· Undertakes project roles and tasks as appropriate to experience and as agreed with the management of the Business Group responsible for the project
· Providing OHW design input as required for all relevant CH2M projects
· Fundamental understanding of electrification principles for either 1500V DC, 750V DC, 25kV AC
· Develop an understanding of quality conformance requirements with project standards, discipline design technologies and processes. Is innovative in meeting deliverable deadlines and in adhering to assigned scope of work.
· Providing technical support for Engineers
· You will possess a BE in Mechanical Engineering and have up to two years of relevant work experience within your discipline. Relevant experience could be in either design, implementation or operations/maintenance environments;
· You will have a keen interest in the Rail Industry
· You will have strong problem solving and communication skills, be able to think logically and write technical documents with clarity;
· You will be open to challenging and new experiences, and must have the ability to travel if required.
· Compile and review compliance reports as set out by the Sport’s Governing Body (SGB)
· Compile and review technical reports for submission
· Review of Design Consultant/Contractor design proposals and end of design stage submissions
· Provide ongoing support to the Technical Design Office team in reviewing updates to the SGB’s requirements and updating the client’s requirements
· Provide responses to the Design Consultant/Contractor’s Request For Information relating to Sports Architecture and the SGB’s Compliance
· Host End of Stage design review workshops
· Actively participate in Contractor design presentations
As successful candidate you will come from a qualified Architectural background with at least 15 years’ experience, covering complicated, iconic, large‐scale facilities. You will hold Chartered Status or be a member of Professional Accredited Association. You will be able to demonstrate solid Design Management principles and have the ability to operate in a client representative capacity. International experience is highly desirable, with exposure to working within the Middle East.
SENIOR PAVEMENT ENGINEER
· Provide inputs to the monthly/weekly/QAQC reports & plan.
· Review and provide inputs to the prequalification documents of suppliers/subcontractors for pavement works.
· To allocate tasks to the members of the pavement team.
· Issue observation and non-compliance (NCR's) with regard to the pavement works not in compliance with the contract documents.
· Review the performance of the Contractor with regard to the quality and program of pavement layers and report to SRE.
· To review designs, reports, specification and other contract documents for pavement works.
· To ensure project quality system is implemented to all pavement works.
· Provide inputs on changes/variation/claims related to pavement layer, if any.
· Inspection of finished pavement works and assist in preparation of snag list/completion of works/maintenance schedule for maintenance period.
· To provide professional and technical excellence in all pavement engineering aspects of the project.
· Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
· Minimum 5 years of Chartered Engineer or Professional Engineer (PE) registration or other similar qualification.
· Minimum 15 years post graduate experience in design, site supervision and construction management of road pavement in major highway projects.
· Knowledge of all aspects of pavement construction including asphalt plant, pavers and all pavement construction activities
· This career level position has thorough knowledge of a broad range of activities and procedures in own area and works under general guidance to evaluate situations and select the correct solution.
· Typically supports a large group or department in coordinating project files, managing information flow, or arranging travel schedules and meeting planning.
· Responsibilities are generally complex in nature and require independent judgment to accomplish assignments.
· Diploma / Degree Qualified
· Efficient Administration skills
· 5 or more years clerical or secretarial experience is preferred.
· Good understanding of Project Management process
· Previous experience with large project delivery
· Proactive approach to assigned work from PM
· Good command on English & Arabic
· Detailed supervision and check of the Contractor’s work as directed by the Resident Engineer.
· Review and interpret plans, blueprints, site layouts, specifications, or construction methods to ensure compliance to legal requirements and safety regulations.
· Keeping a detailed and neat diary of all major activities and all important observations on site and on other places where his presence in connection with the job is required.
· Preparation of a daily report to the Resident Engineer on the contractor’s activities. The report shall be presented to the Resident Engineer at the end of each working day and normally before the Inspector leaves the construction site.
· Completion of the various forms, documenting the quality and progress of the various sections and areas of the construction work in accordance with the relevant supervision procedure.
· Reporting of all problems in connection with the Electrical works to the Resident Engineer.
· Associates Degree or at least Diploma level (or equivalent) as a minimum educational qualification.
· 7 years relevant experience in infrastructure projects.
