- Ensure that Ground Handling Agent / Cargo Handling Agent,EK staff and other service suppliers are fully briefed regarding EK requirements and that they deliver them in a timely and efficient manner so that the cargo handling proceeds smoothly.
- Co-ordinate with GHA and ensure cargo is flown as booked and our customer service standards are maintained.
- Deal with problems arising such as delays, disruptions, cargo mishandling and transfer of cargo.
- Investigate and respond to queries, complaints and claims in order to restore customer confidence.
- Undertake various administrative functions including rostering of staff, assessing training needs and completion of performance appraisals.
- Ensure the expeditious and accurate completion of all post flight activities including despatch messages, forwarding documentation, and completion of station file so that down line operations can proceed smoothly.
- Update and maintain computerised Reservations System and operational automated databases in order to provide the requisite customer service information and facilitate the generation of periodic report and statistical information.
- Collate and compile the cargo documentation for cargo uplifted on flights in accordance with local regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Graduate Level.
- Must have completed relevant professional training courses to advanced level, such as Advanced Cargo Handling, Weight & Balance, Advanced Load Control and Basic Supervisory Training.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Air Cargo Industry of which 2 years should be at a senior level.
- Excellent knowledge of cargo handling procedures, customs formalities and airline requirements.
- Proven ability of leading, developing staff.
- Initiative and commitment to ensure that EK’S cargo matters are handled efficiently.
INTERNAL COMMUNICATION OFFICER
- Lead the implementation of the internal communications strategy and work closely with the management team and other internal stakeholders to bring about a strategic and joined-up approach to internal communication.
- Maintain an up-to-date forward plan for the communication of projects and key initiatives. This will include identification of key messages, close co-ordination with the ICM or MIC to ensure that internal and external messages are aligned.
- Advise and support senior managers on internal communications issues and strategy, and support project & service managers in the planning of communications campaigns following the forward plan.
- Ensure that the content of internal communication channels, including the employee newspapers, intranet and email bulletins all work in support of the internal communications strategy and are continually reviewed and improved.
- Devise, implement and evaluate internal communications plans for departmental strategies, programmes and projects as required, working closely with the relevant support departments or project managers involved.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in either internal communications or marketing or media or public relations or journalism in a large or reputed company.
- Proven editorial experience and the ability to manage a project from research stage through to implementation with little supervision
- Ability to understand and communicate persuasively issues and policies to different employee groups
Location: United States
- Ensure Premium passengers are provided with the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Greet passengers as they enter the Lounge and introduce them to all aspects of the Lounge product, advising them of all available services and offering assistance where required to maintain customer loyalty.
- Liaise with service providers and supervise contracted staff, overseeing catering, cleaning and maintenance operations, so that service standards are met and maintained.
- Assist operational staff in a proactive manner, to ensure passenger needs are met by undertaking seat changes, issuing of boarding cards, check-in of transit passengers, and reservation changes.
- Keep all passengers in the lounge informed regarding their fight departure and any other information pertaining to their flight.
- Minimum High School Level or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of Departure Control Systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Keen interest in the hospitality industry an advantage.
- Fluency in English.
SENIOR PRICING AND BUSINESS ANALYST
Location: United States
- Review and monitor EK’s price positioning for assigned US gateways
- Ensure that EK’s pricing products are positioned competitively and provide Revenue Optimization with frequent updates and recommendations on how to react to competitor activity for each assigned channel and market segment in order to develop EK’s market position
- Liaise with the local sales teams to provide analytical support for quarterly business reviews, pricing approvals, and any other ad-hoc requests.
- Provide regular market analysis for each sales channel, gateway, and sales region. Identifying sales gaps and opportunities to share with the commercial management team.
- Research, compile and analyze market data from internal and external sources, including but not limited to ARC, MIDT, forward booking, ticketing, and flown data
- Build and develop reports that are both easy to use and provide useful insights in steering sales and achieving the required commercial objectives while ensuring the accuracy of all reporting
- Business Degree with a minimum of 1 year relevant experience
- Very strong analytical skills and the ability to draw actionable conclusions from complex sets of data
- Excellent Excel skills including Power Pivot
Location: United States
- Plan, organise and co-ordinate the operational activities to ensure optimal efficiencies and productivity, delegating responsibilities to and controlling subordinate staff and GHA/third party contractors as appropriate.
- Monitor and oversee the service provided by GHA to ensure it is in line with EK standards, and where there are shortcomings, to address these appropriately and timeously. Where appropriate, make recommendations and implement process improvement with GHA.
- Resolve problems arising such as delays, disruptions, cargo mishandling and transfer cargo
- Review, collate and compile the cargo documentation for cargo uplifted on flights in accordance with local regulations and company policies
- Ensure accurate completion of all post flight activities including dispatch of message, forwarding documentation and completion of station file. Where required, take appropriate action for any irregularities/ discrepancies
- Investigate and respond to queries, complaints and claims received from internal and external customers in an efficient and timely manner, restoring customer confidence
- Update and maintain Cargo Systems in order to provide the requisite customer service information and produce and analyse periodic reports and statistics
- Educated to high school level or equivalent with at least 5 years’ experience in a Cargo Operations environment, including at least 3 years as a Senior Cargo Agent with previous experience in team leading.
- Perform the quarterly/annual consolidation process in compliance with IFRS.
- Manage the month end closing of the financial books for investment accounting.
- Authenticating and reviewing the reconciliations to ensure that the financial numbers are complete
- Generating accounting entries for new acquisitions including PPA.
