This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate marketing professional who have a keen interest in the many facets of digital marketing. From portal UX/ UI, web hosting, CMS and server infrastructure management to programmatic buying, customer segmentation and campaign management; you will contribute to growing a successful global brand on its digital journey.
On top of the management of digital projects and assets, you will have an opportunity to work on marketing activities ranging from multi-channel campaigns, trade events and collaborations with partners. You will be involved from end to end for each of the projects; beginning with the ideation, implementation, optimization and performance analysis.
- Good Degree in marketing communications with 2 to 5 years of marketing experience
- Driven, resourceful and creative team player who is able to multi-task and build relationships at all levels to achieve successful outcomes for all stakeholders
- Passion for end-to-end, ROI driven, marketing campaigns across shared, owned, earned and paid platforms
- Well versed in SEO, SEM, and email marketing
- Up to date with media consumption patterns
- Able to work with and manage creative and media agencies
- Flair for performance management and campaign analytics
- Knowledge in digital project management (Data customer segmentation and portal management)
- Familiarity in destination marketing
We are looking for motivated individuals who will play an important role in supporting the leasing teams in our day to day work. You will be in charge of preparing the tenancy letters and agreements, files creation and ensuring proper filing for audit trail, processing deposits, updating tenants’ records and other administrative duties related to concessions management and office coordination matters. You will be required to work closely with the respective leasing teams to ensure accuracy and quality in your work. The selected candidate may also be required to track and manage the division’s budget.
- Minimum 3 GCE ‘O’ Level passes or equivalent with 5-10 years of working experience.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and adhere to tight timelines.
- Meticulous and ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Good written and communication skills.
- A positive attitude with the willingness to learn.
- Compile, maintain, share and see to the implementation of best practices and design standards
- Identify system weaknesses through review of weekly airport operations meeting
- Track life span of systems and sub-components
- Trend, analyse, benchmark and reporting of reliability of systems and sub-components
- Identify potential system/equipment scenarios that could cripple airport operations and develop mitigating actions
- Trend and develop engineering equipment cost indicators
- Scan for new and better technologies for engineering systems to achieve better cost efficiency and manpower productivity.
- Enhancement of maintenance safety practices
- Conduct independent maintenance inspections and audits
- Promote awareness of civil maintenance philosophy and strategy.
- Good degree in Engineering and 5 to 7 years of relevant experience
- strategic planning and rethinking of maintenance operations process to achieve effective and efficient maintenance outcome with Runway 3 in mind
- Self-motivated, driven, assertive and analytical
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently to deliver results and have good project management skills
You will play an important role to support the Manager of Expenditure Section in the various processing functions of Accounts Payable. You will be responsible for the timely processing of invoices for payment and refunds to suppliers/tenants, in accordance with the prevailing corporate and financial policies, procedures and controls. You will also check and review staff claims to ensure that all claims submitted by employees are accurate, reasonable, and necessarily incurred in the course of business. You will also be required to handle month-end closing activities such as the consolidating, checking and posting of journals for accruals, and to follow up closely to ensure that the accruals are complete, accurate and cleared off in a timely manner. In addition, you will be responsible for the reconciliation of Accounts Payable balances and any other ad-hoc tasks assigned. You will endeavour to provide excellent customer service to all internal and external business users.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ working experience in a large organisation
- Good computer knowledge, well-versed in Microsoft Office applications. Experience in using SAP would be an added advantage.
- Responsible, detailed and meticulous
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Analytical, self-motivated and highly organized
- Able to handle work pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- This is a 1-year contract position
FINANCIAL REPORTING MANAGER
You will play an important role in preparation of timely and precise financial reports, including consolidation for both management and statutory reporting. You will provide financial expertise in interpreting key drivers of operational performance through impactful monthly management performance analysis, explaining variances and identifying trends as well as ensuring proper internal controls are in place. You will be responsible for evaluating new business initiatives, providing sound technical accounting advice, as well as rolling out new FRSs as and when required. You will need to liaise with internal and external auditors for annual audits.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
- 6 to 7 years of working experience, of which 4 to 5 years are from one of the Big 4 Audit firms
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Analytical, excellent attention to details, good time management, resourceful and independent
- Good working knowledge in SAP and business analytic tools is advantageous
You will be part of a team situated in the 24/7 Airport Operations Centre managing aircraft gate allocations for all arrival and departure flights in Changi, and updating / relaying of real time flight information to public as well as airport communities. In addition, you will be coordinating with the control tower for movement of non-departing aircraft within the aerodrome. You will be required to work closely with key stakeholders during aircraft emergencies and are expected to perform shift duties.
- Minimum 3 GCE ‘O’ Level passes or equivalent with 5 years of working experience
- Medically fit with no colour blindness.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Be fluent in spoken English
DUTY TERMINAL MANAGER
You will be part of a team that oversees the operations across Changi Airport terminals and road systems, with the aim of ensuring that the Airport operates at its optimal state and achieves consistent delivery of exceptional experience to the passengers. In a dynamic and challenging environment, you will be expected to respond to passengers’ needs, perform touchpoint engagement, manage real time incidents and crisis. You will also be required to perform situational assessments and put in place mitigating measures and/or deploy resources to overcome real time exigencies. You will need to be adaptable to changes in a constantly evolving operational terrain, have the ability to think on your feet effectively and possess high energy levels.
- Diploma or Degree in Aviation, Aerospace, Hospitality or equivalent professional qualification.
- Relevant working experience will be advantageous
- Self-motivated with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- Required to perform shift duties.
FIXED ASSET MANAGER
As part of the Fixed Assets team in Finance responsible for the management of fixed asset accounting and tracking of capital budget, you will supervise a team of staff to perform closing activities, handle reconciliation of fixed asset to General Ledger, and review the preparation of fixed asset schedules for statutory and regulatory reporting. You will also review all asset capitalisation, transfers, change of asset life and disposals of fixed assets, and oversee the annual fixed asset physical count, asset impairment and inventory count exercises. You will be required to assist with forecasting of depreciation and cashflow for fixed asset and capital projects, and also liaise with internal and external auditors with regards to fixed assets accounting and tracking. Additionally, you will be expected to take on projects to review and streamline the fixed asset accounting activities and provide guidance to junior staff.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum six years of relevant working experience in a large corporation, with at least two years in a supervisory role
- Experience from one of the Big 4 Audit firms will be advantageous
- Excellent written and communication skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power point
- Analytical, excellent attention to details, resourceful and independent
- Prior experience with accounting for Fixed Assets and hand-on experience in using SAP would be an advantage
SENIOR AIRPORT EMERGENCY OFFICER
The Airport Emergency Service (AES) is responsible for the mitigation of aerodrome emergencies such as aircraft accidents/incidents, development and execution of effective aerodrome emergency plans, as well as upholding a high level of fire safety standards at the aerodromes.
As a Senior Airport Emergency Officer, you will be trained to lead a world class aviation rescue and firefighting unit at Changi Airport, Selector Airport, or at an airbase. Throughout your career, you must undertake a multitude of training programs, activities and assessments to ensure your skills remain at an optimum level. This includes opportunities for overseas training and taking on various staff appointments as part of career development.
- Good university degree
- Fresh graduates with strong CCA records in leadership roles are welcome to apply (Candidates with more years of relevant experience can be considered for a more senior position)
- High level of independence and resourcefulness
- Excel in leadership and people management positions
- Composed under pressure and possess clarity of thought
- Willing to perform shift duties and work on weekends
- Self- discipline, physically and medically fit with good eyesight;(PES A or B with uncorrected distance vision no worse than 6/24) and able to distinguish major colours