AREA SALES MANAGER
- Applies area strategies and drives the creation of business plans for assigned territory; leads execution of the business plans through a team of Sales Representatives and delivers the required financial results.
- Builds effective and enduring customer relationships; identifies and works closely with key customers and medical experts in the Area.
- Leads a high-performing team of Sales Representatives; hires, trains and develops Sales Representatives as necessary; inspires Sales Representatives to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Provides frequent and consistent coaching and feedback for Sales Representatives, supported by a coaching model.
- Maps and assesses overall team coaching and performance, coordinating all coaching efforts and creating a plan to be discussed in business reviews.
- Develops individual plans with Sales Representatives, using a coaching tool to capture notes from coaching time spent with Sales Representatives.
- Leads and coaches Sales Representatives in the proper and most effective use of new technologies and channels.
- Manages and optimizes effective allocation of resources to deliver required business results.
- Minimum Degree in any discipline, preferably Science related degree
- 3 - 5 years of sales/customer facing experience in pharma/healthcare industry
- At least 2 years of experience in people management/sales/commercial management
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Must be willing to travel
BUSINESS PLANNING & ANALYST MANAGER
- Co-ordinate planning and forecasting process
- Interpret key data (key business drivers, KPIs, business metrics) and translate them into meaningful information for management
- Link information across functions to drive planning and forecasting
- Challenge business functions targets and underlying assumptions
- Consolidate, evaluate and propose expected macroeconomic data and trends
- Prepare “what if” Analysis
- Call management attention to information (deviations, trends) that require action to be taken
- Identify root causes of problems and recommend controls or process improvements to address them
- University Degree in Economics or Business Administration, Accounting (or similar), preferably specialising in Finance. Strong command of English, both spoken and written. Relevant experience of over 5 years, encompassing the areas of Financial, Management Accounting.
- To perform all analysis tests in Analytical Laboratory according to SOP. Solve technical problems within a defined scope of the technical problems and assists in design of experiments to ensure effective project implementation. To involved in analytical method development, analytical method validation and develop new SOP.
- Minimum requirement: B.Sc/honour degree in analytical chemistry or related degree. Preferred requirement: With scientific coursework. English Minimum requirement:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience. Preferred requirement:
- BS- 3 years of relevant experience
- Working experience in quality control or method development.
- Working experience in pharmaceutical, medical device and chemical industry
Establish compliance standards based on internal policies and guidelines / implementing procedures (CoC, BPO, Anti-Bribery and NP4/SP3’s and on applicable local laws and regulations including industry code, where applicable. Align local standards with global minimal standards and ensure that in all cases the most stringent is applied. Establish processes and SOPs for relevant policies. Support the Country Compliance Head in the assessment of Compliance coverage, skills and resources. Establish an annual local compliance training plan for CoC, BPO, Anti-Bribery, NP4/SP3.
Regularly monitor the completion of (e)-training courses and (e)-certification and take appropriate action to ensure the agreed completion target. Ensure system for documenting and evidencing training completion is followed. Champion speak-up, transparency and a culture of integrity throughout the organization. Actively involve country / region leadership to leverage integrity messages and to maintain high level of awareness (Tone from the Top).
- University degree in business or law or other relevant subject matter English & Bahasa Malaysia
- 5-8 years of experience in audit, or any compliance related work and works independently including a couple of years in house in a function as a sole contributor
- Managerial courage
- Passion for business integrity topic and impeccable integrity track record
- Strong leadership skills
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Solid presentation and advocacy skills
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry, its dynamics and customer needs would be an added advantage
- Experience with corporate responsibility and with balancing global standards and local cultures
- Ability to question and improve status quo
- Result driven, disciplined and excellent in multi-tasking
CONTROL & COMPLIANCE MANAGER
Compliance Establish compliance standards based on internal policies and guidelines / implementing procedures and on applicable local laws and regulations incl. industry code, where applicable. Establish processes and SOPs for relevant policies Support the Country Ccompliance Head in the assessment of Compliance coverage, skills and resources. Establish an annual local compliance training plan (and ensure on-boarding and annual refreshers on compliance standards and business practices are conducted) . Regularly monitor the completion of (e)-training courses and (e)-certification, and take appropriate action to ensure the agreed completion target. Continually provide advice and guidance to the business on compliance topics and challenges.Conduct self-assessments to monitor the status of the compliance program, within the respective division at local level. Involvement in a process to conduct third-party due diligence together with relevant functions. Ensure allegations of misconduct are reported in a timely manner, support or conduct investigations, identify and support implementation of corrective actions.
