of Retail and IT units in Alghanim
- Provides leadership in the development of technical skills in others through active knowledge sharing
- Introduction of structured techniques and ensure that the team adheres to the design and development methodologies
- Developing technology roadmaps relevant for the business and help in timely execution
- Long and medium term systems architecture strategic planning and implementation
- Setting standards and policies to govern the architecture and design of solutions delivered by vendors
- Ensure that standard systems features are explored fully and realistic options are offered prior to any development and modification work
- A bachelor’s degree coupled with solid technology background in web/software development
- Should have worked in more than one business vertical
- should have experience in leading ecommerce development projects with good understanding of retail business framework, technical architecture, deployment of ecommerce software and integration of the online store to the backend ERP
- Strong and demonstrable solution architecting skills with minimum 8 years of experience including application architecture, object and data modelling, database design etc.
- Should have grown in the technical career path with hands on experience in web development, coding and solution design
- Excellent knowledge in E-commerce development tools, PHP scripting, web 2.0 concepts, AJAX, Magneto ecommerce, enterprise content management systems, Phing and Mercurial tools
- Prepare business plans, quarterly and long range forecasts.
- Analyze financial data, documents to provide recommendation regarding investment, loans etc.
- Get introduced to and maintain contacts with Relationship managers at banks.
- Review the term sheet, loan documentation, negotiate with the banks for better terms and ensure compliance with terms.
- Prepare periodical reports in respect of the loans and the collaterals with various banks and the actions taken during current month & year-to-date
- Ensure loan covenants are complied with.
- Ensure to roll over, renew the loans on maturity. Ensure adequate funds are available in time for interest payments.
- Assist Senior Management in preparing bank information packs, answering banks’ queries on the financials and operations.
- Fulfill ad-hoc information requests from banks and Senior Management.
- Master Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Proficient in MS Excel and Power Point
- Excellent inter - personal skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong Negotiating skills
- Experience in dealing with banks and loan documentation.
- Ability to manage support staff, leadership skills
MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST
- Liaising closely with the research associates to assure data output matches data needs
following up on research project. When required, participate in conducting field research / in-depth interviews
- Assisting in the quality control, coding and analysis of qualitative and quantitative studies
- Interpreting data, writing reports, and making actionable recommendations
- Conducting desktop research on markets and opportunities targeted by the business units to ensure we have accurate, relevant and up-to-date information
- Performing other duties as requested by the Senior Research Associate
- University degree in marketing, business, computer science or math with an interest in business related topics
- Multi-lingual with good written and oral communication abilities. Arabic language capabilities is a plus
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint is a must. SPSS is a plus
- Preference for individuals with good analytic skills and experience in statistical modeling and analysis—including multivariate and conjoint analysis
- Service minded individual, willing to invest the time and effort to learn new and advanced skills
- Able to lead and work independently with little supervision. Demonstrates enthusiasm, confidence and positive attitude in all interactions
- Handle Cash with care and honest.
- Prepare Till report and Fund Transfer on daily basis.
- Costing and clearing job cards.
- Invoicing job cards to respective accounts.
- Deal with Insurance Co.'s representative LPO / other related document.
- Preparing Cost Office related reports - Open WIP report, discount verification etc.
- Two years previous cashier experience
- Written and spoken English
- Good people skills
- Computer literate
- Spoken Arabic, desirable
- Receivables accounting
- Payables accounting and cash management
- General Ledger accounting
- Contract Management
- Must have graduated in Accounting/Commerce and display good relevant accounting knowledge.
- 1 - 2 years of work experience in general accounting role
- Knowledge of MS Office solutions (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP (Preferred)
- Good communication skills in English
- Must be reliable and dedicated and flexibility to work additional hours as business requirements dictate.
- Willingness to accept additional assignments.