· Business case analysis, process management and overall end-to-end project management of new product schemes, product enhancements, new services, amendments to product features.
· Introduce procedures and work processes to minimize errors and promote efficiencies Competitive scan, financial analysis and recommendation of product pricing strategies to maintain competitiveness in the market.
· Keeping abreast of international developments relating to IDD services. For example – technologies deployment, adoption of OTT apps and data services
· Coordinate and drive i) financial budgeting, ii) annual cost allocation and iii) forecast for Int’l Voice services.
· Involves monitoring and analysis of product performance versus budget and forecast. Triggering planning sessions, strategies and actions to counter threats and concerns. Track follow up actions.
· Degree in Business Administration/Engineering with 3 years’ of working experience, preferably in a product management environment.
· Good grasp of numbers
· Effective communication and presentation skills.
· Fast and accurate under tight deadlines
· Keen sense of business
· To establish and maintain relationships with building owners where Singtel Mobile plans to install or already have installed its mobile equipment at the location
· To seek approval of building owners in installing Singtel Mobile’s equipment in their premises so as to provide Singtel mobile coverage
· To monitor and initiate the renewal of license agreements with existing building owners
· To negotiate the terms and conditions with building owners when signing license agreements with them
· To conduct on-site meetings with building owners to present technical proposals or to resolve issues they have pertaining to our mobile coverage and installation
· To co-ordinate and liaise with relevant departments to ensure the smooth running of our operations
· Have a Degree or Diploma from a recognized tertiary institution preferably with at least 2 years’ experience
· Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
· Have excellent administration and organizational skills
· Be a motivated individual who is able to work independently and at the same time a strong team-player
· Be a resilient individual who is able to handle challenges
· Formulate product vision and strategy; identify milestones and manage the execution.
· Develop new mobile payment product features. You will translate business strategies and insights into useful and innovative product features that delight our customers and position our company for substantial growth. You are a dynamic product owner who can clearly define and articulate product requirements, rally the team and work in a highly collaborative environment.
· Analyse consumer needs/wishes to design mobile commerce services and propositions to achieve business goals in subscriber surge, product innovation, customer experience excellence and revenue growth.
· Be able to elicit customer and marketing requirements and translate them into both business and technical product descriptions / requirement specifications; evaluate and give assessment if these requirements are achievable with the given timeline and cost.
· Develop mobile and digital applications that deliver superior customer experience and interaction.
· Collaborate with technology, user experience, business, marketing, sales, operations, customer care, finance and compliance teams to initiate, plan, develop and execute successful new product launches and feature updates.
· Set up end-to-end business processes with the goal of achieving outstanding customer experience and operational efficiency, without compromising security and compliance requirements.
· Able to project-manage, lead and motivate cross-functional teams in the development, testing, rollout and performance monitoring of products, solutions and/or services from concept initiation to market launch in a timely, agile and passionate manner.
· Keep abreast of new product offerings / service developments in existing and adjacent markets; assess opportunities and threats to our business; and plan for remedial actions to retain our competitive edge for continued growth towards market dominance.
· Provide senior management with clear, succinct and actionable updates regularly.
· Relevant experience in designing and managing the product development lifecycle for mobile products/services;
· Relevant experience in the mobile commerce/banking/payments industry and keen knowledge in mobile application and system development preferred;
· Savvy with mobile payment products, services and technologies, and well-informed on mobile commerce and digital payment trends;
· Good track record in the product management of mobile applications and services, with a thorough understanding of the mobile user experience (including application stores, unique mobile capabilities, user behaviours and underlying technical architecture);
· To develop, manage and maintain strong account relationships with the customers.
· To work cross-organisationally to coordinate pre-sales, professional services, and support resources to drive successful solutions for customers.
· To meet sales quota through identifying and gaining business from new and existing clients and ensuring customer’s satisfaction through the products and services provided.
· To develop good understanding of the organisation’s products and services.
· To develop value propositions and to negotiate successfully to close a sale
· At least 5 years’ sales experience in IT solutions and services
· Good public speaking and communication skills with the ability to clearly present solution and service information at one to one or group presentation.
