- Manages general accounting and treasury functions
- Perform and review account reconciliations Coordinate the issuance of monthly reports and financial reports
- Keep control of such legal books and records of accounts as: General Ledger, Sales Records, Purchases Records, and Inventory.
- Coordinate, monitor, and execute independent audits
- Responsible for preparing all documentation relating to Accounts Payable include invoices, tax reports, prepaid expense, etc.
- Reconcile A/P and other accounts related
- Bachelor: Accounting
- Accounting knowledge, both Indonesian GAAP and IFRS, Familiarity with Navision and Hyperion is preferred
- Receive orders from cargo to enter and monitor cargo tanks. Drain tanks and filters. Fill fuel into tankers arriving at the Terminal, in a fast and safe manner, by means of the loading equipment. Seal the upper inlets of the tank and the discharge valves of the same, in order to secure the load to the customer. Comply with all safety measures of the Terminal at all times.
- Revise and fill in all documentation required for filling trucks, verifying with the driver the product (s) to be loaded as well as the volume(s) of the same. Fill cards loaded with API, temperature and time of loading. Revise tankers before filling and report any pertinent situations.
- Maintain a clean work area at all times. Provide maintenance services to the loading equipment and execution of the preventive maintenance program of the Terminal, without interfering with the daily filling of trucks (valves and pipes). Calibration of flow meters. Hydrostatic testing of piping. Enable and disable the electric motors for pumps, tanks, filling rack.
- Participate in all training courses scheduled by the Superintendence of the Terminal, as well as in all contingency drills. Give logistical support in Terminal. Comply with any other task entrusted by the Superintendent within the operations of the Terminal.
- Loading & Unloading Skills, Stock Counting, Surveyor Background
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
- Have regular contact with customers and maintain a consistent high level of customer service.
- Customer service and console duties including product recommendations.
- Maintain HSE standards, as per the SAPS reference manual.
- Ensure the requirements of the Puma Energy SAPS Management System for the Depot are met. These requirements include but are not limited to incident reporting, routine inspections, and involvement in SAPS training.
- Oversee daily dip of fuel tanks and recording meter readings.
- Liaise with CSC staff to assist in maintaining bulk fuel stock levels.
- Ensure the movement of bulk fuel into and out of the depot is recorded on tank control sheets.
- Coordination of depot maintenance including depot grounds, depot vehicles and hardware for the depot.
- Oversee to ensure the site, including the warehouse and showroom floor are kept clean and tidy and presentable at all times.
- Daily banking and till balance.
- General administrative duties.
- High School
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office applications
REGIONAL TAX ANALYST
- Review the variations on the tax forecasts/budgets and give support for planning activities in the different business according priorities set with the Regional Tax Manager and the regional team.
- Give support to the different projects and new investment plans, from a tax standpoint, to the different countries in the America’s perimeter Able to design tax strategies to optimize the taxes, and minimize the tax burden in the different countries within the applicable legal framework
Bachelor: Accounting (Required), Bachelor: Business Administration/Management (Required), Bachelor: Finance (Required), Master of Business Administration (MBA): Accounting (Required), Master of Business Administration (MBA): Business Administration/Management (Required), Master of Business Administration (MBA): Finance (Required)
AREA OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Acts as the focal point for all interested bodies (Puma and external) and is accountable for the 24/7 safe and efficient operation of plant and equipment at all the storage facilities.
- Ensures optimum performance and seeks improvements to create competitive advantage in terms of safety, security, asset utilisation and costs within agreed budgets.
- Maintains a constant and critical appraisal of all operations activities and costs within the depots by directing the team to manage all achievable resources so that company products are stored, handled and distributed to the agreed standards at optimum cost.
- Builds a culture of operational excellence within the team by providing leadership, motivation, coaching and mentoring.
- Champions SAPS as a personal value to ensure Puma Energy Safety Policy is promoted in terms of both actions and decisions to prevent accidents and harm to people or the environment.
- Champions the implementation and embedment of SAPS at all storage facilities.
- Define appropriate workload, staffing levels, resources and working conditions for line personnel.
- Appropriate degree/diploma in Logistics / transport Economics/ Engineering
REGIONAL OPERATIONS AUDITOR
- Stocks control and reconciliation process (focus point)
- Gain and Losses performance
- Compliance with Company policy and procedures
- HSE guidance and regulations
- Cost efficiency
- Oil Spills
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.): Mechanical Engineering
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
- Responds to all HR administration requests from any source (e.g. phone, facsimile, email, in writing or in person, in a professional and efficient manner. Initiates queries regarding benefits administration, Comp & Ben, Leave, payroll, Performance Management, recruitment, relocation & work permits and accuracy of Workday either in country or through HR Shared Services
- Deal in a timely manner all HR services queries. Tracks and manages all requests and queries, providing actions and updates to relevant parties. Resolves as many requests as possible on the initial call, reducing the number of calls redirected to the next level of support. Ensure successful and accurate completion of tasks managed through the shared services center.
- Provide standard KPI and management reports in country to country management either generated internally or via HR shared services (e.g. absenteeism, staff movement, vacancy reports etc.).
- Provide HR advice, support and administration to managers / departmental heads and employees on people issues and organizational concerns, escalating serious or strategic issues to the Head of HR as appropriate.
- Provide direction and advice in the interpretation of Company policies and procedures and ensures application of standard practices
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.): Human Resources Management
- Key responsibilities (List major areas of position responsibilities, in priority order)
- Tax Reporting and Compliance (direct and indirect taxes)
- Tax support to regional business and operations, regulatory watch and lobbying, local tax planning, effective tax rate management, follow-up regional advisory costs
- Implementation of central Transfer pricing policy at regional level and preparation of local transfer pricing documentation
- Audit Defence and follow-up of customs duties/excise taxes claims
- Bachelor: Finance
- Maintain administrative control of the assigned clients portfolio, as well in goal achievement and in effectiveness to recover values, maintain the credit lines established by the company and making cashing negotiations
- Participate in negotiations with potential clients as well as preparing offers and estimates
- Maintain an update list of fuel prices, oil and lubricants, etc. and notify the providers/clients about any changes in fuel prices
- Request contracts and maintain control of validity periods
- Control maintenance and assessment if the inventories left by the consignment to agents and value calculation for Banks Guarantees
- Provide administrative support to new clients for the inventory control of fuels and technical advice for the sale of the company products.
- Monitor projected sales volume, monthly results analysis, and the elaboration of sales and invoicing reports Elaboration of credits notes related to Price adjustments, or invoice annulment;
- Elaborate reports and statistics required.
- Bachelor-Master: Business Administration/Management (Required)