DIRECTOR OF PURCHASING
- Define, establish and manage the non air contracting and distribution strategies for all dnata Travel group brands from both an FIT and groups perspective across all markets and channels ensuring maximum profitability and that long term business objectives are met.
- Manage the team to ensure that they strategically, consistently and extensively contract competitive conditions and allocation for all dnata Travel group brands. Monitor and ensure that conditions contracted are most favourable and always up to date, including latest tactical offers which are able to be sold in the relevant markets. Set up incentives with relevant parties and maximise the available inventory to be sold.
- Carry out tenders with core suppliers and DMC to ensure constant competitive commercial conditions as well as high customer service delivery level
- Identify and source new strategic business opportunities and ensure the successful achievement of the overall business objectives relating to customer service, business growth and the introduction of new products.
- Degree or Honors (12+3 or equivalent)
- Business or tourism management subject
- Airline or service industry experience of which a minimum of 5 years has been spent in a senior management role
- Deliver individual goals in terms of revenue, market share and quality of product and service
- Maintaining and optimizing suppliers performance and relations
- Propose strategic sales plan and exclusive partnership deals with suppliers
- Evaluate new market opportunities for online travel in B2B and B2C distribution
- Negotiate various pricing and product strategies to optimize sales and L2B ratios
- Lead, manage and improve sales demand to be aligned with financial, operational, legal, sales and IT team for best SLA from suppliers
- Managing reciprocal agreements
- Analysing new suppliers in order to determine the best type of Connectivity
- Follow up on connectivity status (error levels, response times, conversion ratios)
- Forecast annual sales pace and propose actions for optimising overrides
- Analyse exposure and define palliative actions on suppliers' bankruptcies
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Ability to negotiate with people at all levels, including at a senior level.
- Ability to conduct statistical reviews and analyse results, in order to make recommendations to improve client satisfaction.
- Manage a central pricing system for the third party distribution network to optimise revenue and yield.
- Evaluate supplier and customer override forecast, and propose action to main stakeholders in order to maximise revenue.
- Manage inventory to optimise allocation contracted for the group.
- Follow up on Guarantee and deposit commitments from contracting, so we ensure a maximum return on investment.
- Propose margin correction on existing products, on a general basis
- Challenge and follow up on changes of pricing required by sales and contracting teams, making the appropriate analysis before, follow up reporting during, and summary,conclusions & learnings after every action.
- Manage adhoc/group requests from all dnata Travel Services outlets and negotiate competitive fares with
- Different airlines to secure better sales at higher margin.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Experience in commercial and Yield management.
- Must have a though knowledge of Fares & Ticketing and Galileo Systems and Galileo Global Fares.
- Must have the ability to negotiate with Airlines ensuring a win win situation most of the time for both.
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written with drafting ability
SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Support the strategic direction of dnata Group ground services for Sales and Business Development opportunities and initiatives, within a defined market and distribution channels, in order to ensure that they are compatible with the overall objectives of the dnata Group. This will require the jobholder to evaluate a range of parameters including global markets, technology and economic, legal, financial and political issues.
- Identify pipeline within global source markets, evaluate, secure and implement new customers to sell dnata group ground services, delivering sales and margin in line with objectives
- Identify and drive most optimal commercial options and negotiate most favourable arrangements in order to guarantee the best return to the dnata Group across all global markets and distribution channels.
- Drive your market Marketing and PR campaign to deliver the group objectives in collaboration with commercial support and corporate communications, ensuring maximum market exposure with a positive return on investment.
- Post Graduate Diploma (12+4 or equivalent)
- Extensive Sales & Business Development experience working within a ground services / bed bank business with a network of professional contacts. Proven negoiation and contracting skills.
- Design, develop and drive implementation plans to launch products into new and existing source markets in line with the YalaGo 3rd party distribution delivery plan.
- Responsible for developing and driving forward a strong new product development programme which includes full market analysis, marketing launch plans, revenue and profit projections and clear measurable KPI’s, within agreed YalaGo strategies.
- Monitor key competitor activity and take action to maximise competitive advantage through product differentiation and exclusive offers, proactively looking for innovative ways to develop and promote YalaGo products and increase group profitability.
- Analyse market and competitor data to identify gaps and opportunities for YalaGo to launch products to achieve or exceed budgeted contribution.
- Ensures overall accurate representation of the product for YalaGo and all distribution media, working with YalaGo operations and purchasing to deliver content and copy with maximum accuracy and maximise consistency across all supply.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Graduate in a Business, Science, or Travel related discipline
PURCHASING MANAGER DNATA
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key contacts across all assigned suppliers in order to facilitate negotiations and secure the edge over competition.