· Outgoing and pleasant personality
· Result-oriented with the ability to work independently and under pressure
· Candidate with good knowledge of different verticals i.e. Transport and Government, Public Service, Education & Healthcare domains are welcome to apply
BILLING CONTROL ANALYST
· You will have demonstrable previous experience within a billing environment from similar industries
· You have strong skills in Data analysis to navigate through multiple systems and tools
· You have advanced skills in MS Excel and SQL with the ability to write complex Oracle SQL queries and working with relational databases
· You are highly organized and tenacious to work under challenging timeframes in a fast paced environment
· You have solid business sense and awareness of the impact and importance of your role in the billing process.
TRADE MARKETING MANAGER
· Lead development of the trade sales & marketing strategies to achieve defined business objectives across all product categories within allocated budget
· Create a winning vision in a dynamic market environment where there is a strong emphasis on merchandising, promotion, and trade partnerships
· Responsible for the development, execution, and performance of all programs designed to increase brand & product presence and ultimate sign-ups in retail shops.
· Ensure alignment across the sales & marketing functions on in-store sales needs and marketing initiatives
· Support variety of marketing strategies including product launches, and communications efforts, merchandising displays, etc.
· Put in place, monitor and improve sales reconciliation processes to diagnose sales performance while identifying sales growth opportunities
· Involve in Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) with supply chain and procurement
· Min. Degree holder with at least 3-5 yrs in trade sales and marketing experience; candidates with relevant experience in Partnership & business development in telecommunications/FMCG environments will be highly favoured.
· Good Excel & Presentation and Negotiation Skills; candidates with relevant experience in data analytics & plano-graming will be advantageous
· Good listening skills
· To supervise contractors to execute all pipeline works covering laying of new and top up pipes and the maintenance of the pipes in the area under his control in accordance with all established operation procedures and engineering instructions. The maintenance of pipes covers clearing pipe blocks due to damages and expose manholes which were missing.
· Ensure that target dates for the completion of all the pipeline works are met so that cables can be laid and services can be provided expeditiously to customers.
· Take charge of the maintenance of the pipeline network and attend to emergency service breakdowns during and after office hours.
· Attend site meeting with other public bodies and private housing developers in connection with the provision and diversion of underground plants.
· Responsible for clearing of all the pipeline faults under his charge in accordance to Key Performance Indicator targets.
· Close all pipeline schemes accurately and promptly. Ensure that all reports are sent for updating promptly upon completion.
· To ensure the contractors follow safety procedure in accordance to the work health and safety act (WHSA) and to use appropriate safety equipment so as to complete the assigned job efficiently and safely.
· To spot-check and identify potential safety hazards at site and ensure that temporary road closure signs are always displayed by technicians and contractors at work-site in accordance with LTA requirements.
· Diploma in Electronics Engineering/Telecommunications or in relevant field
· At least 2 years working experience.
· Able to work during non-office hours on an occasional basis and be on 24x 7 hours standby alert for ad-hoc faults.
· Good working knowledge of PC applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Good communication skills, keen to learn and a team player.
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
· You have leadership, coaching and mentoring experience
· Your sales expertise, your customer focus and your can do attitude to a team environment built to succeed.
· Business understanding (finances, budgets, rosters)
· You know the importance of a great customer experience and motivated to find the best solutions for our customers
· You’re tech savvy and have an interest in telecommunications
· You are flexible to work weekdays and weekends across a rotating roster
CASUAL SALES CONSULTANT
· Retail Sales experience is highly regarded
· You’re flexible and ready to work a mix of weekdays and weekends across a rotating roster
· You’re tech savvy and have an interest in telecommunications
· You’re self-motivated, and have a positive can-do attitude
· Additional language skills are highly desirable
Reporting to the Head of Strategic Accounts, you will work closely with the Optus Strategic Accounts team. This position will give you the opportunity to utilise your excellent organisation, prioritisation, and forward planning skills, and will offer the chance to immerse yourself into the business. Focused on providing first class business support, your proactive attitude will ensure you quickly develop trusting working relationships with the team and their clients.
· Prior Personal/Executive Assistant experience
· Strong business acumen with ability to make sound judgements and quick decisions
· Tech savvy, with strong skills in MS Word and PowerPoint
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
· Sense of urgency with the ability to remain ‘unflustered’ under pressure
· Exceptional client relationship and communication skills
· High level of discretion and sensitivity when dealing with confidential matters