SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER
Location: Abu Dhabi
- Develop Process flow diagrams.
- Develop Piping and instrumentation diagrams.
- Develop Plants functional descriptions and control philosophies.
- Perform Pipe sizing.
- Perform Control valve Sizing, Pump Sizing.
- Prepare the process parameters for the equipment such as centrifugal chillers, Heat exchangers, cooling towers, centrifugal pumps etc.
- Bachelor Degree in chemical or Mechanical engineering.
- 10-12 Years of Experience.
- Experience in the chiller plant design or district energy schemes is considered as a plus
Location: Abu Dhabi
- Conducting investigations into allegations of inappropriate activities or behavior and fraud concerning activities and operations of SNC-Lavalin.
- Draft investigations plans and determine investigation objectives, scope, criteria, methodology to be used as well as staff and budget resources required to accomplish the assignment;
- Consult with Director, Compliance Investigation to develop strategies for case resolution
- Collect and analyse gathered evidence
- Conduct interviews using internally recognized interviewing techniques
- Prepare complex investigative reports and prepare presentations
- Keep appropriate records including up to date information on the case management system and hard copy cases files;
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, law, criminology or any other relevant experience;
- CFE designation is an asset.
Location: United States
- Problem solving skills requiring the application of engineering theory and calculations, scientific and creative skills in the development of hypotheses and approach to a large variety of technical problems of moderate to large complexity and scope.
- Apply knowledge of engineering principles and practices outside of area of expertise to broad variety of assignments in related fields.
- Application of mature engineering knowledge in planning and conducting projects.
- Orchestrate multiple projects or significant portions of projects with complex scope, schedule, quality and management objectives.
- Develop engineering practices that extend corporate knowledge in a business critical field. This information may form the basis of newly developed concepts, theories and products.
- Actively participating and providing input, feedback for the Safety Program to meet Health and Safety regulations and OSHA requirements in all duties
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science or related technological field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 12+ years of relevant work experience with 9+ years' experience in operations/manufacturing environment.
SENIOR COMPUTER SERVICE VALIDATION SPECIALIST
Location: United States
- Plan, schedule, execute, and lead pharmaceutical validation project assignments including: implementation of new systems, remediation of legacy, and re-validation of existing computerized systems.
- Evaluate, define, and develop clients’ technical needs and make recommendations.
- Prioritize, manage, and execute multiple projects utilizing Project Management methodology
- Perform business development activities with both new and existing clients.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a highly regulated environment: pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related industry
- In-depth knowledge of FDA and European compliance regulations and GAMP guidelines applicable to computer system validation
- Familiar with off-the-shelf, configurable, and custom-developed applications
- In-depth knowledge of validation deliverables associated with each step of the computer system life cycle
- Demonstrated experience working Delta V/OSI
Location: United States
- Direct management of assigned projects and clients - Delivering Compliance and Qualification Services
- Direct supervision and management of assigned personnel ϖ Business development, with both new and existing clients (repeat work)
- Contribution to overall company projects and initiatives
- Prefer experience with biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, medical device, and/or food & beverage sectors
- The candidate should have at least 10-15 years of relevant experience
- Negotiating skills, presentation skills, commercial skills and long-term relationship building are all competencies which need to be well developed for this role
- Bachelor’s Degree
MANAGER PROCESS ENGINEERING
Location: United States
As a Process Engineering Manager you will contribute to a range of process engineering activities associated with delivering successful solutions to our clients in the chemical, pharmaceutical, food and general industry sectors. You will be responsible for the development and management of the Process Engineering Department reporting to the US Director of Engineering. You will be responsible for working closely with engineering and process engineering groups within the Industrial Division in multiple North American locations. You will assist in Business Development activities, develop leads and opportunities and prepare proposals for process work. You will develop standard engineering documents associated with projects at various stages of execution from Conceptual Design to Construction and Commissioning.
- Education level: PhD in Chemical or Biochemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 15-20 years’ experience in process engineering, preferably in the chemical, pharmaceutical, food and general industry sectors.
- Experienced with clean utilities and clean process equipment specification, installation, startup, etc.
- Experience in a design-build delivery methodology is desirable.
- Professional engineering license is desirable.
- Provide high quality advice and deliverables to UK and international clients, both as an individual and through the effective and efficient coordination of the Section.
- Lead and manage Business Consulting staff in the Section.
- Take a leading role in the recruitment of staff and associates to ensure that ongoing and projected workload can be delivered.
