CONSUMER SERVICE DELIVERY
· Reviews pending service orders/ waiters and classifies issues in terms of severity & urgency and defines further actions required.
· To close follow up with IT and Engineering about the pending issues related to them for better customer experience.
· To follow up and issue of the applications which need to be corrected.
· Deletes duplicate entries of pending service orders/ waiters
· Coordinates with customers to define next steps (e.g. site visits)
· Conveys positive corporate image ensuring compliance with Etisalat’s policies, procedures and guidelines
· Regularly follows up on status of pending service orders/ waiters to minimize time to resolution of issues/ criticalities/ concerns.
· Coordinates with sections to ensure the prompt and reliable handling of pending service orders/ waiters
· Maintains documentation, updates database, follows up on pending service orders / waiters to be obtained later, and analyzes reasons for open service orders across UAE.
· Maintains permanent relationships with customers and successfully coordinates service delivery related functions.
· Receives information on pending service orders/ waiters and classifies issues and defines further actions required
· Informs customers on status of complaints settlement, prefaced steps & solutions to demonstrate best-in-class customer care services
· Regularly follows up on status of pending service orders/ waiters to minimize time to resolution of issues/ criticalities/ concerns
· Coordinates with sections involved (Business Centers, Engineering) across UAE to ensure the prompt and reliable handling of pending service orders/ waiters
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/ Business Administration with 3-4 of experience in Marketing/ Sales
ANALYST REGULATORY ECONOMICS
· Receive, analyze and provide advice on the Price Control Requests (PCRs) as received from Marketing Department to ensure that they are in full compliance with the TRA’s relevant Regulatory Framework before filing them to the TRA.
· Receive, analyze and provide advice on the TRA’s Requests of Information (RFIs) in relation to the filed PCRs before sending these RFIs to the involved Product Manager in Marketing Department.
· Prepare spreadsheet-based models effective decision making in relation to business case development, cost assessments and service unit revenue / unit cost analysis as required for sending supporting calculations to the TRA as contained in the PCRs.
· Support the PCR team in maintaining clear records for the entire file PCRs, received RFIs, and the related correspondences between Etisalat and the TRA.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance.
MANAGER/REGULATORY LEGAL AFFAIRS
· Participates in the telecom regulatory support in company's business activities and projects.
· Participates and performs daily operations in telecom regulatory issues, including interactions with the UAE telecom regulator and other UAE telecom operators on telecom regulatory matters.
· Directly interacts with other Regulatory Affairs Department’s teams and other Etisalat departments’ teams. Supports and participates in dispute resolution of UAE telecom regulatory disputes.
· Participates in research on telecom regulatory issues on operative level and based on international best practice.
· Provides support concerning application of the telecommunications law and telecom regulations in the UAE for internal purposes.
· Participates in drafting of legal documents falling within the scope of telecom regulatory area.
· Participates in preparation of telecom regulatory opinions.
· Participates in projects providing telecom regulatory support on expert level.
· Supports and assists in requested and related administrative work.
· Assists in the instruction of and coordination with external legal counsel.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
· Fluent English or native speaker level
· Higher Degree in Law; Arabic language skills will be an added advantage.
· 4-5 (Manager) years experience in telecom regulatory and related legal affairs including time spent in private practice and preferably also in-house in an incumbent telecommunications company.
· Acquire data and perform analysis of key result areas for the highest customer experience gains.
· Identify high-priority customer experience gaps and opportunities to be addressed.
· Select world class solutions that can be deployed successfully within Etisalat
· Engage key stakeholders and gain their support and buy-in
· Work cross-functionally with multiple business units and partners to help define technical requirements and implementation for all system platform projects
· Lead, support and execute in-store innovation and digital development strategies to enhance customer experience
· Collaborate with business teams including Digital Transformation, Product Marketing, Trade Marketing and Campaign Management teams to bring customer experience content life
· Create testing frameworks and processes in order to achieve ongoing improvement of KPI's
· Prepare business cases to ensure projects are budgeted and signed off.
· Engage in the wider digital community to enhance learning.
· Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience with 5-7 years of experience in system and processes design, customer engagement, project management