DIGITAL DELIVERY MANAGER
· Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
· Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
· Liaise with project stakeholders on an on-going basis.
· Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
· Effectively apply project methodology and enforce project standards.
· Prepare for engagement reviews and customer assurance procedures.
· Minimize exposure and risk on project and ensure appropriate escalation to the senior management.
· Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
· Deliver Projects within agreed and established timelines
· Support the Digital Delivery Director with regards to developing and maintaining processes across
· Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Marketing or Business Management related field or equivalent experience
· Project Management Certification
· Preferable Scrum Master Certification
HEAD OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
· develop the organizations long term vision and strategy to digitalize their operations and processes by increase the adoption of modern digital technologies and methodologies in both our customer facing operations as well as in our internal ones
· create a prioritized agenda and roadmap, communicate the digital transformation agenda and priorities to all key stakeholders,
· support the alignment of all the departments with the company digital transformation agenda,
· use scorecards/dashboards to evaluate performance against strategic objectives and financial performance
· create a set of initiatives in the involved departments to support the company digitalization priorities
· Serve as the project office for the implementation of the organization strategy and for the defined initiatives.
· Lead the regional and global partnerships required to implement the strategic initiatives
Machine learning, natural language processing and artificial intelligence, chat bots, big data technologies, IoT technologies for our retail operations, biometrics for customer identification and KYC, digital marketing tools, Internet collaboration and communications tools for our employees, etc.
The purpose of this position is to understand the du enterprise customer, listen to the customers’ needs, offer end-to-end solutions as well as propose the right product/service mix with the right pricing relevant to the customer in order to increase or maintain the run-rate revenue and generate incremental revenue by actively cross and up-selling du solutions especially strategically important solutions, partnering with internal enterprise teams from Datamena & Broadcast, Managed Services and Solutions, Lead Management and others and fully support sales activities from partner teams.
· Minimum Bachelor's degree in Sales/Marketing
· Excellent selling/ cross-selling/ up-selling skills
· Knowledge in TAS, SFA, Seibel a plus
· Professional appearance & grooming
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
· To be dedicated to, and take pride in, the commercial success of your store, delivering against all individual and store KPI objective and targets.
· Monitor and manage all people KPIs including performance, absence, attrition and engagement in alignment with the Store Manager, providing coaching and development as appropriate.
· Maintain a detailed understanding of all aspects of the business environment including proposition offerings, products and services. Provide robust and regular feedback to your Store and Regional Manager ensuring feedback from our customers and colleagues is represented in an effective way.
· Maintain robust relationships with your peers, the central retail team and across all functions to work collaboratively and productively
· Minimum bachelor degree in IT, Telecom or Sales and Marketing.
· Minimum 2-4 years of experience in as a sales executive and in charge position in the telecom industry
· Computer literacy (Word. Excel, Outlook)
· A passion for communications technology
· Lead the productization process of cloud and colocation services ensuring all key stakeholders are aligned on launch delivery and archive time to market.
· Together with the managed services team plan, & design the Customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for effective service delivery excellence.
· Drive and manage the development of key performance and risk indicators for every critical component of the product lifecycle management process. Align the KPIs and the KRIs primarily with the parent BSC and the overall business objectives of the company.
· Monitor and document the evolution of every active service using maturity metrics that map the product’s different stages with the customer experience
· Production of governance model encompassing vendor, TSRM, Commercial and Technology, define Roles and Responsibilities, KPIs of service delivery.
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Technology with a strong specialization in cloud or equivalent.
· Minimum one of the industry recognised certification (ITIIL, CobIT, desirable cloud security certifications like CCSK or equivalent)
MANAGER LIVE COMMUNICATIONS
The purpose of this position is to lead, plan and execute the company’s Live Communications strategy to support the Brand & Commercial objectives. It will contribute to the company’s bottom line through on-ground activation, and to the brand health tracker (esp. brand-bonding) through remarkable experiences. This role is strategic in nature, working closely with B&C and Commercial VPs. It will also routinely require presentations at the CEO level.
· Minimum Bachelors in in Mass Communications or related field.
· Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
· Confidence and ability to inspire management at all levels throughout the company
· Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written in both Arabic and English
· Manage the end to end delivery of complex and cross-functional programs.
· Ensure the definition and execution of program/project planning, charter, scope, business case, change management plan, delivery plan and status updates for selected efficiency programs within the Operations organization.
· For assigned programs, build and lead effective cross functional teams and take accountability for the realisation of target program KPIs.
· For Functionally lead programs, implement reporting frameworks and structures for effective executive visibility.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Accredited Project Management Qualification (PMI or Prince)
MANAGER FINANCIAL AUDIT
· The purpose of this position is to execute internal audit activities as per the internal audit plan approved by the Audit Committee.
· This position conduct assessments of the risks of the area under audit and identify and test the controls to mitigate the risks, any control weakness are properly reported and escalated and follow up on action plans in order to ensure that all internal controls are in place with minor supervision.
Bachelor degree in Accounting or related discipline from an accredited college / university
And /or other certification related (CPA/CA/ACCA/CIA) (Preferred)
And /or other certification related (CPA/CA/ACCA/CIA) (Preferred)
· Manage Service Collections Partners training, support, collections tool provision and any other requirements they may arise from time to time.
· Effectively manage and resolve business conflicts, which may arise, within Managed Service Collections Partners without affecting business continuity.
· Take initiatives to reduce operational cost by negotiating with existing partners, using innovative debt recovery techniques, improving processes, and utilizing available resources effectively
· Work with Unit Director to develop and execute agreed action plans to improve financial and operational efficiency.
· Continuous monitoring of the partner's performance dashboard existing in the contract agreement relevant to the business activity, making sure that all BSC KPIs, specifically around the service deliverables, productivity, OPEX, quality, customer-service standards, TSRFM compliance are met and aligned with the COPS departmental strategy & objectives.
· Conducting portfolios analysis at regular intervals with Managed Service Collections Partners and recommend collection strategies to reduce bad debts and achieve the Collections KPI.
· Responsible for validation and timely execution of Invoice payments to various Managed Service Collections Partners.