- Perform multiple, related document controls tasks, and apply document controls procedures to resolve problems which may be non-routine in nature
- Escalate complex problems as needed, and exchange information related to assignments and document controls procedures
- Support members of a project delivery team by coordinating project files, preparing project progress reports, arranging meetings and conference calls, and maintaining files
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks in support of document controls maintenance for project
- 3 to 5 years of project support related experience is preferred
- Responsible in the estimation of project costs, preparation of specifications, bills of quantities and other tender documents, resolution of contractual claims and finalisation of accounts, as well as implementation of cost control measures
- Have good understanding of specific site conditions, and translate understanding into specification requirements
- Have a good understanding of environmental and safety requirements and be able to translate these into specifications
- Be proficient in specifications drafting and be familiar with water and/or wastewater infrastructure projects to include specific items necessary for the Project in the Bill of Quantities
- Have experience to ensure the amounts certified for payment meticulously correspond to work progress on site
- Degree in Quantity Surveying/ Building or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the measurement of construction works similar in nature and scale to this Project involving civil structure and MEICA works
- Those with RICS qualification will have an added advantage
- Independent, takes initiative and result oriented
CHIEF RESIDENT ENGINEER
- Ensure the adequacy of field engineering, inspection and testing functions on each contract and shall document the compliance (or non-compliance) of each contractor with required standards
- Provide professional engineering services associated with water and wastewater project
- Perform services using reasonable skill, care and diligence, in accordance with law, and shall provide all the specialist technical advice and skills as required
- Co-operate and co-ordinate with CH2M’s other consultants appointed from time to time and the personnel deployed to the projects upon which the consultant is engaged
- Attend all such meetings with CH2M and/or with the client in connection with the projects as required
- Possess an Engineering Degree recognised by the Singapore PE Board
- Minimum 15 years’ experience of relevant engineering experience in design and the supervision of construction works, preferably water and/or wastewater infrastructure projects
- Experience in managing and administering engineering work in multiple-project environment
- Act as lead discipline engineering in specialty area but shall have a broad working knowledge of all engineering disciplines
- A PE registered with the Singapore PE Board or equivalent will have an added advantage
- Lead the preliminary and detail design of transportation projects of various sizes.
- Be responsible for overall work progress and technical performance on the projects.
- Works closely with senior project managers to help deliver project deliverables.
- Provide oversight and mentoring to junior staff and assist in team building
- Be a key component of the project team through all phases of project planning, execution, and closeout, consistent with established project delivery processes to meet the scope, schedule, budget and other specified requirements stated in the contract.
- Write detailed design reports, proposals, evaluations, and technical memos with minimal direction.
- Strong technical design and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering (or applicable discipline and/or equivalent experience).
- Minimum 8-10 years in an Engineering consulting environment preferred.
- Perform engineering calculations
- Produce engineering reports
- Perform site inspections
- Complete field work including storm water pond sampling
- Provide project management support to all PMs within our group including
- Invoicing support
- Proposal preparation
- Financial forecasting support
- Project Documentation
- Perform treatment facility design using CAD
- Assist with document and plan preparation
- Bachelors’ degree in Environmental, Water Resources, Civil, Chemical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Knowledge of principles, theories, and practices of Engineering
- Knowledge of principles and methods of engineering in the Water and Wastewater Treatment industry
- Previous consulting engineering experience is a bonus
PROJECT GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Independently deliver graphics on industry-standard software platforms, including but not limited to the Adobe Creative Suite products.
- Produce graphics output that meets the highest quality requirements
- Attention to detail and quality control/quality assurance of own work
- Take initiative to ask questions to clarify instructions and/or communicate issues identified
- Must deliver work to meet project schedule commitments.
- Work may be completed remotely or at office location
- Work hours are flex as required, usually from 10 to 20 hours per week, to be negotiated.
- General office activities, including using a computer.
- Experience in hard deadline environment preferred
- Previous experience working in engineering industry an asset
- Portfolio submission (online link or hard-copy) requested
- Some experience with web development, 3D design, or video production a bonus.
- ESRI Geodatabase Administration, development & integration
- ArcGIS server administration
- Portal for ArcGIS administration and configuration
- Developing GIS web Applications (desktop & mobile)
- Working with Geo-processing tools & services
Successful candidates will come with a Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems and will be an expert in ESRI ArcGIS (desktop, server, portal and SDE, ESRI certifications is a plus). You will ideally come with at least 10 years of experience
SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
Based in the client’s World Cup Project office in West Bay, Doha, you will be working within an integrated technical delivery team with our client. As the Senior Structural Engineer you will be providing high level technical support and advice to our client across a wide range of structural designs.
You will be performing design reviews covering the design of mega concrete and steel structures and you will be required to have a sound knowledge of EN codes and American codes.
As a successful candidate you will be degree qualified in a structural discipline and possess at least 15-20 years of experience, of which some will be from within a consultancy environment.
SENIOR PAVEMENT ENGINEER
- Focal point and leading all interactions with ANAS S.p.A. serving as PWA's QAQC Pavement Consultant to enhance the level of QAQC of PWA's Road program
- Review of Method Statements & ITP submitted by the Contractor for various pavement layers production and construction.
- Review of mix design for Aggregate road base, CBM, asphalt pavement layers inculding using Polymer Modified Bitumen (PMB), laboratory trial and plant trial reports.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of Chartered Engineer or Professional Engineer (PE) registration or other similar qualification.
- Minimum 15 years post graduate experience in design, site supervision and construction management of road pavement in major highway projects.
- Knowledge of all aspects of pavement construction including asphalt plant, pavers and all pavement construction activities
- Compile and review compliance reports as set out by the Sport’s Governing Body (SGB)
- Compile and review technical reports for submission
- Review of Design Consultant/Contractor design proposals and end of design stage submissions
- Provide ongoing support to the Technical Design Office team in reviewing updates to the SGB’s requirements and updating the client’s requirements
- Provide responses to the Design Consultant/Contractor’s Request For Information relating to Sports Architecture and the SGB’s Compliance
- Host End of Stage design review workshops
- Actively participate in Contractor design presentations
As successful candidate you will come from a qualified Architectural background with at least 15 years’ experience, covering complicated, iconic, large‐scale facilities. You will hold Chartered Status or be a member of Professional Accredited Association. You will be able to demonstrate solid Design Management principles and have the ability to operate in a client representative capacity. International experience is highly desirable, with exposure to working within the Middle East.