- Review Group company submissions and financial statements for timeliness, completeness and accuracy.
- Provide key support in the preparation and audit of the Group's Financial Statements.
- Review group company processes/transactions to ensure compliance with corporate policies.
- Finance & Insurance. Management Accounting : 5+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Experience in a large organisation, preferably within the travel industry
- Strong accounting and technical skills in a service company with different lines of business operating in a multiple currency environment.
- Ability to analyse complex and large financial databases
AIRPORT SERVICES AGENT
Location: United States
- Working under the direction of the Airport Services Manager or Officer, to represent Emirates and enhance passenger service to both arriving and departing passengers. Ensure all operational criteria is completed within specified time frames.
- To be effective in co-ordination with all internal and external departments such as GHA, other airlines and various authorities at the airport as directed by the Airport Services Manager
- Assist in the preparation and completion of pre and post flight documentation and statistical information.
- Monitor the arrival immigration problems, retrieve relevant documentation and report accordingly
- To use the Emirates reservations system and perform basic reservations duties.
- Provide secretarial and administrative duties to the Airport Services Manager by responding to external/internal correspondence, taking minutes of meetings and screening incoming telephone calls where appropriate.
- Create and maintain appropriate record and filing systems for easy retrieval and proper maintenance of records.
- Order and maintain adequate stocks of EK stationery, Airport IDs and other promotional materials.
- A high standard of general education with a minimum of High School Level or equivalent.
- Significant customer service and administrative experience in a travel related position.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of MARS Reservations/Fares & Ticketing, MACS and Load Control will be advantageous.
- Ability to plan and organise a varied workload.
- Ability to consistently produce error-free output.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work and support others as part of a team.
CUSTOMER AFFAIRS OFFICER
Location: United States
- Action all complaints relating to the Emirates Group by acknowledging, fully investigating and responding to the customer directly (taking a personalised approach by using a variety of communication media), thank passengers for positive feedback keeping the appropriate sections informed
- Recommend appropriate compensation and manage the file to a successful resolution (including written responses to customers)
- Ensure all communication with customers are within service level agreements i.e. communicate to the passenger keeping them informed of progress through to resolution within agreed departmental deadlines. Send appropriate interim replies if full details are not available and the investigation is ongoing, so that the passenger is aware of the status of the complaint
- Investigate with the concerned departments system wide to determine the cause of the complaint then consult with Legal, Corporate Communications, Insurance and Sales departments on those cases requiring a carefully considered business approach. If necessary bring to the attention of Manager Customer Relations to discuss further
- For cases escalated to tribunals or courts, conduct necessary pre-work and attend hearings. Keep the Customer Affairs Manager fully informed on the outcome of the case and liaise with Group Legal or local lawyers as required to ensure all legal complainants are appropriately responded to.
- Audit the outcome of the complaint and investigation process and update CRIS, the Customer Affairs electronic database, stating the level of compensation or goodwill gesture offered
- College Graduate or minimum of High School Diploma provided at least 2 years of experience in the airline and/or tourism industry.
AIRCRAFT PRODUCTION INSPECTOR
- Conduct physical inspection of aircraft major components, systems, major assemblies and complete aircraft.
- Inspections will be performed in tandem with manufacturers Quality Department.
- Notify manufacturer of defects and discrepancies that are identified during inspection and agree suitable corrective action to restore the aircraft to the required standard.
- Visit major Buyer Furnished Equipment (BFE) vendors to inspect BFE equipment prior to shipment to manufacturers final assembly line.
- Advise Engineering Projects section of any delinquent corrective action plans in order that they may be taken up with manufacturer at senior level.
- Monitor Manufacturer’s concessions periodically for defects of repetitive nature including life limitations and bring it attention of the Manager Aircraft Acceptance for appropriate corrective actions.
- Carry out relevant delivery related inspections and pre delivery checks and provide CRS certification prior to Ferry flight from HAM as required.
- Hold BCAR / JAR / GCAA aircraft licence, with A380 Type Rating on Avionics including Radio and Radar holding Company approval for CRS certification.
- Minimum 10 years of aircraft maintenance experience.
- Aircraft Structural/System inspection/repair experience including Avionics system and IFE system components, preferable current knowledge of A380 System/structural issues.
AIRCRAFT LOADING SUPERVISOR
- Validate with key stakeholders the aircraft registration/ flight details (tallying of aircraft registration with loading instruction reporting form (LIRF))
- Monitor the loading process to ensure that the assigned dead load is loaded and reconciled as per the LIRF
- Confirm the safe condition of any dangerous goods (DGR) prior to loading and signs the notification to captain (NOTOC) for handover to the operating Captain
- Utilise the Load Deviation Authorization form in case of any change in the load plan (within last minute change (LMC) limits) and provide it to the Load Control Officer
- Review and checks the boarding status and ensures reconciliation with the Customer Services Team Leader (CSTL) on the final figures and as per the Flight Manifest Summary Report (FMSR) for the bin cards and unit numbers
- Review the GX print received from the CSTL in case of off-loading and communicates with BHC for the location and details of the baggage to ensure offload of the baggage
- Reconcile all dead load is loaded as per the LIRF and receives confirmation of the boarding status from the CSTL on the final passenger figures
- Update the load sheet with any LMC (Below and Above Wing) to ensure that the boarding over slip from the CSTL matches the load sheet
- Update the Flight officer on time targets and any delays. Monitor the readiness of the pushback is there on-time
- High School with a certificate OR Diploma in ground handling / aircraft handling