Legal/HR degree or MBA and or working knowledge in these areas or University Degree in Economics or Business Administration (or equivalent), preferably specializing in Finance/Accounting or MBA English & Bahasa Malaysia * >6-8 years post university experience required: ideally gained within healthcare/ pharmaceutical environment, * >3 years of experience in managing sensitive issues/ethical dilemmas ideally gained within a healthcare/pharmaceutical environment Experience of working within a matrix organization
Location: UNITED KINGDOM
- Owns and leads the brand strategy and planning processes in-line with Global/CPO direction, i.e. Unified Patient Journey (UPJ), Integrated Product Strategy (IPS) and operational brand plan
- Develops the brand vision, strategy, positioning and strategic imperatives to achieve commercial/financial objectives
- Monitors and controls expenditure, in line with agreed budget
- Develops a comprehensive set of sales forecast scenarios and sensitivity analysis
- Creates and leads execution of the national/international key opinion leader (KOL) development programme
- Leverages KOLs to shape and deliver on brand strategy
- Applies principles of evidence based medicine and simple budget impact models to identify market access impacts
- Independently leads market research projects, gaining Global/CPO alignment on market research strategies and plans
- University degree in Science and/or degree in Business Marketing or Clinical Research.
- Professional qualification in marketing desirable (e.g. CIM)
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Strategic and operational brand management across multiple therapy areas and/or products, to include exposure across all stages of the product lifecycle (i.e. launch, growth, maturity, decline).
- Experience to include customer facing/sales experience and cross-functional working.
Location: UNITED KINGDOM
- Support the Primary Care and Retail team in common marketing activities for upcoming launches across various therapeutic areas
- Develop and execute marketing plans for key branded generic pain products sitting within primary care
- Identify and anticipate customer needs and constraints by developing customer and patient insights through appropriate techniques/ tools
- Translate business intelligence into insightful market/product drivers and use to define market leading strategies, tactics, and translate these into forecasts
- Ensure development of brand messages / themes in line with global strategy
- Ownership of plans with cross functional team, ensuring a full understanding of the product(s) strategy and marketing programmes key to brand success
- Develop marketing and promotional mix of activities to meet channel objectives and customer needs
- Be accountable for business performance. Monitor performance and external environment via appropriate tools to deliver corrective action as required to meet business objectives
- A degree (or equivalent) in Life Sciences or business subject. A postgraduate marketing/ business qualification (or equivalent) would be advantageous.
- Strong strategic marketing capabilities, including development of a brand strategy (at local level - regional/global level would be advantageous) and marketing plans
- Previous experience of development and execution of engagement plans for national and regional stakeholders e.g. KOLs, HCPs and patient groups
- Previous experience in developing recommendations for senior management based on robust financial analysis, including scenarios and risk assessments
- Market research design, planning and developing action oriented plans based on the findings
- Previous experience in pain therapy (advantageous)
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Location: UNITED KINGDOM
- Sales Management of all customers within the defined territory, providing a principle point of contact for Alcon with the overall objective of achieving long-term sales delivering year-on-year growth
- Day-to-day management of all territory and active promotion of Alcon, their products and services to ensure the success for territory and Business Unit Meet or exceed agreed targets by customer/brand and account penetration within territory by effectively selling Alcon products and services within agreed timescales
- Effective administration of territory business including maintenance of Salsa (48 hour submission), timely and accurate processing of expenses (in line with company policies) and MDF expenditure recorded within customer activity calendar
- Ensure outstanding knowledge of Alcon products – clinical and technical information, product strategy, market positioning and brand story messages to assist customers in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Responsible for the management of Alcon Pricing, Trade Terms and Promotions as agreed within company guidelines with all relevant customers Conduct training sessions (in practice training, dinner meetings, roundtables, lunch and learn, CET events etc.) to provide clinical and sales support to ECPs and their staff
- Responsible for ensuring an effective marketing plan is developed for the allocation of Marketing Development Funds (MDF) to ensure the most effective return Monitor and share market intelligence (competition) by gathering market place information on pricing, products, services and go to market strategy (e.g. point of sale material)
- College Level qualification or equivalent (e.g. GNVQ/NVQ level 3/A levels) – desired
- Knowledge and experience in a senior territory sales management role (target driven) essential, with a proven track record of appropriate achievements
- Commercial awareness/business acumen of the vision care market and or pharmaceutical industry; knowledge and understanding of products, services and marketplace- preferred
- Proven experience in developing and establishing successful key relationships and delivering excellent standards of customer service.
BUSINESS PLANNING ANALYST
Location: UNITED KINGDOM
- Manage budget, rolling forecast and monthly reporting processes for Development; Phase IV / Medical Affairs and other appropriate departments within General Medicines.
