- Instruct staff of Regulatory and Development Training (i.e. Task Training, A320 General Familiarization, A320 Refresher, Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety, ABY procedures)
- Design and develop training courses as requested by the MTT
- Develop in conjunction with the MTT a Training Needs Analysis for the staff
- Assess the competency of staff on OJT or Practical Training
- Develop and review in conjunction with the MTT the training program for trainee technicians
- Design, develop and deliver theoretical and practical training tailored to trainee technicians and junior technicians
- Maintain records of such training and carry out assessment of staff on regular, agreed timeframes
- Assist the MTT in preparing training budget and training plan for each year
- Self-develop to instruct internally any courses beneficial to the Company and staff and develop relevant training material
- Maintain awareness of the Regulation (Competent Authority), Industry best practice and to seek opportunities for training enhancement
- Maintain expenditure within the agreed budget
- Maintain discipline of all trainees in line with ABY policies
- Develop in conjunction with the MTT, procedures, processes, and documents to support the training department.
- Seek in conjunction with the MTT additional 3rd party business opportunities
- Holder of an A320(CFM-56) type rated AME license
- Has attended an Instructional Technique course
- Work experience as aviation maintenance instructor in a GCAA CAR/EASA 145 or GCAA CAR/EASA 147 approved organization
- Approved Human Factors trainer
- Experience as technical assessor
- Experience as mentor of trainee technicians
- Reports to Manager MCC and is responsible for the control of ABY aircraft defects, whether the aircraft is airborne or on ground.
- Prepare, review, assess and distribute completed Daily fleet status sheet reflecting the actual Fleet condition and make sure all AMP tasks are carried out within the limit of time, cycle and dates.
- Prepare TSRs and call ups plus order spare parts to control the aircrafts defects.
- Productive, efficient and clear communication with the other departments; as per the internal policy
- Optimum support to the crew while on flight or on ground
- clear and in control communication with the engineering service providers at outstations
- On time and efficient communication with the dispatch, QA, Safety and other concerned departments
- Keeping written record of the communications established with other departments Including Radio communication.
- Optimum team work by providing the up to date handover at shift change written and shared
- Present good team work by providing constructive input in order to keep at all-time control of the defects clearance
- A degree holder with ICAO type AME license, holding company approvals on A320 with CFM56 engines. (mandatory)
- Minimum of 10 years Aircraft Maintenance Experience preferably MCC and line experience. At least 5 years as MCC Controller. (preferred)
- Be able to make quick decisions on technical related items.
- Promotes good communications and interface with all section to insure that all concerned practice a coordinated approach.
- Candidate should have basic computer skills.
AIRCRAFT LICENSED ENGINEER
- Carry out maintenance on ABY and 3rd party aircrafts during A and C checks and unscheduled inputs up to or exceeding Air Arabia GCAA standard.
- Regularly monitor the aircraft defect status sheet and ensures defects are cleared during maintenance without causing operation delay while adhering to the required standard.
- Carry out routine and non-routine cards without causing input delay beyond the allocated ground time for the check or maintenance required.
- Utilize the Technicians effectively and professionally without violating safety and quality standards.
- Update the Shift Manager of any issues arises which can be of a concern or could result in operational disruption or involve a drop in acceptable service standards.
- Advise the Shift Manager / Tool stores of equipment or tooling shortfalls that could potentially affect aircraft maintenance inputs.
- Carry out technical projects / tasks as directed by Shift Manager or Line Manager.
- Holder of a valid UAE GCAA Aircraft Maintenance Engineers license or ICAO state member licensed type with recent experience of (6) months within last 2 years and with A320/CFM56-5 type rating endorsed.
- Minimum of 6 years in aviation maintenance out of which 2 years as A320 certifying engineer without any limitation/ restrictions (having CRS).
- Excellent English communication skills
- PC literate
- Willing to work under harsh weather conditions and in rotating shift patters.
