COMMERCIAL PLACEMENT STUDENT
Location: United Kingdom
- As guided, undertake or provide relevant commercial analysis or support as required – e.g. evaluation of status regarding Net Revenue Sharing Agreement, Send or Pay Obligations; interpretation of Sole Risk provisions, JOA obligations, analysis necessary for provision of Decommissioning Security, etc.
- Attend partner Operating Committee meetings. Prepare minutes of same.
- As required, provide commercial and budget preparation support for TAQA exploration assets - prepare annual budget submission for review / approval by joint venture partners. Attend / minute follow-up meetings.
- Support Commercial Negotiators with day to day / basic administrative aspects associated with oil sales, gas sales, tendering process, EU ETS, preparation of daily, monthly reports, etc.
- Train his / her replacement during the final 3 months of the placement.
- Actively participate / take lead role in “social” projects assigned collectively to each year’s intake of placement students at TAQA.
- Part-time employment experience(s) which demonstrates clear commitment to “doing a job” / getting relevant experience / developing themselves.
- Hard working.
- Willing to “have a go” at challenges / opportunities presented.
- High degree of common sense.
Location: United Kingdom
- Creating and managing all short/medium term MAP Plans and Schedules updating and reissues plans as required.
- As the Hub MAP process owner ensuring full compliance criteria’s are met and managed effectively.
- Ensures that maintenance work orders (PMs, CMs) are aligned with vendor supported / CAP activities to minimise equipment downtime.
- Works closely with the Hub IA Planner, Maintenance Delivery Engineer (MDE), Discipline engineers and Offshore Operations & Maintenance Supervisors and offshore teams to ensure that vendor / CAP activities can be fully supported by platform resources.
- Regularly review the IAP/ MAP plan and schedule, identify SIMOPs, constraints and deferrals to resolve conflicts and ensure that the plan is achievable.
- Attends all IAP/MAP planning meetings, support the Platform Superintendent, MDE and act as a maintenance planning focal point to resolve all maintenance related issues.
- Minimum HNC or equivalent in suitable discipline or relevant experience
- Certification or experience of CMM Systems (Skilled user) – Maximo
- Management of Change process applicable to CMMS
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Primavera P6 (Skilled User)
- ISSOW at appropriate level
Location: United Kingdom
- Responsible for the planning and supervision of specific work-scopes. Ensuring that the requirements of the Taqa Control of Work (ISSOW) system are fully complied with by self, the services team and all those performing work activity in the areas of their responsibility.
- Responsible for review and verification of all WCCs in their area of responsibility.
- To demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the specific signatory roles and responsibilities defined in ISSOW (such as Performing Authority, Area Authority Delegate, and Department Head) and accept the responsibilities when acting in such role.
- Ensures all team members accountable to him performs task risk assessments using Toolbox Talk (Dynamic Risk Review), level 1 and level 2 techniques ensuring residual risk is As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP).
- Ensure level 2 TRA is conducted with PA and relevant AAD in the team.
- Perform ISSOW audits as directed by the asset HSE plan and ensure that SMART actions are raised and completed.
- All TAQA standard offshore pre-employment requirements (BOSIET, MIST etc)
- OPITO Banksman slinging – stage 3-4
- WAH unit 7
- Oil Spill Management
- Waste awareness
- LOLER Awareness
- Dangerous goods combined certificate
- COSHH Assessors
- Marine Awareness
- Support Avocet for field areas. Daily / Weekly volume analysis and maintenance of area setup
- Liaison for Foreman, Operators, Production Accountants, Production Techs, Measurement Techs, Business Analysts, Engineers, Land Group, Admin Team Lead, and Data Providers
- Provide Avocet training / assistance to area Operations Team
- Schedule training and maintain records for area personnel safety accreditation
- Work with Operators, Foreman, Measurement Techs, Production Accountants to verify data and measurement for resolution of Compliance Assessment Report items or company identified volume queries
- Generate weekly Production and Downtime reports for Foreman
- Use Avocet to trend and analyze anomalies in well production and/or facility performance. Provide graphs and documentation
- 2+ years related experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- Post-Secondary Diploma or Certification in a related field
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Proficient in field data capture production accounting systems; Fieldview experience preferred
- Advanced Administrative skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and a team player
SENIOR TAX ANALYST
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual current and deferred income tax provisions, proofs and packages and record journal entries for both Canada and US entities
- Main contact for tax audits with CRA, IRS, provincial auditors and financial auditors as applicable. Provide detailed ledger and invoice support via accounting systems and liaise with auditors one on one actively
- Preparing the annual (Corporate and Partnership) Canadian tax filing and support US tax filing
- Intermediate level corporate tax planning including support, research and optimization of company’s legacy and future tax positions
- Oversight and preparation of the monthly commodity tax filings
- Tax support of the company including mostly corporate accounting but may also include HR, marketing, land, operations, business development, treasury
- Support global head office with offshore entity structures
- 7+ years of corporate tax experience
- CPA, CA or CMA legacy designations
- Completion or in progress with CPA In Depth Tax Course levels
- University degree
- Good knowledge of accounting systems (preferably: HFM, Smartview and Qbyte) and/or financial accounting (incl. IFRS tax accounting rules)
- Well rounded individual with good interpersonal skills, willing to learn and ability to work independently
- Highly motivated, energetic and detailed oriented individual who seeks to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with ability to meet tight deadlines
- Intermediate to Advanced excel skills, ability to troubleshoot excel models
- Research skills and the working knowledge of tax research tools
COMMERCIAL ANALYST & OPERATOR
- Steering a billion euro asset
- Managing customer requests within contract and physical constraints of the asset
- Executing prompt trading to manage operational imbalances
- First point of contact for any ad-hoc operational questions and queries
- The creation, development and continuous improvement of procedures and customer usage forecasting
- Support the in-house software development from drafting requirements up to user acceptance testing
- On call/stand-by out of hours for ad-hoc questions and queries, according to a roster.
- Minimum requirement is a Bachelor’s degree preferably in a technical or financial area
- 2-3 years working experience within the energy industry.
JUNIOR HR ADVISOR
- Supporting the improvement and maintenance of the Training & Development administration and registration
- Tracking and reporting of compulsory (technical) trainings
- Organizing (compulsory) training for the offshore and onshore operations
- Preparing reports on current status and progress of training planning
- Organizing and monitoring online assessment
- Supporting the team in organizing new training & development programs.
- MBO level Payroll administration or HBO level Personnel Administration
- Several years of experience in payroll accounting and general HR processes;
- Dutch and English language skills; • Thorough knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Planning and organisational skills
- High degree of efficiency and attention to detail;
- Good communication skills
- Flexible, service oriented attitude.
- Media planning and coordination of Public Relations activities o Act as spokesperson for the national and trade press o Act as press officer and as deputy Information Officer in the Emergency Response Team
- Maintaining and improving internal communications, including: intranet, internal messages, news forum, staff meetings, business updates, TAQA values
- Coordinating and planning presence of TAQA at conferences (speakers, stands)
- Preparing speeches, presentations and written articles for the Leadership Team and for external publications
- Developing effective networks to maintain an awareness and knowledge of current PR matters
- Developing and creating (marketing) communication materials
- Assisting the business with permit requests and reputational issues by managing communication with authorities and local communities
- Bachelor degree in communications
- 7+ years of experience
- Experience in both internal and external communications. Emphasis will be on external communications experience and knowledge
- Experience in media relations and as a spokesperson