- Define and develop the core curriculum for auto/diesel and heavy equipment (operation, repair & maintenance) used in oil & gas sector as per equipment operating & maintenance manual for technicians/trainees.
- Develop and conduct classroom & practical training programme to train technicians & trainees on maintenance and repair of Diesel Engines, Automobiles/Heavy equipment following manuals, specifications, blueprints, and schematics, and using hand tools, measuring instruments, and testing equipment etc.
- Prepare instruction material and course manual that includes course objective and specific technical modules, audio-visuals, instruction media for delivering training course objective for the technicians/ trainees in consultation with the maintenance departments.
- Instruct technicians and trainees on Auto/Diesel courses providing specific practical and theoretical skills reflecting in the maintenance job contents.
- Develop & Maintain own knowledge base in Auto/Diesel subject area, incorporate new skills and knowledge in to learning environment to enhance the quality of instruction.
- B.Sc. Degree or equivalent in Automobile/Mechanical/Marine Engineering
- 7 years’ experience as an Auto/Diesel Trainer in big corporation/Technical Institute /Engineering College
- Strong knowledge of diesel engines/Heavy equipment used in industrial set up, knowledge of hydraulics, and electrical systems used in automobiles & heavy equipment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer skills.
- Knowledge or experience with Adult Learning Methodology
- Excellent communication skills, confidence to demonstrate practical skills and deliver lecture classroom material.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Works well in a multi-cultural and multi-national environment.
- Must have good time management and organizational skills.
HEAD - TECHNICAL TRAINING
- Plans & Implements technical training programme for the Graduate Engineer Trainees and Operator/Technician trainees in consultation with the technical departments in the company to ensure structured development of trainees within the company.
- Reviews & recommends technical training for professionals/Engineers working in technical department in consultation with departmental manager & technical Training Specialist to upgrade technical knowledge & skills of the technical professionals/Engineers.
- Evaluates Scholars Technical training education in various universities and Recommends for the programme for the approval to ensure that the programme/curriculum meets companys technical requirements.
- Provides strategic consulting in all aspects related to technical training for organization-wide initiatives and participates in the design, development and implementation of training programs of a broad organizational scope to meet learning & development objectives.
- Oversees the delivery of technical training specialists/Instructors and practical training & facilities at workshop/laboratories to ensure high standard of Technical training to the company trainees.
- UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Chemical, Mechanical, B.Sc - Any Specialization
CONTROL PANEL OPERATOR
- Process unit or units worked in as Control Operator or higher position.
- Duration and experience as Control Operator in Refinery process unit.
- Must be willing and prepared to work as a Control Operator.
- Applicants with ONLY FIELD EXPERIENCE will not be considered.
- Applicants with NO Refinery process units experience will be discarded.
- B.Tech/B.E. - Chemical, Mechanical
- Resource Management: Checks progress and give guidance to support engineers, designers and field supervisors to ensure that all projects assigned are completed on time and within budget.
- Quality Control/Assurance: Responsible for high quality engineering outputs. Maintains integrity of engineering documentation by ensuring that all relevant company standards are followed.
- Cross Functional Activities: Provides engineering inputs for planning and execution of Process Plants T&Is, supports other engineering section project engineers in implementation of their projects.
- Project Management/Engineering: Develops, manages and implements justifiable projects after obtaining Company approvals. Prepares detailed specifications and designs in accordance with the relevant industry codes and company standards. Purchases systems and equipment and finalize Contracts in projects.
- Engineering Support: Completes investigations of problem assigned by Senior Mechanical Engineer and provides cost estimates for the implementation of solutions. Provides approved engineering drawings to carry out essential repairs. Provides specifications to Maintenance Department to purchase replacement equipment.
- University degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in project management in Oil and Gas or Petrochemical industries.
- Experience in handling multiple projects and providing engineering support in an operating refinery environment.
- Develops the training courses to various groups and levels of trainees using appropriate training techniques. This includes, simulator courses, course manuals, instructional materials and blended learning solutions
- Monitors and evaluates the performances of trainees using Occupation Standards
- Maintains accurate records of trainee’s performance/progress and provides on the job support and guidance for trainees during and after the training event to ensure effective transfer of learning to the job.
- Evaluates and continuously updates the training courses to meet competency framework requirements and ensure the training solutions are in line with industry best practice.
- Carries out competency based training and acts as Assessor/Internal Verifier for competency based training and assessment.
- Maintains detailed training records to ensure compliance with company QA and audit systems.
- Degree (B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc) in Chemical Engineering, Process Technology, or Petroleum Engineering
- Certification as Assessor (A1) / Internal Verifier (V1) for Competency Based Assessment would be preferable