Location: UNITED KINGDOM
- Identifying, assessing and monitoring compliance risks and requirements applicable to the business
- Supporting the risk based monitoring programme including transaction monitoring and business communications
- Conducting AML monitoring, post implementation, desk and bench profiles reviews
- Training of the business community on regulatory and compliance requirements and BP’s standards and procedure related to Trading compliance.
- Developing and maintaining strong working knowledge of business activities and maintaining excellent working relationships with the front office and other functions
To apply, you’ll need a strong background in regulatory compliance with solid exposure to gas or emissions trading products. With knowledge of control matters and ability to identify and assess compliance risks, you’ll be able understand and translate legal and regulatory concepts for business stakeholders at all levels of the organisation. Leveraging excellent oral and written communication skills you will work creatively to achieve identified goals both individually and as part of a broader global function. As well having strong problem solving and analytical skills and you should have strong work ethic supported by a keen attention to detail.
CREDIT RISK BUSINESS ANALYST
Location: UNITED KINGDOM
- Engage business users to solicit and understand requirements including the business case to invest in those changes.
- Conduct analysis of business problems and drive solution delivery.
- Interface with Credit Risk technical teams to shape the technical offering to meet business demand and provide the translation from commercial requirement through to technical implementation
- Collaborate across a global team and business stakeholders
- Delivery of quality systems through test planning, design and promotion of test automation.
- Provide input in the estimation and planning for projects.Promote the Credit Risk business with external teams to improve engagements and provide efficiency in delivery.
- Promote knowledge of Credit Risk business and systems amongst the team to increase team capability.
- Hybrid technologist with Credit Risk Business experience in the Trading industry and a track record delivering innovative technological solutions.
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with technology staff and business stakeholders.
- Proven quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- Experience with multiple technologies to improve communication with the development team.
JUNIOR RELIABILITY ENGINEER
- Guard the integrity of all plant assets.
- Participate in OPEX Gent.
- Help to develop preventive maintenance, inspection and calibration programs meeting business requirements (availability and reliability, HSSE legislation and regulations, Asset Integrity and Total Cost of Ownership).
- Transfer new or optimized maintenance plans into Enterprise Asset Management system.
- Provide input for the maintenance related part of the OPEX budget, in cooperation with Engineering and maintenance manager.
- Assessment of deficiencies in spare-part management, determine (critical) spare parts plan and item catalogue gatekeeping.
- Provide input to configure the Enterprise Asset Management system (such as asset breakdown structure, preventive maintenance plans, task lists, bill of materials etc.)
- Key user EAM tool
- Engineering degree at Bachelor level (Mechanical or Electrical) • Education in reliability engineering and/or maintenance management
PROJECT LEAD ARCHITECT
Location: United Kingdom
- Accountable for recommendations concerning C&R architecture solutions on all IST projects or platforms.
- Accountable for the surfacing and development of all IST C&R Key Design Decisions (KDDs).
- Accountable for all IST C&R project architecture deliverables.
- Accountable for all IST C&R project design reviews.
- Contributions to the development of IST C&R architecture project planning, processes, methods and tools.
- In conjunction with IST Business Architecture, contributions to the development of all C&R related architecture strategies and portfolio planning.
- In conjunction with IST Business Architecture, contributions to the development, enforcement, and project dispensation, for all SIB C&R related architecture standards.
- Principal engagement concerning C&R project architectures to the following
- IST Business Functions: Ethics and Compliance, Regulatory Reporting, and Operational Excellence.
- IT&S Delivery Functions: Compliance and Operational Excellence, Financial Regulatory Reform, Palantir, Data Lake, and RAD.
- Proven leadership to deliver solution architectures for complex solutions across all TOGAF domains (business, data, applications and technology) project budgets typically of greater than $5M.
- Mastery of a business function (example: major organisation sub component of Upstream, Downstream, Trading or Functions) or Technical area (example: Cloud, EOSL, Big Data, Integration, or Information Management).
- Mastery of collaboration within a domain/segment/function and project.
- TOGAF certification or comparable experience, training or credentials.
