Siemens Graduate Program - Human Resources
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our
employees. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professional
- You graduated above-average in your masters
- studies (or equivalent)
- You own a Masters degree in a relevant field of study. Including but not limited to: Business, Human Resources or technical.
- You have at least 6 months international
- experience (studying/working/living)
- You gained 6 months-3 years of work experience including relevant internships or student placements
- You have excellent command of your local language as well as English
- You have the aspiration to develop a global leadership role and you are open to cross country assignment
Senior Business Development Manager (m/w) Cardiology
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology
to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT.
All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available
across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer,
richer, and more filled with happiness
- You have successfully completed higher education or equivalent studies in industrial engineering, medicine (MBA would be beneficial) or business management
- You already have many years of professional experience in strategic sales, strategy, business development and/or consulting
- You have experience working on complex projects, in particular the initiation, structuring and management of strategy projects
- You can demonstrate a solid basic understanding of cardiology and have a broad knowledge of the market and trends with a focus on customer values and/or specific industry knowledge of Siemens Healthcare
- You have diplomatic skills and you have experience in communicating with management level as well as internal and external partners
- Where interests differ you press ahead to reach a decision; your work is characterized by a strategic vision and you have exceptional conceptual skills
- Your intercultural sensitivity and fluency in English and German complete your profile, with knowledge of other languages being an advantage
Commercial Project Manager
Voor onze divisies Siemens Building Technologies en Siemens Wind Power te Huizingen, zijn wij op zoek naar twee Commercial Project Managers. Beide divisies zijn vandaag marktleider in hun eigen marktsegment waardoor je dus echt de kans krijgt om mee te timmeren aan deze succesverhalen. Interesse in of affiniteit met energie-efficiënte en slimme gebouwen (Building Technologies) of met onshore en offshore windturbines (Wind Power)? Op zoek naar een job waarin je verantwoordelijkheid kan opnemen?Ja, aarzel dan niet en wordt een van onze nieuwe commercial project managers.
Als Commercial Project Manager ben je verantwoordelijk voor alle commerciële aspecten binnen een project en dit gedurende de volledige projectlevenscyclus. Je bent tevens volledig verantwoordelijk voor het financiële en commerciële management (kosten, inkomsten en cashflow ). Uiteraard zal je hierbij kunnen terugvallen op experts binnen elk specifiek domeinen.
Als Commercial Project Manager ben je ook verantwoordelijk voor het commerciële management van een bedrijfsklaar project. Jij zorgt ervoor dat het project mee wordt opgeleverd binnen time, scope en budget en dit met respect voor de kwaliteitseisen binnen Siemens. Je zult bijdragen tot de klantentevredenheid, een maximale positieve EBIT en een positieve teamgee
Team Assistant (1 Year Contract)
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. The company is active in more than 200 countries, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization; and employs around 360,000 employees.
Established in Singapore since 1908, Siemens is one of the largest European companies here with five companies and employs around 2,000 people. We have contributed to many of the country’s key infrastructure projects, and have been setting the pace of growth and development for this island-nation with cutting-edge solutions and technologies. Please visit our website for more information –
At Siemens, we are on a constant search for bright and innovative minds to fill our ranks. If you are a fast learner, creative, able to work with multi-cultural and multi-discipline teams and have a strong desire to be a winner, we dare you to test your limits with Siemens. We are currently looking for:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in an administrative job
- Diploma holder
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Excel, Words
- Possess the ability to work both independently and as part of the team
- Proficient in English (written and spoken)
Siemens Healthcare SHL BA A&C Accounting Manager（Shanghai)
-Setup Healthcare accounting guideline under framework of SFRG, Sector's guideline
-Setup China accounting policy in accordance to PRC CAS
-Interpretate SFRG by business types
-Define accounting qualification requirement for accounting functions, NEA training strategy and rollout accounting trainings
-Review and monitor accounting quality of NEA Healthcare ARE and issue improvement advisory , coordinated with CFA
-Set team work plan in line with dept's strategy, Supervise the team to achieve team target & be responsible for team's development
-Concrete Professional knowledge in general accounting and finance
-Solid IFRS consolidation & reporting, PRC consolidation & reporting, Tax Accounting
-Siemens Financial Reporting Guideline/ Implementation Guideline
-IT application: Spiridon & Esprit
-10 to 12 years Siemens accounting & reporting experiences, or internal finance audit experiences
-Project experiences of M&A etc.
