TECHNICAL SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
· To assists / support Project Manager for compilling project documentation.
· Carry out administrative work related
· In charge presentation material and coordinator for meetings
· Ensure documentation are complete, up to date, follow standard ISO
· Assist and monitoring claim status and warranty
· Possess a Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
· At least 1-2 years
· Ability to work effectively in a team.
· Good communication skill in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
SUPPORT FUNCTION CONTROLLER
· Responsible for controlling activities of Support Function
· Ensure timely and accurate delivery of Support Function reporting
· Prepare Support Function allocation cycles and ensuring the accuracy and completeness
· Involved in preparation of Service Level Agreements (SLA) between entities
· Involved in billings management for services provided by Support Function
· Assist in preparing Support Function cost reports and any ad-hoc reports requested by Lead Country Management
· Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Finance/ Accountancy or equivalent
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in areas of commercial, finance or general accounting function
· Experience/ exposure to business requirements of diversified industries will be an advantage
· Able to work independently, self-motivated, possess analytical skills and ability to adapt change
· Working experience in multinational environment
· In the respective area of responsibility delivers complex value-oriented services in required quality and in accordance with company methods, regulations and guidelines.
· Participates in Finance Shared Services (FSS) local and/or global improvement projects and initiatives.
· Provide consulting and expert services for timely completion of the month end closing process.
· For FI month end closing activities (eg. AR,AP, GL Revaluation program, Fixed Assets Depreciation run and FI posting etc.)
· For CO month end closing activities (eg. CCA allocation, PCA allocation, Profitability Analysis module and etc.)
· Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Degree or Professional Degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Commerce or equivalent
· Accounting Knowledge, understanding of P2P process and its various controls
· Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access
· Excellent communication skill in English both written and verbal
· Typically 1 to 3 years of experience within service operations/service management area (in two or more businesses/ processes/areas).
· Min. 1 year experience in the FI/CO modules of SAP
· At least 1 year of international exposure required for cross border service delivery positions
SERVICE EXPERT TURBINE ENGINEER
· Corrective maintenance and services for power plant DCS-systems, especially turbine control system on site
· Technical consulting and support for service technicians and customers via telephone or face to face
· Development of specific technical solutions on customers demand
· Optimisation for power plant DCS-systems, especially turbine control system on site
· Support for gas turbine maintenance services on site
· Prefer to to possess a Diploma/Degree in Instrumentation & Control/ Electrical/ Electronic or equivalent.
· Experienced in Power Plant Commissioning
· System administration of automation technology in power plants.
· Good communication skill in both English and German
· Willing to work for 12-month contract
· Note: 2 Vacancies
TRAINING AND COMPETENCY CO-ORDINATOR
Location: UNITED KINGDOM
· Coordinate technical training for all professional and production staff identified through gap and skills analysis and meet legal and legislative requirements for DK and UK
· To support the development of accredited training courses to meet UK industry standards and awarding body criteria
· To deliver as required, on boarding inductions and in house training on an ad-hoc basis (dependant on subject specialism)
· Maintain paper based and computerised records in line with contractual requirements to ensure correct recording and completion of documentation both paper based and electronic
· Coordination and execution of the apprenticeship programme for higher and advanced apprentices
· To support ELT initiatives including placements intern and graduate programme, STEM and schools engagement
· To provide smooth and efficient processing of administrative requirements to enable continued partnership working with local training providers and other training partners
· To line manage year 1 apprentices during college education courses and factory rotation and conducts and maintains apprentice reviews in line with contractual obligations
· Act as the business representative for safeguarding and prevent initiatives as dictated by business and government policy
· To adopt the role of exams officer for awarding bodies and complying with relevant policies and procedures
· Educated to GCSE level including English and Maths
· ICT at a minimum of level 2
· To hold a professional training and development qualification (PTLLS/DTLLS /C&G7306) is desirable or would be willing to work towards
· Experience of working in a coordinator role, preferably within an apprenticeship and/or training environment
TRACK MAINTENANCE MANAGER
Location: UNITED KINGDOM
· Responsible for ensuring that all Trackwork assets on the Edinburgh tram network are maintained safely in accordance with applicable technical and safety standards.
· Responsible for ensuring the Trackwork activities detailed in the Track Maintenance handbook are implemented for the Edinburgh Tram Network
· Managing and checking the quality of work delivered and confirming assets are compliant to applicable standards.
· Responsible for working with the Logistics and Performance Manager to ensure all track maintenance works are planned and undertaken within timescales detailed in the track maintenance handbook.
· Responsible for liaison with the E&M Manager to ensure track works are resourced with competent technicians
· Responsible for analysis and interpretation of track measurement data
· Minimum of Degree level qualification in Civil or Trackwork Engineering. Chartered status preferred.
· Knowledge and experience of Trackwork maintenance processes, systems and standards.
· Able to demonstrate, promote and embed safe working behaviours within the team.
· Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
· Able to coach, influence and develop others.
· Hold and retain the competencies relevant to this post and required by business need.
· Good communication, planning and organisational skills
Location: UNITED KINGDOM
· Carry out post tyre turning examinations
· Assist other team members with the development of technical skills
· Maintain the wheel lathe and shunt vehicle
· Maintain plant and equipment as required
· Update and maintain the wheel set database and any other records, as directed by the Supervisor
· Carrying out routine train maintenance and exam work when required to meet the production plan
· Undertake any other duties as and when required
· Must have relevant experience in a mechanical/electrical engineering environment
· Ability to complete all records of actions and operations accurately and to procedures
· Understands and cares for tools, equipment and PPE as appropriate
· Knowledge of Health and Safety including bio-hazards, manual handling and Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
· Ability to use a laptop for diagnostic purposes
· Ability to produce complex, analytical technical reports
· Safety critically assessed
· Perform requirements analysis and design tasks to produce system level requirements, architecture, and design and interface specifications for railway systems projects involving signalling, train control, communication or electrification domains.
· Perform function and/or design recovery for the existing systems/ products where necessary to maintain current installations or to establish specification baselines for new systems.
· Develop the technical plans and processes associated with a work package; establish and maintain supporting tools, techniques and infrastructure.
· Perform systems integration and configuration management activities as required for relevant application and concerned subsystem(s); Ensure effective technical reviews and system verification activities associated with a work package
· Investigate and resolve system, product or application level technical issues cooperatively with (signalling) design engineering, product development, engineering assurance/ RAMS, verification and validation, testing and commissioning functions.
· Support subsystem production/ implementation including its interfaces and integration with other parts of the system; Deliver installation plans with deployment designs/ drawings for the concerned subsystem
· Provision of high quality Ultrasound service.
· Administrative duties including organisation of clinical workload and preparation of preliminary reports.
· Attention to detail in all aspects of imaging service from patient wellbeing, examination, and close collaboration with Radiologists.
You will have a successful track record in the clinical environment. General radiographic skills are desirable. You will have strong communication skills and the ability to work autonomously. You will have AHPRA registration, ASAR registration/ AIR accreditation and NSW radiation licence. You will hold a Tertiary qualification in Medical Imaging/Sonography. You will be passionate about patient care and safety.