CORPORATE SERVICES MANAGER
You will be responsible for the delivery of superior service to Singapore Airlines’ premium Priority Passenger Service (PPS) Club members based in Singapore. You are expected to establish close rapport and enhance the loyalty of these members through various pro-active customer experience initiatives such as direct personal contacts, exclusive PPS Club events, etc. You will be the key contact point to them and ensure proper resolution to their feedback and requests on SIA matters.
You will also be required to work closely with the events team in conceptualising events by identifying suitable marketing/brand partners for possible collaborations. On event days, you are expected to actively engage members and ensure the smooth running of events.
- You should possess a good University Degree with at least 2 years’ relevant experience in customer service, hospitality/airline industry or equivalent. You must be service oriented and have an out-going personality. You should have good verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, people relationship and be a strong team player.
You will be part of a team that delivers increased sales on SIA online direct channels by capitalizing on all potential revenue generation opportunities and reducing costs while delivering a best digital experience to our customers. This includes:
- analysing mobile performance statistics while liaise with stations to increase mobile performance and preparing relevant updates to management
- work closely with other stakeholders for continued enhancements of the app and to identify opportunities for channel improvements, keeping up to date with the e-commerce environment and competitor websites
- Drive awareness and installations of the SQ mobile app thereby increasing conversion rates
- Recommend alternate handling and coordinate with development team to initiate testing and integrating successful tests to permanent code base
- Monitor department budgets and assist in other departmental admin matters
- You should possess a good university degree, preferably with Honours. Experience in ecommerce is preferred. You should also possess good communication and interpersonal skills, have a service-oriented attitude and be able to work in a team. You should also have good IT skills with a good understanding of current IT trends.
INSURANCE & PROVIDENT FUND EXECUTIVE
- Collate and review required information from different sources within the Group (including joint venture entities) and prepare underwriting data for submission to brokers.
- Supervise staff on the collation of the basic information and review the information collated for accuracy and completeness.
- Evaluate renewal proposals received from brokers and conduct market research on industry developments to assess competitiveness of proposals.
- Prepare management papers for renewal of insurance policies.
- Coordinate with brokers and insurer/reinsurers to issue certificates of insurance on time.
- Check and process premium invoices and recharge to subsidiaries on a timely basis.
- You should possess a good university degree in Finance, Business or Actuarial Studies. Prior work experience in the General Insurance industry and/or professional qualification in Insurance or ACCI or equivalent would be advantageous but not necessary. You must have strong analytical and numerical skills, with good interpersonal and communication skills. You should work well both independently and as a team, and can perform well under pressure.
- Propose market fares and fare structures for the market assigned
- Perform analysis of macroeconomic environment, competitive activities, consumer behaviour and internal flight load situations to inform pricing proposal
- Establish fare rules that create upsell motivation
- Support stations tactical through analysis and pricing consultation
- Liaise between stations and HO on campaign and pricing activities
- You should have a good university degree in Mathematics, Economics, Business or equivalent. Experience in pricing or revenue management is preferred. You should have a good understanding of mathematics, economics and pricing modeling, with strong analytical and interpersonal skills as well as good business acumen.
SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE
- As a Social Media Executive, you would join a team of highly dynamic individuals in engaging our customers (both existing and new) and serve as a spokesperson to grow advocates of SIA on the Airline's social media platforms as well as across the social web.
- The executive will be responsible for managing engagement on social media, handling customers’ requests, finding ways to delight customers so as to build brand loyalty. He/she will also be monitoring, reporting and collating relevant statistics of SIA’s engagement on the social web.
- This is a position where the executive will work on shift to ensure 24/7 monitoring of the social platforms.
- We are looking for team players who are also comfortable with working independently, multi-tasking and are able to think on their feet with little guidance. He/she should be highly motivated and find satisfaction in turning around negative experiences into positive impressions for our customers.
You will be handling one or more of the accounting areas that Finance Division encompasses, such as budgetary control, payments, payrolls, capital expenditure accounting, general ledger accounting, consolidation, management accounts, financial analysis, sales accounting, sales audit and revenue recovery. In addition, you may be involved in the review and implementation of accounting systems and/or perform relief duties when the station accounting heads are away from office. You will have an opportunity to be rotated within the above areas, as part of the Division's career development plan.
You should possess a good university degree, preferably with Honours in Accounting, Finance or Economics or an equivalent professional qualification recognised by ISCA. Knowledge of SAP FICO or SAP HR/Payrolls systems will be an advantage.
You are primarily responsible to provide 24-hours round-the-clock technical advice, support Technical Handling Agents (THA) servicing SIA and its subsidiary airlines' aircraft at all line stations. You are required to provide technical expertise and recommendations to flight crew for aircraft during flight as well as technical instructions to THA at all overseas stations in rectifying defects at the first opportune ground time.
- Experience in line work, preferably 10 yrs experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as the job requires interaction various user departments
- Excellent planning and organisation skills and be able to work independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be prepared to work on shift duty and extended hours to resolve operational problems when required
- Good IT skills
INTERNAL AUDITOR (IT)
- You will be responsible for the IT audits for the SIA Group of companies.
- Your scope of work will include execution of IT application and infrastructure audits with a focus on controls/risk exposures and recommendations to address risk exposures.
- You should have a good university degree in Business or Information Technology, preferably with Honours. Relevant IT auditing, systems security, controls skills and professional qualifications such as CISA, CISSP or equivalent are preferred. You should have strong interpersonal, communication, analytical skills and be able to work independently on IT audit projects with minimum supervision.
- Responsible for the Database architecture which include setting direction, optimizing the Database to achieve cost efficiency, and conduct infrastructure review to maintain high availability.
- Involve in Database incident management and conduct post mortem review to reduce Database incidents and to shorten the incident recovering time.
- Work with outsourcing vendors on Database capacity management to improve operation efficiency and to reduce IT operating cost.
- Plan and manage the Database upgrade, hardening and patching project/activity, to maintain Database software currency and to comply with SIA Information Security policy.
- Manage IT Infrastructure projects, to ensure the projects are delivered on time, on budget and without major defects.
- Provide technical support and solutioning for IT projects to ensure the implementation of reliable, scalable, high performance systems which meet our Architecture, Audit and Security guidelines, and will enable business continuity at minimum cost.
- Degree in IT related discipline
- Minimum 5 yrs of relevant experience in IT Technical support, Database Design and Project Management.
- Some degree of technical capability (able to understand the product and use administration screen/console to implement and configure)
- Ability to manage vendors to ensure standards & timely delivery
- Have business acumen
- Influencing and networking skills
- Interpersonal relationship skills, with ability to resolve conflicts and maintain team coherence
- Manage and deliver development projects, renovation/fit-out projects of new passenger lounges/offices and existing passenger lounges/offices.
- Lead a project management team comprising of in-house members and external consultants, regional cross-functional teams and other stakeholders in strategic planning, development and building of global corporate real estate portfolios
- Manage multiple and concurrent global projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Deliver consistently high quality customer services on corporate real estate development to meet the business goal of the company.
- Driving efficient use of real estate assets and enhance the customer experience by ensuring provision of timely, efficient, cost-effective and high quality real estate solutions for Business Units.
You must have a degree in Architecture, Engineering or Building Science. You should have at least 15 years of relevant experience in project management in successfully implementing commercial and/or industrial development projects (including master planning, feasibility studies, design development, regulatory compliance, procurement processes, construction and fit-out, move management, project closure and post-project review). Preference will be given to those with at least three to five years in a management role.