- Deliver account management with clear development plans/rolling files for leading hotel companies assigned in each market and supervise the Contracting Executives in the execution of account management.
- Work hand in hand with the product team to set and deliver the bed brief and highlight at all-time opportunity throughout the region
- Manage the supplier negotiation process at the optimal time to ensure that required rates, allocations and release periods are agreed, competitive, finalised, comprehensively loaded and available in accordance with agreed SLAs and briefs with affiliates to ensure speed to market and differentiation can be maintained. Directly accountable for room materialization at the assigned selected hotels. Constantly monitoring and managing performance and taking necessary action.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in a business, tourism or sales management subject
AIRCRAFT TURNAROUND MANAGER
- Review and audit the unit's performance standards and procedures presenting recommendations to the
- Manager Turnaround for improvement in dnata? s provision of Aircraft Turnaround services to Emirates and other customer airlines.
- Accountable for reviewing all discrepancy reports, conducting analysis and providing recommendations to
- Manager Turnaround wherever necessary in order to achieve reviewed standards through pro-active
- Implementation of process changes. In liaisons with Technical Support Manager continually seek
- Opportunities to realign functions within two units to improve services and reduce unit costs.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
- Experience with an international airline or ground handling company at management level Knowledge/skills: Thorough knowledge of, aircraft loading & unloading, Cargo & ULD operations, Ground Support Equipment
- Working knowledge of Baggage Services, Cargo & Mail services, IT systems and Communications.
- Lead and supervise the team by delegating tasks, monitoring performance and ensuring that the assigned tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure the AR process if effectively carried out including the process, reconcile and control financial transactions in Oracle Finance for the Passenger and Cargo sales, i.e. check and reconcile Counter Sales & Refund Reports, produce sales related invoiced and follow-up on the timely receipt of all outstanding monies. Process chargeback requests and bank reconciliation and review agents’ accounts in OF to ensure that all unallocated/un-receipted items are cleared and ensure the credit control function is effectively carried out and all due amounts are received and banked within specified time limits.
- Provide support to the AP function by verifying electronic and paper invoices or credit notes for various services against contractual terms; scanning appropriate invoices to document management system to start workflow for invoice approval and ensure invoice workflow reflects only accurate invoice and supplier details and issue all required payment documents in Oracle Financials. Prepare individual and bulk payment transfers in line with corporate guidelines and authority limits and disbursement of expense reports, petty cash, customer and baggage claims.
- Good standard of secondary education, with basic accounting background.
- 4 years’ accounts/finance experience from within a multinational company, preferably in an accounting shared service centre.
- Knowledge and experience of airline/travel industry ticketing, settlement and ERP Accounting system/reporting systems advantageous.
- Accounting knowledge and ability to interpret financial statements and KPIs
- Ability to plan and organise a busy workload, with a positive and open attitude to change.
- Good knowledge of and proficiency in MS Office.
CABIN SERVICES ASSISTANT
- Performs inventory control function confirming products are loaded in the correct quantities. This to ensure onboard facilities can be correctly serviced, in-flight replenishments can be made and a wide range of products will be available for customers to select from in using the facilities.
- To check Shower Spa and lavatory cleanliness prior to passenger boarding placing appropriate amenity items to prepare for passenger use.
- To promptly and hygienically clean the Shower Spas after every customer use with appropriate cleaning materials, using the CSA Checklist as a guide to meet required standards.
- To “Personalise the Shower Spa” for each customer at the allocated time from the Shower Spa Reservations System, with selected products displayed in the appropriate manner to delight customers who are using the facility.
- To ensure no customers enter the Shower Spa once it has being personalised for a customer’s use and advise Purser if the Reservation System is running behind schedule. This will guarantee success of the Shower Spa Reservation System and maintain Shower Spa cleanliness for all our First Class customers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- As the Pushback Operator you will be responsible for performing all aircraft gate pushback and towing activities, driving & operating diverse Pushback tractors, both conventional and Tow-bar-less types
- Inspect all assigned (pushback tractors) PBTs and (tow bar less)TBLs and aircraft nose wheel/tow bar to ensure serviceability and that the safety issues, incidents or discrepancies are solved
- Carry out gate pushback and towing activities safely and correctly aligned with the standard operating procedures /work instructions provided by the operation supervisor
- High School (Minimum 10 years of schooling)