· Accepts shift from previous shift Field Operator with detailed log sheet of operational adjustments and changes during previous shift.
· Ensure continuity of operational issues handed over by the previous shift and take necessary action.
· Capture all major highlights and constraints experienced during the shift in the log sheet in detail for the following shift.
· Coordinates with the Panel Operator and carries out outdoor (field) operational adjustments of a variety of valves and switches controlling fluid/gas flow rates, levels, pressure, temperature, and chemicals.
· Controls and adjusts chemical injection dosage
· Monitors to ensure chemical inventory levels are maintained as per standard.
· Minimum Qualifications for this position is a Diploma in Engineering or similar.
· Minimum 2 years of relevant experience as a Field Operator within the Oil & Gas / Refinery / Petrochemical industry, preferably with experience in DCU / BBU / LMU3 units.
· Knowledge of the refinery process and plant equipment.
· Knowledge of reading and interpreting P&ID and PFD.
ENVIRONMENT & SOCIETY SPECIALIST
· Investigate and verify complaints received through Orpic hotline.
· Receive public complaints and interacts with complainants.
· Monitor activities and operations that could lead to environmental impacts during his shift.
· Actively engage operators and maintenance staff during the carrying out of their duties in implementing Orpic Environmental Management Plan and Waste Management Plan.
· Manage e-nose and ambient air monitoring network and schedule their repairs and calibration works.
· Assist Environment Engineer to identify proper ambient air monitoring location.
· Communicate environmental findings / public complaints to the concerned Team Leaders and work with all concerned parties for finding solution to environmental issues.
· Minimum Qualifications for this position is University Degree in Environmental Science/Engineering or relevant Engineering/Science discipline.
· Certification by a recognized Quality and/or HSE Institution is an advantage.
· Minimum years of relevant experience is 2 years’ experience as an Environment Engineer.
· Knowledge of environmental laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
· Experienced with some environmental aspects such as air emissions, odor control, waste water, etc.
HR STRATEGY AND OD TEAM LEADER
· Create and maintain the strategy framework that clearly states the 5 year roadmap for HRS
· Designs and maintains the framework and rules for the organizational structure creation
· Designs and maintains the rules for the span of control in different business units
· Facilitates the process of the new job position creation, internal movements, promotion, replacement requisitions, finalization of annual manning plan.
· Analyses the organizations manpower requirements with the engagement of all stakeholders and produces a 5 year manning plan.
· Designs the job creation training for managers and HR Business Partners
· Conducts regular reviews of the organizational structure and recommends changes to make the organization more efficient.
· Coordinate with the HR staffing team in providing information related to the approved Orpic manning plan
· Updates and maintains OD SAP system and generates analytical reports.
· Minimum Qualifications for this position is a university degree in Human Resources or similar.
· Minimum 5 years relevant experience required with at least two (2) years in Organisation Design field, Business or similar role.
· Knowledge of HR Policy and procedures
· Familiarity SAP / ERP systems
· Oman Labour Laws and Oil and gas industry and market.