TAXATION AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
- You will be responsible for managing tax related areas required by the company to process tax documents. You will analyse reports and work out the tax liability considering tax rules for the country, co-ordinate with tax consultants, ensure timely payment of direct and indirect taxes, co-ordinate with all outstations for any tax related queries and provide required guidance.
- As a Taxation and Management Accountant, you will be responsible for TDS, CENVAT and prepare, review and discus the invoices on early bird discount for India activities. You will assist the Line Manager in company accounts, conversion of Books of accounts for Global Accounting, tax audits and other strategic tax related areas. You will prepare the receipts and payments accounts for India activities, file DGIT/ DGP/ AD with Indian Income Tax authorities and assist in the preparation of the budget vs actual reports and attend budget meetings with the Line Manger. You will be expected to provide details to external auditors and be responsible for MIS and schedules related to cost areas as a monthly or a periodic exercise.
- Fresh India Chartered Accountant with sound Fundamental Financial knowledge is a perquisite. Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Ability to understand tax concepts, handle the corporate tax matters and perform the tax requirements within due course of time.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Explorer Internet software.
- You will be responsible for maximizing revenue generation while establishing, maintaining and expanding our distribution network to achieve commercial targets and goals set for your area. You will be responsible for increasing business opportunities through various existing and new channels while developing and maintaining relationships with government ministries, tourism departments and other government or semi-government agencies in strict compliance with all Air Arabia policies and regulations
- As the Sales Manager Central India, you will also be solely responsible for inspiring and motivating General Sales Agency team and others engaged in sales activities in the Central Region (Not country) to achieve outstanding sales performance. This includes regular analysis of sales performance and providing feedback to the concerned Regional Manager. Identify areas of concern while taking appropriate corrective measures to address concerns as well as handling contracts with Tour Operators and reviewing the same periodically.
- In this position, you will be expected to lead your team by example displaying exemplary levels of initiative and commitment to achieve. You will be expected to work with a proactive approach and take appropriate decisions based on proper analysis of situations bearing in mind the company's interests and cost.
- Educated to a minimum of Bachelor's degree level.
- A minimum of 5 years of Airline Sales experience with at least 3 years in a managerial position within an airline environment.
- Previous sales experience in Central India would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Hindi are a must, skills in other local languages will be an advantage
MANAGER IT INFRASTRUCTURE
- Develops and implements an IT Infrastructure, operations and support strategy that takes into account the Group infrastructure requirements and aligns with overall business needs. Develops action plans to implement the strategy and manages internal and external infrastructure teams, and initiatives to deliver against the action plans.
- Develops strategies and implements processes for monitoring, measuring and continuous improvement of service availability. Categorises information and communication systems by service tiers and ensures service levels and availability are committed in relation to the tiers. Forecasts demand and capacity requirements for budget planning purposes.
- Ensures that a catalogue of available services is created and maintained. Agrees service level objectives with business, ensures these are cost-effective and meet business needs. Negotiates underpinning contracts with external vendors and ensures they support the committed service level objectives. Provides services to business areas by managing infrastructure components, as well as multiple service providers. Ensures that service delivery is monitored effectively and implements actions to maintain or improve levels of service. Reviews service delivery with business to ensure agreed targets are met.
- Ensures continuity of all IT services is planned and designed in collaboration with other IT functions and in alignment with business continuity plans. Ensures risks associated with critical tier systems are prioritized for resolution. Co-ordinates planning, designing and testing of maintenance procedures and contingency plans to address exposure to risk and ensures that agreed levels of continuity are maintained.
- Bachelor of Technology/Computer Science/Engineering
- ITIL Certified
- CCNP/ CCIE/ MCSE/ RHEL Certification
- Minimum 10 years in IT Infrastructure design and management, 24x7 critical operations and customer support functions
- Managing IaaS, PaaS and SaaS based set ups, managing vendors and service providers to deliver these
BUSINESS IT MANAGER
- Assists in the development of IT strategy for assigned business units based on a detailed understanding of the business strategy for a min 3 year period. Ensures that the IT strategy aligns well with the business strategy as well as the overall IT technology strategy, is cost-effective, and leverages advancements in technology to provide a competitive edge to the Group.
