The Electrical Engineer Plant Construction has engineering responsibility for project-specific design and execution of container projects for the GE Reciprocating Engines business. Providing project documentation and engineering support for Jenbacher HQ. Work closely together with GSCM teams as primary interface for engineering on technical issues with manufacturing, sourcing, project management, HQ Engineering, field installation, and end customer.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in creating wiring diagrams using CAD system
- Self-starter, willingness to work in an international team
- Able to work under pressure and deadline constraint
- Flexible mindset and ability to adapt to customer needs
- Eager to work, learn & develop in a dynamic business
- Communication skills in English
- Fresh graduates are also welcome
Responsible for U.S. service revenue accounting, reporting and analysis. Oversee one contracted resource responsible for general accounting and standard reporting. Lead revenue monthly closing processes, controllership reviews and reporting ledger results to management teams
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required Qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration, or Numerate-based degree and 4 years financial work experience
The EMEA Micrositing team is responsible primarily for Wind Resource Assessment (WRA) and wind turbine Mechanical Loads analysis (MLA) and provides the technical interface with the commercial team and customers for turbine performance and turbine site suitability. This critical engineering role in the front end of the business helps us understand the operating environment, assesses their production capability as well as mechanical loading, and proposes ways to add customer value.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science (Mechanical, Electrical, Physics, Atmospheric Science, or related) from an accredited college or university
- Professional work experience in Wind Resource Assessment (or similar)
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
Network Security devices are the focal point of our network. You cannot go between sites without passing through a device that validates if you should be there. We need a Network Engineer to assist in managing & implementing secure solutions for enterprise network, cloud, and enclaves. This individual will be part of a network engineering team focused on secure solutions that enforce IT Risk requirements that impact the entire GE network, and protect our most critical assets.
- Basic Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering from an accredited college or university OR in lieu of a degree: a HS diploma/GED and 2+ years of IT experience or equivalent military experience/training
- Minimum 2 years of experience designing / implementing some or all of the following: firewalls such as Cisco ASA or Checkpoint, IPS, load balancers, Cisco ASR, Nexus Eligibility Requirements
- Must be willing to work out of a GE Hub Location (Alpharetta GA)
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
the Night Shift Chemical Process Engineer is responsible for owning and maintaining the hazardous chemicals (gases, liquids) used by the Manufacturing organization. This involves working across organizational departments to make sure the databases and processes meet the safety, quality and engineering needs, and function properly. This position will also be responsible for managing, updating and potentially implementing current or improved future database solutions for CMC materials at GE.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience in Engineering.
- At least 3 additional years of experience in Engineering position.
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- Able to work 12 hour alternate nights...night shift schedule
- Eligibility Requirements:Be able and willing to wear required personal protective equipment as designated such as safety glasses, safety shoes, and other PPE as required.
- This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE Oil & Gas – Digital solutions eCommerce team is looking for a motivated, technical/functional business analyst who is primarily responsible for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and final delivery of the eCommerce solution. The role will focus primarily on the design and development of e-Commerce capabilities and related digital processes.
- • Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or Information Systems management or related field or equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant work experience in lieu of a degree.
- • Creates and maintains functional documents and data flow diagrams.
- • Understand and assesses current business environment, processes, and systems (platform)
- • Work with business stakeholders & technology teams to estimate and manage project budget.
- • Performs business impact analysis on gathered business needs & comes up with requirements recommendations.
- • Develops and maintains models of business requirements.
- • Designs business process flows, use cases/scenarios and/or procedures
- • Documents “ability to” functional requirements for use by application designers and developers
- • Is an active participant in unit testing, system testing, and regression testing
- • Drives sign-off/approval from clients and the internal team on key project deliverables
- • Interfaces with internal teams to ensure requirements deliverables are completed on time with the appropriate quality
- • Evangelizes the requirements gathering process and promote can do attitude
- • Vigorously supports the project and influence the team
- • Plans, executes, monitors, controls and close requirements tasks
- • Monitors and reports the progress of the requirements gathering process
- • Utilizes scheduling resources and time management
- • Maintains requirements deliverables and documentation.
- • Manage the eCommerce product catalog and its content for better data and user experience.
- • Data management, which includes data gathering, analysis, template and data load into the eCommerce system.
• Manage the Google analytics/other analytical systems data and drive actionable outcomes from those reports and present it to business.
This role rolls up into the Specialist Analytics Global COE. The person appointed for this role will be responsible for leading all analytics efforts for GEHC for the Global regions. The role requires working closely with the Marketing organization to understand market dynamics, analyzing GEHC and competitor share profiles in different sub segments and developing better targeting mechanisms in order to enable share gain for GEHC.
- • Education: Post Graduate degree/MBA, MA Economics, Statistics
- • Experience: 3-5 Year corporate Experience working on data analytics
- • Forecasting, Predictive, Classification and Machine Learning algorithms
- • Exposure to SAS, R, Python
• Exposure to data visualization tools like Spotfire and Tableau (preferred)
As the Senior Proposals Leader, you will focus on developing winning bidding strategies for the GE Global Projects Operation in ANZ /ASEAN and developing proposals consistent with those strategies. This will primarily consist of two main functions:1. Partnering2. Structuring
- • Proven combined experience in wind/power projects in the following areas: Engineering, Construction, Project Management, or Commercial Operations
- • Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent.
- • Ability and willingness to travel (Globally, 15% -25%) to support customer negotiations and partner evaluations, negotiations, and coordination
- • Sales business development or turnkey project management experience
- • Demonstrated leadership in a matrix environment
- • Demonstrated ability to negotiate high level/high risk contracts
- • Professional understanding of the ANZ / ASEAN wind/power market and it drivers and future demand.
- • Strong communication skills focusing message on critical information.
• Ability to work across multiple organizations and time-zones
Candidate selected shall be responsible for Underwriting credit card applications within the purview of assigned policies & shall be responsible to maintain required SLA's of productivity & accuracy .
Graduate ( any stream preferable commerce & arts )
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college· At least 3 additional years of manufacturing experience
Responsible for acting as the point of contact for the escalation of repeat/unresolved situations and/or related issues to ensure optimum customer satisfaction.
- • Graduate in any discipline
- • Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts and rotational scheduled offs.
• Flexible on doing both Outbound & Inbound calls.0-18 months for Associates and 18-36 months for Executive Experience in a voice process taking both inbound and outbound calls and requiring to meet daily and monthly targets. Experience can be in a domestic or international voice process for a financial or telecom product.
GE Global Repair Solution has an immediate opening for an Technical Sales Representative at its facility located in Bandung City. In this role, the incumbent will serve as the primary sales and account management representative to the assigned accounts.
-Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is preferred (Mechanical)-Six sigma training is preferred (GE employees only)-Minimum 3 years of experience in the Gas Turbine and Components.-Ability and willingness to travel within territory-Willing and ability to reside in Bandung