· Ability to read working drawings and related specifications, and should be able to suggest any changes if needed
· Work experience in the installation of HV, LV electrical, lighting control, fire alarm & voice evacuation, structured cabling, earthing & Lightning protection systems
· Ensuring all information required for checking the works is correctly extracted from the drawings and contract documents.
· Review and approval of the contractor’s proposed setting out calculations, details, clash analysis of combined utilities, Work Inspection Requests.
· Keeping complete records of work executed on daily basis.
· Periodic checking of the principal survey points and line and level of works to ensure work is carried out according to the drawings and provisions of the contract documents.
· Checking of as-built works for conformance and ensure as built survey of the completed works is recorded for project hand-over.
· Diploma in Engineering or Surveying.
· 7 years relevant experience with emphasis on field surveying and ability to keep surveying notes in multiphase infrastructure project and able to work independently.
· Good oral and written English language with good computer skills
· Must possess the ability to utilize modern survey equipment
· Exposure to mass grading works and earthwork computation software.
· Ability to use CAD and/or Civil3D
· Perform the duties of the Contracts Engineer / Quantity Surveyor
· Good working experience in Contract Administration, Quantity Surveying, FIDIC contracts, measurement rules including CESMM
· Evaluation of Contractors Payment Applications in compliance with the conditions of contract, specifications, drawings, eligibility and measurement rules
· Evaluation of Contractors claims which include new item rates, extension of time, variations and recommendation as per Contract
· Working with Resident Engineer’s and ARE’s for timely submission of payments applications and maintain proper contemporary records
· Recent previous experience (within last 5 years) as a CE / QS for major projects that are complex in nature, and are ideally located in the Middle East region.
· Minimum 15 year’s post graduate experience in post contract administration
· Have a BSc in Civil Engineering / QS from an internationally recognized and accredited university.
· Good working knowledge of forms of contract currently used within the Building and Civil Engineering industry
JUNIOR PROJECT GRAPHIC DESIGNER
· Independently deliver graphics on industry-standard software platforms, including but not limited to the Adobe Creative Suite products.
· Produce graphics output that meets the highest quality requirements
· Attention to detail and quality control/quality assurance of own work
· Take initiative to ask questions to clarify instructions and/or communicate issues identified
· Must deliver work to meet project schedule commitments.
· Work may be completed remotely or at office location
· Work hours are flex as required, usually from 10 to 20 hours per week, to be negotiated.
· General office activities, including using a computer.
· 1 to 3 years of graphic design experience preferred (or equivalent)
· Two-year Associates degree in progress or completed, or equivalent experience
· Software and computer training in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
· Experience with Google Sketch-up is a technical requirement
· Operates treatment facilities to control flow and processing of water/ wastewater, sludge, and effluent
· Monitors gauges, meters, and control panels
· Observes variations in operating conditions and inter¬prets meter and gauge readings
· Operates valves and gates either manually or by remote control
· Starts and stops pump, engines, and generators to control and adjust flow and treat¬ment processes
· Maintains shift log and records meter and gauge read¬ings
· Collects samples and performs routine laboratory tests and analyses
· Performs routine mainte¬nance functions and custodial duties
· High school diploma or GED
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER
The successful candidate must have the knowledge of and experience to deliver a major rail transportation infrastructure project in Canada. Other rail International experience is a plus. This role would span the full project life cycle, starting with establishing the program governance, policies and procedures, and continuing throughout the various project phases from planning, initial design and procurement, final design, construction and commissioning. Experience is required across all project delivery methods, including Design-Build, Design-Bid-Build, CM at Risk and Public Private Partnerships/ AFP delivery. Experience in program structuring and contract packaging for major programs is highly desirable. Effective project management, task management, and stakeholder communication skills are a must.
· Bachelors or Master’s degree in Planning, Civil Engineering or related field.
· Significant/extensive experience in the project management of major rail transportation projects
· Ability to demonstrate extensive public participation, agency coordination and programming experience.
· Ability to work with office/corporate leaders to develop strategies for key hiring, key project pursuits, team growth, office growth/profitability, employee development and employee satisfaction.
· Established track record of successful project delivery for major transportation infrastructure projects