- Recruit, train, mentor and develop individuals to enhance their competency and the range of skills that SNC-Lavalin Rail & Transit offers to its clients whilst ensuring that the Section is well motivated.
- Lead and undertake bids and assignments, primarily in the Business Consulting market area.
- Manage all aspects of assignments undertaken for clients including estimating, tendering, planning and execution.
- Work closely with UK and overseas client account managers to market SNC-Lavalin Rail & Transit’s Business Consultancy services appropriately.
- Chartered Engineer with a degree in a relevant discipline, or several years related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in leading teams and people.
- Strong influencing skills to drive the direction of assignment / project teams, build consensus and enable change to occur.
RAILWAY SYSTEMS CONSULTANT
- Balancing requirements to determine the best solutions and establishing consensus in internal and external assignment meetings with Clients for feasibility stage projects.
- Undertaking and providing systems engineering deliverables, e.g. requirements and interface management for implementation stage projects.
- Undertake technical analysis relating to railway engineering and operations.
- Proactively work to develop and agree support technical service area development within the Railway Systems team, which could include: Feasibility studies, New train and Railway system requirements specifications, Depots and Whole system integration.
- Produce client reports
- Be responsible for the quality of any documents, analysis and reports sent to Clients.
- Commited to working towards chartered status
- Some Rail industry experience, which could include manufacturing, systems consultancy or fleet operations
- Methodical with the ability to undertake numerical analysis
- Ability to make clear recommendations on a sound evidence base to a wide range of colleagues and clients with a differing backgrounds
- To provide high quality advice and deliverables to UK and international clients, both as an individual and through the effective and efficient coordination of wider SNC-Lavalin Rail & Transit resources.
- To provide strategic level input to high-value projects and assignments at both planning and delivery phase.
- To lead major / complex projects and assignments as required.
- To deliver and maintain new business for SNC-Lavalin Rail & Transit through preparing, selling and delivering compelling propositions to rail companies across the world.
- To undertake work to maximise revenue opportunities and contribute to SNC-Lavalin Rail & Transit’s income at as high a profit level as possible.
- To contribute to existing and new work generated by other consultants when practical and required by the business.
- To drive through a customer-centric culture that has continuous improvement at its heart, recognising that it is the little things we do that make a difference.
- Chartered Engineer with a degree in a relevant discipline, or equivalent; or more than significant related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Significant experience in relevant industry roles. with experience in one or more relevant areas of industry activity – rolling stock procurement; rolling stock fleet management; franchise bidding and mobilisation; train operations; infrastructure projects; signalling and control system projects.
- Experienced in leading large teams and people;
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
- Lead the bidding and delivery of assignments in the Projects team;
- Work closely with the Team Leader and Section Heads in the UK Projects Team to Deliver Client Service Excellence;
- Support colleagues and provide informal mentoring and support as required (No direct line management responsibilities);
- Contribute towards the production and update of client development plans for a group of key clients;
- Contribute towards the delivery of company sales and profitability targets;
- Maintain professional expertise by participating in an approved Continuing Professional Development Scheme;
- To manage or support tasks as allocated by the Team Leader for clients, including estimating, tendering, planning and execution;
- To ensure that work is completed on time, to budget, and to the client’s satisfaction;
- Team management responsibilities;
- A good understanding of Rolling Stock, their due diligence and of the UK Rail Industry as a whole;
- Understanding of the processes associated with train procurement and contracting strategies;
- A good understanding of the UK Franchising process and associated activities;
- Devising new or revised maintenance and overhaul regimes
- Writing clear and concise technical documents to support maintenance and overhaul regimes
- Deferring or extending maintenance and overhaul intervals by means of risk assessment
- Reducing maintenance and overhaul costs
- Review of maintenance plans for the purpose of CCB, DeBo or NoBo approvals
- Maintenance life-cycle costing
- Fleet or vehicle reliability studies
- Depot capacity studies
- Fleet management strategy
- Vehicle maintenance benchmarking
- Vehicle maintenance due diligence
- Life extension studies
- Established and recognised expertise in rolling stock maintenance principles and practices in the London metro market, including maintenance plans, regime structures and how depots and fleets are managed.
- Proven industry relationships with successful delivery of services
- Ability to assess assignment risks and how they can be managed (including technical, contractual and financial)
- Excellent communication skills, and in particular the ability to write with clear and concise text
- Successful candidates will have Chartered Engineer status