- Oversee financial aspects of clinical trials. Partner with clinical project managers to ensure that budgets are appropriate, actual spend is in line with expectation and close-out is timely.
- Manage the refund from global to ensure an efficient process and accurate accounting.
- Support business managers in the formulation of their business and financial plans.
- Fully understand key business issues and drivers, including headcount and proposed capital/revenue expenditure that feed those plans challenge budgets and projects within given assumptions and maintain valid financial plans.
- Identify options and risks, taking appropriate action to deliver against targets
- Produce transparent management reports including variance analysis for business partners and for Region/Global.
- Satisfy those requirements to agreed deadlines and motivate partners to show equal commitment to those deadlines.
- Support decision making and follow up activities within the Business/Functions through helping to develop financial evaluation of a) proposed projects and b) planned or actual data in order that enhanced financial performance is delivered.
- Represent Finance within the business / functions and design business processes that are in line with internal control requirements.
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree or equivalent in business or finance. MBA a plus Postgraduate level in Management accounting (CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified or final stage study)
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Several years of relevant financial business experience in a major corporation
- Background in scientific, pharmaceutical or manufacturing company a plus
- Experience of working with R&D management highly desirable
COMMERCIAL MARKETING MANAGER
Location: UNITED KINGDOM
- Develop a sophisticated understanding of the General Medicines Business Franchise(s)/Oncology Business Unit and assess the impact of any commercial opportunities whilst also considering the associated commercial channels
- Develop strategic reviews of commercial options and recommend implementation plans including Patient Access Schemes and Managed Entry Agreements while protecting and maximizing Novartis financial return
- Ensure the effective launch of products, switch over of presentations/packs and support the end of life strategy through liaison with the Business Franchises/Units and Supply chain
- Ensure that all promotional activities and materials are aligned with strategy and meet the requirements the ABPI, MHRA, Novartis NP4 and competition law
- Ensure adequate supply of product into the UK market, ensure compliance to UK licenses by ensuring RMPs, PI, packaging etc. up to date and POPs in place. Liaison with global colleagues for UK KOLs and all grants through the appropriate channels and all KOL slides through Zinc. Lead the implementation of divestments and pruning of UK CPO brands in conjunction with supply chain, DRA, medical information with support from the UK BD&L lead
- Channel management responsibility to lead the organization’s strategic relationship and commercial understanding, for one or more of the following channels: NHS hospitals, Private Hospitals, Dispensing Doctors, Wholesale, Retail, Home Delivery and New Patient Management, Any Qualified Provider and Clinical Trial Supply
- Ensure the appropriate submission of Novartis products on contracts and tenders, ensure updated in competition law and all relevant documentation. Be the key Novartis contact with key customers in contracting to include the CMU etc. In conjunction with Head of Commercial Operations, develops external relationship with PASLU.
- University degree in Science and/or degree in Business or equivalent professional Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Pharmaceutical industry experience should include strategic and operational brand management experience across different therapy areas or products, customer facing/sales experience and cross functional working
ARTWORK CHANGE COORDINATOR
- Represent AwOps in local and global projects (e.g. Launch, Transfer, Divestment projects, global initiatives as Serialization) dealing with cross divisional business partners and aligning individual contribution with department/unit objectives and overall business objectives
- Provide technical expertise in area of responsibility
- Lead innovative ideas in collaboration with CMOs
- University degree in economics or scientific degree (MBA or equivalent) or higher education with technical, economical or scientific degree
- Know-how of best practices in change control/material mgt. (systems)
- 3-years of experience in Supply Chain Management in industry and ability to act in an intercultural, complex and rapidly changing business environment.
- Minimum 3-years of experience in artwork creation environment and/or global project management experience
DIRECTOR SUPPLY CHAIN
- Directs, manages and implements activities related to forecasting, production planning, purchasing.
- Develops, implements, audits and maintains policies and procedures to ensure materials are available to support manufacturing schedules in a cGMP environment.
- Reviews in-house production plans to ensure plans support manufacturing capacities and scheduling requirements, interfacing with appropriate site support functions.
- Directs purchase of materials to support production plans and supplies related to manufacturing activities.
- Ensures the ERP system is properly updated and maintained by the Materials Management staff.
- Ensures that production areas and equipment are prepared for scheduled manufacturing and packaging activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Materials Management, Logistics, Engineering, or a related discipline, MBA preferred.
- APICS CSSP or CPIM certification preferred.
- Career progression with pharmaceutical or consumer health companies where supply management is a well-developed, strategically significant management function.
- Oversight responsibility and direct experience in strategic materials procurement, production planning and logistics of at least 15 years.
- Domestic and international supply chain management experience preferred.