ASSISTANT AREA MAINTENANCE MANAGER
· Lead and Coordinate the execution of area maintenance plans through Shell and contractor teams.
· Coordinate interfaces between various stakeholder groups such as Operations and Engineering.
· Support the transition from manpower supply based contract, to schedule of rates based contract.
· When in schedule of rates mode, provide quantity measurement for financial control.
· Manage contractor safety.
· Support the management and control of maintenance backlogs in line with Shell Game (Global Asset Maintenance Execution) principles.
· Coordinate Original Equipment Manufacturer, service providers and suppliers, to develop and execute maintenance activities in the area.
You will be responsible for ensuring safe and reliable gas delivery from Shell’s wells. Your priority will be responding to requests from offshore and onshore operations to optimize production and maintain well integrity. You will be the owner of the Pearl GtL Prosper and Production Universe well models. You will be responsible to ensure the Production Technology (PT) aspects of the Shell’s Global Well, Reservoir, and Facility Management (WRFM) minimum requirements are maintained and will provide steer to improve the application of WRFM standards for Pearl GtL. You will also be responsible for ensuring well integrity compliance in accordance with Group and local well integrity standards and will demonstrate safety leadership when in the field.
Planning for acquiring and evaluating well and reservoir surveillance data through well interventions are integrated activities which are managed by the WRFM Team. You will act as the key interface between Completions and Well Interventions, executing the various well intervention activities offshore and in Ras Laffan, the North Field Subsurface Team and the WRFM Team itself, all involved in the acquisition and evaluation of the surveillance data. As part of this interface position you will be required to frequently visit and spend significant time in the field, both the Pearl GTL plant in Ras Laffan and the offshore platforms where the surveillance activities are being executed.
· Ensures plant integrity through development and implementation of Instrument Maintenance Strategies & Acceptance Standards that are based on applicable international standards and statutory requirements.
· To establish preventive maintenance activities and ensure spare parts, special tools and equipment availability.
· To develop and safely execute Projects to cover obsolescence and reliability issues on time and within the approved budget.
· To develop and plan Instrument scope of work and resource requirements for plant turnaround, coordinating with other discipline engineers, area maintenance teams, project engineers, material personnel, plant operators, technologists.
· Review maintenance strategies and plans to ensure the proactive and mandatory maintenance activities are continuously improving the overall plant availability within an optimized budget and manning levels.
· To coordinate all instrumentation changes(small plant changes and project plant changes ) within area maintenance team to assure the high integrity, uniformity of the design, standard and practice includes as-built drawing, document, procedures, work instructions and database are maintained.
CONTRACTOR SAFETY MANAGEMENT PROCESS LEAD
· To deliver Goal Zero – No Harm to People and No Leaks
· To support the culture of Goal Zero based on care for people where everyone in the Pearl GTL family (Shell staff and Business Partners) wants to be safe
· Support Pearl GTL in compliance with operational HSSE Regulations for the State of Qatar and Shell HSSE & SP Control Framework
· Lead and guide the implementation of an effective Contractor Safety Management Process