Be part of the team that grows Changi as a leading aviation hub. With over 300 city links and 100 airlines operating in Changi, our team is constantly looking to expand Changi’s connectivity to new markets, to increase our flight frequencies and to welcome more passengers through the airport.
You will partner with airlines operating in Changi to grow their business in Singapore. You will establish and maintain strong relationships with airlines. You are expected to collaborate with cross-division stakeholders to identify solutions to facilitate the airlines’ growth in a dynamic and resource-constrained environment. You are a strong communicator with flair in negotiation and relationship management.
- A good Degree in any discipline
- Minimum two years of working experience
- Able to travel 30% of the time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of managing cross-functional projects and events
- As part of the Baggage Handling System (BHS) Team, you are required to oversee the project implementation and subsequent operations and maintenance of the BHS for new terminal building at Changi Airport.
- You will also carry out projects and minor improvement works relating to BHS and be involved from project inception, planning, calling of tenders or quotations, be a part of the evaluation team, execution and completion, etc.
- You will have to work closely with contractors, consultants, stakeholders and users to ensure that projects are completed on time, safely, within budget, of the highest quality and meet user requirements.
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related, preferably with relevant working experience in conveyance system.
- Self-motivated, innovative, driven, assertive and analytical.
- Good team player and able to handle fast paced projects.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to understand technical drawings and write specifications & requirements. Competency in MS Office is a must.
- Able to work independently and under pressure to deliver results, and has good project management skills.
- Able to work after office hours, when required.
- Degree graduates without working experience are welcome to apply
- The main job scope will be performing Airport terminal capacity planning and analysis.
- This includes overseeing and managing the capacity of the passenger terminals and various touch points across Changi Airport, through consultations with different stakeholders and in depth analysis and computer simulations. He will prepare and present findings and recommendations to management on key capacity decisions. He will also be supporting and working with other divisions to identify potential choke points and planning of airport terminal expansion needs to enable capacity enhancement.
- Degree in architectural or Engineering Discipline with at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Preferably with experience in working with computer simulation software
- Good communications skills
- Self-motivated, independent and possess analytical thinking
- Changi Airport Group presents an extraordinary in-house career opportunity for a legal professional in a unique environment that blends private sector drive with public mission. As the gateway to Singapore, Changi Airport has become synonymous with the Singapore brand and a symbol of friendly efficiency.
- At CAG Legal, we care deeply about culture, fit and values. We aim to be a high-impact partner to the business and the “go-to” resource for all key business, operational, regulatory and developmental activities of our clients. As lawyers, we are continually improving ourselves, to enable us to advise, lead and up-skill our clients, enhancing our organisation’s capability and sophistication.
- To support our growth, we seek a mid-level legal counsel to join our team. You can expect exposure to high quality and intellectually stimulating legal work, while maintaining an effective balance with the other passions and priorities in your life. Reporting to a Vice President (Legal) in our team, you should be a versatile, high-calibre lawyer with maturity and a great attitude. If you possess energy, intellectual horsepower and strong teamwork, we invite you to be a part of the team responsible for the success of the world’s most awarded airport. Help us tackle multi-faceted issues and solve unique legal problems to support our complex business operations and ambitious developments.
- Good law degree
- 5 to 8 years PQE, with solid experience in both a top-tier firm as well as a well-established MNC
- Strength in reviewing, negotiating and drafting contracts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
ADVERTISING & PROMOTIONS MANAGER
- The Advertising & Promotions Unit is a unit within the Airside Concessions Division that supports Changi Airport in the growth of Commercial Concession sales by providing marketing support to tenants and working closely with the leasing and operations teams. The unit organizes shopping promotions and events, develops and implements category-driven / country-specific and micro-segment marketing programs, and provides marketing support through various below-the-line ideations and executions. The unit is also responsible for managing the advertising assets within Changi Airport and growing the advertising revenue.
- As a manager, you will report to the Head of Advertising and Promotions, and be part of the team responsible for conceptualising, planning and implementing shopping promotions and events at Changi Airport. You will also be responsible for working with our appointed agencies and other partners in developing marketing campaigns to drive sales in specific categories and passenger segments.
