Career Opportunities: Employee Relations Supervisor
- Assists in developing, reviewing and updating the employee relations policies and procedures and ensures their implementation.
- Administers the HR Services in a precise and timely manner; and ensures a high quality standard is applied to all transactions.
- Monitors and controls employees’ attendance data including leaves, to ensure timely processing and compliance with related policies.
- Handles and controls all employees’ transactions related to loans, advances, reimbursements and allowances to ensure their compliance with pertaining policies.
- Assist in investigating and conducting disciplinary cases, prepare case briefs, and follow up with regards to the agreed/decided actions.
- Coordinates with the recruitment and business partnership section to plan and arrange induction program for new recruits, as well as advises them on Nakilat’s employee relations policies and procedures.
- Coordinates the planning of the employees’ leaves with the different divisions/departments.
- Manages the resolution of employee HR inquiries and grievances while ensuring adequate support is provided to employees.
- Processes and communicates employees’ action letters (i.e. promotions, salary adjustments, disciplinary actions…etc.).
- Communicates and circulates new/updated policies, procedures and regulation to Nakilat employees.
- Administers Nakilat’s long service awards and certificates issuance and distribution.
- Verifies payments to employees (e.g. expense claims, car loans, advanced payments) and obtains required approvals, and loads the approved transactions into the ERP system.
- Creates, maintains, and updates employees’ files while ensuring their confidentiality.
- Reviews insurance policy and determines medical coverage, as well as ensures that adequate medical insurance is provided to Nakilat employees and their eligible dependents.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the Head of Employee Relations.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or any other related filed.
• Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in employee relations – preferably with a major industrial or oil and Gas Company.
• Excellent knowledge of employee relations rules, regulations, and best practices procedures.
• Excellent English language skills – written and oral, Arabic language is a plus.
• Good communications skills both oral and written.
• Ability to identify problems and provide effective solutions.
• Sound knowledge of HR principles and practices.
• Service and quality oriented.
• “Can do” attitude.
If you are a Qatari National and you are looking for an opportunity to join a company where you can transform Qatar 2030 vision into reality, this is your chance.
Nakilat is the best place to attain your career dream via intensive developmental programs we have in place.
Nakilat is currently offering an outstanding career opportunity in IT Department for Qatari Fresh Graduates with ambition and desire for acquiring knowledge.
- You are a Qatari National.
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline with a GPA above 3.
- You are a fresh graduate or have experience of less than 2 years.
- You have an IELTS score of 5.5 and above (or equivalent to this score in TOEFL).
- You have at least the basic required knowledge in Computer involving the use of Ms. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.