SAFETY ASSISTANT MANAGER
The incumbent will be responsible to ensure effective implementation and maintenance of the safety management system to achieve high safety performances. You will help to conduct site safety inspections to ensure compliance with WSH and Aerodrome safety standards. You are to update & review safety related documents and manuals. Your duties also include co-ordinating and communicating on aviation, environmental, health and safety related issues. You will also need to conduct briefings on safety related topics.
• Minimum 3 years of environmental, health and safety experience in related industry
• Diploma/Degree in Engineering or Workplace Safety & Health disciplines
• Registered Workplace Safety & Health Officer (WSHO) are preferred
• Registered Environmental Control Officer / Earth Control Measures Officer are preferred
• Knowledge in Aerodrome Safety is an advantage
• Good people management skills
• Good written and oral skills
We are looking for motivated individuals with a passion for the aviation industry. You will work closely with our business partners such as airlines and ground handling companies to manage performance standards and support terminal operations, in particular, check-in and transfer processes. You will also be involved in projects and policy formulation to improve service quality and enhance the operations of Changi Airport, ensuring it continues to be the world’s most awarded airport.
• Good Degree in any discipline
• Self-motivated and independent worker
• Good written and verbal communication, multi-tasking and project management skills
• Enjoys working in a dynamic environment
• Candidates with working experience in the aviation industry will have an added advantage
You will play an important role to support the Manager of Expenditure Section in the various processing functions of Accounts Payable. You will be responsible for the timely processing of invoices for payment and refunds to suppliers/tenants, in accordance with the prevailing corporate and financial policies, procedures and controls. You will also check and review staff claims to ensure that all claims submitted by employees are accurate, reasonable, and necessarily incurred in the course of business. You will also be required to handle month-end closing activities such as the consolidating, checking and posting of journals for accruals, and to follow up closely to ensure that the accruals are complete, accurate and cleared off in a timely manner. In addition, you will be responsible for the reconciliation of Accounts Payable balances and any other ad-hoc tasks assigned. You will endeavour to provide excellent customer service to all internal and external business users.
• Degree in Accountancy or equivalent qualification
• Minimum 1 to 2 years’ working experience in a large organisation
• Good computer knowledge, well-versed in Microsoft Office applications. Experience in using SAP would be an added advantage.
• Responsible, detailed and meticulous
• Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills
• Analytical, self-motivated and highly organized
• Able to handle work pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• This is a contract position
ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT
You will be involved in the formulation of the procurement strategy for various programmes (e.g. Tunnels, T5) under the ambit of the Changi East project. As a key member of the Development Contracts and Cost Control team, you will support the full suite of procurement activities, from tender documentation, supplier selection, tender evaluation and award progress payment and monitoring of budget. Assistant Vice Presidents will also be required to provide leadership to team members. You will also need to assess and seek endorsement for the reasonableness of change/variation requests as well as Notice of Claims. Your role will also necessitate you to provide contractual and commercial support and expert advice to Project Officers to resolve issues with suppliers, and where necessary, participate in contract closures and dispute resolution negotiations.
• Degree in Building, Quantity Surveying, Contracts Management/Administration or any other relevant discipline
• Minimum 10 years’ of experience with pre-contract and post-contract management of large scale civil infrastructure projects. Those with fewer years of experience may be considered for Manager.
• Relevant airport experience will be advantageous
• Good understanding of procurement strategies and related best practices
• Registration with professional associations such as SISV and RICS is preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both written and presentation
• Efficient and meticulous
• Good team player who is adaptable in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
• This is a 3-year contract position which may be renewed
You will be part of a dynamic team responsible for managing infrastructure planning, design development and construction of deep excavation, basements and cut-and-cover tunnels works. Your role will necessitate you to plan, manage and oversee all aspects of the design development and specification of requirements for deep basements, including detailed design, drawings, preparation of tender documents and evaluations. In addition, you will need to manage design consultants and contractors, review engineering standards and provide technical advice to construction teams during project implementation. You will also be expected to liaise closely with internal and external stakeholders, including governmental agencies on various aspects of the works.
• A good degree in Engineering (Civil/ Structural)
• At least 10 years of work experience with substantial experience in planning, design and construction of deep basements and large scale underground infrastructure projects.
• Good analytical ability with proven verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Highly motivated individual who can multi-task in a fast paced environment and is a good team player.
• This is a 3-year contract position which may be renewed.
• Candidate with more experience can be considered for a more senior role.
AIRPORT EMERGENCY OFFICER
You will be responsible for preserving life and minimising property loss in the event of an aircraft accident at the airport. You are required to perform rescue and firefighting missions during an emergency and operate advanced fire vehicles/vessels as well as specialised fire-fighting equipment. You may be deployed at our units in Changi Airport, Seletar Airport, or the Military Airbases. You will be required to perform shift duties.
• Possess at least 3 GCE 'O' Level passes / NITEC/ 3 SPM Credits
• Strong inclination for rescue work
• Composed under pressure and possess clarity of thought
• Mentally fit with good hearing and eyesight
• Good communication and writing skills
• Class 3 driving license would be preferred
• Physically fit (you will be required to undergo a physical fitness assessment if shortlisted)
You will support the T5 Building team responsible for the management and execution of the future Terminal 5 building and its associated facilities. You will need to support design, project specification, including design briefs, design deliverables, preparation of tender documents and tender evaluation leading to award of consultants or contractors. In the process, you will also review plans, designs, specifications and drawings as well as provide direction and advice for projects implementation. This role will require the successful candidate(s) to work with various stakeholders, internal and external, including government agencies.
• Good degree in Engineering with preferably 5 to 8 years of relevant project experience.
• Proven design and project management experience in delivering large scale projects, preferably in aviation infrastructure works
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• This is a 3-year contract position which may be renewed