- responsible to generate daily orders and ensure all confirmed sales are delivered
- co-ordinate with warehouse team to ensure timely replenishment of stock into distribution branch on time for delivery
- monitoring of 3rd party transporter to ensure delivery of goods within agreed timeline
- manage delivery plans for local, Singapore and marine operations to maximize utilization and loading capacity
- to monitor and ensure HSSE requirement are adhered by the 3rd party transporter
- to support Distribution Manager in conducting safety audits for all transporter
- to conduct Root Cause Analysis of there is any incidents and conduct site assessment for new bulk customers
- Degree in Supply Chain Management (preferred) or degree in business or commerce
- At least 3 years of experience in 3rd Party logistics distribution environment
UNIT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Location: United States
- Monitor operation of equipment in assigned areas on a routine basis and address emerging issue
- Monitor the performance and operation of instrument/electrical equipment from MCC through the unit
- Identify causes of unreliability and propose solutions to meet site goals.
- Provide technical support for instrument/electrical equipment maintenance work.
- Provide technical support for all emergency/after-hours work that requires troubleshooting and scope definition.
- Identify cost savings opportunities for assigned areas.
- Perform instrument/electrical design and issue construction packages for implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION TEAM
Location: United States
- Identifying legal, financial and reputational risks arising from non-US major disputes and potential disputes involving the BP group of companies, and developing and implementing strategies and tactics to communicate and manage those risks.
- Direct oversight and management of international arbitrations, litigation, expert determination and ADR processes occurring throughout the world.
- Co-ordinating and directing teams of internal BP lawyers, business personnel and external lawyers in prosecuting/defending the non-US disputes BP is involved with.
- Ensuring dispute related costs are accurately forecast, budgeted, managed and reported.
- Ensuring business and legal personnel understand and comply with BP Policies and Guidelines applicable to disputes, risk management and financial reporting.
- Current practicing member of the Law Society of England and Wales
- UK law degree (or equivalent)
OPERATIONS EXCELLENCE MANAGER
Location: United States
- Lead the in market Food Operations Managers – expanding from an initial 2 FTE as the program is deployed across the West Coast
- Frequent store visit schedule to ensure consistent, high quality execution of the foodservice offer. Regular liaison with Store Operations teams in market.
- Review monthly format audits of the Foodservice offer and provide scorings to Franchisee, FBC and La Palma support office with corrective action plan as require
- Develop materials and process for onsite coaching and development of franchisee teams in the execution of all new foodservice and beverage offers and products.
- Training of Food operations Managers to deliver store staff and franchisee on operation of equipment, food processes, food safety, merchandising routines, food preparation
- Assisting to identify and solve operational execution problems in the new food offer program to develop food program for smooth scaled rollout
- 7 Years of preferred experience OR Bachelor’s Degree
- Line management for up to 15 team members ( HRPS, IT , E sourcing , One source , AML, Case Management and change Management) – this includes performance management for team members as appropriate
- Create an inclusive environment recognising diversity of team members
- Communicate clear instructions to team members & listen to team member feedback
- Drive rewards and recognition program for team members
- Drive team work ethos for the benefit of the company and the team
- Create/ Review /Refresh KRAs for team members in order to align the team with specific process objectives
- Assist in project coordination, recruitment, training and management of people
- Support career development framework, personal development plans and succession planning for team
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline and / or related field
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- First point of contact for BP telephone based enquiries and/or for any written form of enquiries from both new and existing customers and consumers or by internal customers within the BP Businesses.
- Supporting the businesses. Working with Account Managers and other Head Office teams to achieve business specific objectives and goals.
- Interact with customers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner and to quickly escalate concerns about meeting service levels or deadlines.
- Provide a level of customer service consistent with the set KPI’S, Service Level Agreements and Customer Service function’s core values.
- Handle all customer and support requests in a professional and timely manner from the first contact through to a satisfactory completion or resolution
- Log, assign and track progress of queries and customer requests from receipt to completion, recording progress of these on a weekly basis.
- Escalate activities that are not actioned by assignees.
- Escalate any high risk customer issues (financial, legal, reputation).
- Contribute positively to achieving individual, team and organisational targets.
- Provide accurate information to both business customers and support teams through the correct use of all information technology systems.
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
- High Level of IT proficiency in Microsoft packages
- German language knowledge is must