- Shares responsibility with other IT teams for all IT services for assigned business units. Develops and maintains effective working relationships with business heads and managers. Advises business stakeholders on strategic business IT investment decisions.
- Ensures business satisfaction levels are monitored and drives improvement through action plans. Assists in reviewing performance of IT applications and services against service level objectives with business.
- Plans and agrees IT budgets and an annual work program for business units based on their annual plans and demand for IT. Assists business users in producing robust business cases to support budget requests.
- Bachelor of Technology/ Computer Science/ Engineering
- Minimum 8 years in Information Technology Management
- PMP Certification or other Project or Program Management qualification preferred
- Experience in the aviation industry
- Relationship Management - with complex, senior level stakeholder management Leading delivery of business IT solutions, preferably working with external solution providers
- Project delivery experience, large scale business IT projects using industry standard methodologies
- Strategy and planning
MANAGER INFORMATION SECURITY
- Develops, manages, communicates, ensures adoption of, and adherence to the corporate Information Security framework (consisting of policies, standards etc.). Policies should be based on international standards (e.g. ISO27001), legal and regulatory requirements (e.g. PCI DSS). Reviews and actions any exception to policies and standards based on impact.
- Ensures that information security strategy is aligned to Group strategy and is appropriate to business needs and information control requirements. Monitors environmental and market trends and pro-actively assesses impact to business strategies and advises necessary security controls in collaboration with experts in other functions e.g. legal, technical support, architecture.
- Directs and guides internal technical teams and/ or external suppliers to ensure that all information assets are well protected. Acts as an expert information security advisor to the Group and takes ownership for all Information Security initiatives.
- Defines and implements a risk management framework for the Group to ensure that IT risks to the Group are managed to acceptable levels. Ensures there is sufficient visibility at the appropriate management level for every risk – its impact and cost of mitigation.
- Leads the development and maintenance of a disaster recovery set up for IT services, in collaboration with business continuity, technical teams and external service providers.
- Co-ordinates and ensures performance of risk, threat, and periodic vulnerability assessments and penetration tests on the IT environment and manages the remediation of identified risks and vulnerabilities as required for effective protection of information assets and/ or regulatory compliance.
- Certification relevant to Information/ IT Security/ Audit/ Governance e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, CGEIT
- Minimum 10 years in IT and 5 years in Information Security
- Internet and network security products and platforms, application and infrastructure security assurance, security incident and operations management
- Advanced knowledge of information security principles and practices, including security risk assessment standards, risk assessment methodologies, vulnerability assessment, and security frameworks
- Knowledge of data protection
- Holistic IT Knowledge of heterogeneous technology environments
- Advanced knowledge of attack vectors, threat trends, mitigation strategies, intrusion analysis, and incident response
- Experience developing departmental policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- You will be responsible for leading the drive for sales while overseeing the carrier's operational activities of Air Arabia in Dubai ensuring maximum brand visibility. The scope of activity includes developing and maintaining relationships with government ministries, tourism departments and other government or semi-government agencies in strict compliance of all Air Arabia policies and regulations.
- You will also be solely responsible for inspiring and motivating General Sales Agents and others engaged in sales activities in the country to achieve outstanding sales performance and initiates / drives sales campaigns for Dubai. This includes regular analysis of the sales performance, providing feedback to the concerned Area Manager and identifying areas for concern while taking appropriate corrective measures to address these concerns. You will also be responsible for handling contracts with Tour Operators and their periodical review.
- You will also identify new opportunities for sales, new markets and agents in Dubai. In particular, identifying the unique needs of Dubai which may be met by Air Arabia products and services and produces recommendations based on cost / benefit analysis.
- Must be educated to a minimum of Degree level
- At least Three (03) years' experience in airline sales of which at least one (01) year must be in a supervisory role
- Customer oriented with an ability to work independently and within a team
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English is a must, Arabic is preferred
- PC Literate and well versed in MS Office Suite / Google office applications.
- Valid UAE driving license required