-Presentation skill, expert training skill
-Spiridon, Esprit experience, Experiences of Integration project for 1st consolidation. SoA working experience/Audit experience is a plus
-Bachelor in accounting & finance; master is preferred
-Certificate of accounting Professional issued by Beijing Finance Bureau. CPA, ACCA, CGA is plus
Siemens Healthcare SHL IT Demand Manager (Shanghai)
Strongly focuses on business proximity and demand management in an excellent relationship with the functions in the respective countries/zones in the region, to engage in proactive dialogue for future business direction and IT solutions & service alignment
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Technology related
- Minimal 8 years working experience in IT operations and customer interfacing
- Board knowledge of current IT technologies and standards
- Solid know how on application development or infrastructure enabling
- Good understanding and communication capability on collecting and implementing business requirements
- Competencies in information and data security
- Proven ITIL knowledge is preferred
- Experience on SAP or other ERP software operation is preferred
- Good English skill, customer oriented service attitude and sense
SLC H DI MR Collaboration Scientist (Beijing)
-Siemens Healthineers are looking for a MR Collaboration Scientist at earliest opportunity.
-Previous research experience in medical imaging, preferably in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
-Technologist/Technician, medical engineer, clinical scientist, MD/PhD in medically related field.
-Hands-on experience with MRI equipment is desirable.
-Basic medical knowledge.
-Must be able to motivate and guide customers through the process of research projects.
-Communicate effectively with customers, colleagues and the medical community about the research work.
-Must be able to work independently but maintain good contact to the international Collaboration team.
-Experience publishing and presenting scientific work to the medical community is highly desirable, especially experience drafting written scientific papers for international journals.
-Excellent command of English, both written and spoken is essential.
-Willingness and availability to travel intensively is essential.
Project Manager (239810)
- Take-over projects from the sales dept as assigned by dept manager. Prepare Project Org. Chart, Project Schedule, Specifications Review, Critical Data Summary and Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) for dept manager approval before release to the support teams
- Approve the Vendor Print Schedule (VPS), Advance Engineering Package (AEP) and Detail Engineering Package(DEP) from the support teams.
- Approve submissions of the Project Schedule, Project Org. Chart, QAP, VPS, AEP, and DEP to customer and obtain customer's approval in a timely manner.
- Maintain good customer rapport through frequent and effective communication with customers including attending kick-off, front end design & progress meetings, customer factory acceptance test (F.A.T.) or even site review meetings or short site commissioning
- Manage the projects execution in a timely and effective manner through good judgments(include claim management) and sound technical proposals and decision makings to ensure customer satisfaction and dept/project profitability and good resource utilization
- Follow up with Health, Safety and Environmental requirement
- Approve purchase requisition raised by the support teams.
- Approve the release of DEP to fabrication supervisors to start assembly work.
- Participate in the QAP including sub-vendor factory F.A.T. and new sub-vendor qualification and approval with purchaser.
- Prepare accurate and timely customer and internal ad hoc or monthly reports e.g. Project monthly status report, Engineering Project Budget, Cost Plan Changes, Schedule Change, and Project Close reviews.
- Attend ad hoc and monthly meetings to report and discuss status
- Maintain close interaction with the support teams including Siemens affiliated overseas offices. Keep ROD.
- Provide guidance to the support teams and attend internal or external trainings to improve quality and productivity skills.
- Bachelor in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 3 years in process analytics and system integration
- Minimum 6 years in project management with min. 3 years in project engineering
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of people.
- Minimum 5 years experience in region business practices and close