- Good Degree from reputable universities; preferably in Marketing or Business Administration / Management.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience; some people management experience will be an advantage
- High energy, results oriented, hands-on; able to multi-task and work effectively given tight timelines
- Good analytical capabilities, strong report writing and project management skills
- Creative, resourceful with a keen eye for details
ASSISTANT MANAGER, ELECTRICAL
As part of the T2 electrical team, you will be required to assist the team lead to manage the contractors for the operations and maintenance of the electrical systems in Terminal 2 building, which also includes monitoring the contractors’ performance and improve their productivity. In addition, you will need to plan and carry out improvement works and Capex replacement works to improve the system reliability and/or support operational needs. This includes feasibility study, budgeting, calling tenders/quotations and subsequently implementing the projects. You will also be required to support colleagues from other divisions in renovation works, various ad-hoc projects, events etc with matters pertaining to T2 electrical systems.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering preferably with 4-5years relevant working experience
- Good team player and have positive thinking
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to perform assigned duty after office hours
- You will be involved in tenant management with a key role to enhance the competitiveness of Changi Airport retail, F&B and services businesses; as well as make Changi Airport a leading duty free shopping destination acclaimed for excellence in operations and service.
- You are to work with management to develop and provide actionable business strategies to grow consumer spending and retail revenue at Changi Airport. You will shape, influence and operationalize these strategies and initiatives. You possess good business acumen and communications skills, and are able to lead and/or facilitate effective negotiation with key stakeholders in the implementation of the business strategies.
- You are result-oriented, resourceful and possess high energy. A good team player, you have strong project implementation and operations skills, and are able to multi-task and work with tight timelines. You are meticulous and hands-on in your programme execution.
- Good Degree in any discipline, retail management or business management.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience for Manager position and 8 years for Senior Manager position
- Self-motivated, driven, analytical, assertive and a good team player
As part of the High Tension (HT) system section, you will be required to assist the team lead to manage a team of associates to oversee the operations and maintenance of the HT system in Singapore Changi Airport. You will also be required to plan and carry out improvement works or Capex replacement works on the HT system. You will be required to liaise with other teams from Master Planning, Projects and other divisions on matters relating to HT system such as development of new buildings or facilities, etc.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering preferably with 2 to 5 years relevant technical working experience
- Good verbal and written communications skill
- Able to understand technical drawings, specifications and requirements
SECURITY AND SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS
You will be part of the team responsible for planning and design development of Security and Surveillance Systems for Changi East. You will be involved from inception, planning to the execution of the project. You will have to work closely with different stakeholders such as consultants, users and contractors to ensure that the projects are completed on time, safely, within budget and of the highest quality.
- Good degree in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience in design and project implementation of Security and Surveillance Systems for large scale infrastructure building or tunnel projects. Those with fewer years of experience will be considered for the position of Manager.
- Excellent project management skills with proven experience in fast paced projects
- Experience in security threats and vulnerability assessment
- Good knowledge of security requirements and related regulatory frameworks
- Good written and verbal communication skills
ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT
You will be involved in the formulation of the procurement strategy for various programmes (e.g. Tunnels, T5) under the ambit of the Changi East project. As a key member of the Development Contracts and Cost Control team, you will support the full suite of procurement activities, from tender documentation, supplier selection, tender evaluation and award progress payment and monitoring of budget. Assistant Vice Presidents will also be required to provide leadership to team members. You will also need to assess and seek endorsement for the reasonableness of change/variation requests as well as Notice of Claims. Your role will also necessitate you to provide contractual and commercial support and expert advice to Project Officers to resolve issues with suppliers, and where necessary, participate in contract closures and dispute resolution negotiations.
- Degree in Building, Quantity Surveying, Contracts Management/Administration or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years’ of experience with pre-contract and post-contract management of large scale civil infrastructure projects. Those with fewer years of experience may be considered for Manager.
- Relevant airport experience will be advantageous
- Good understanding of procurement strategies and related best practices
- Registration with professional associations such as SISV and RICS is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and presentation
- Efficient and meticulous
- Good team player who is adaptable in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- This is a 3-year contract position which may be renewed
BASEMENT AND DEEP EXCAVATION
You will be part of a dynamic team responsible for managing infrastructure planning, design development and construction of deep excavation, basements and cut-and-cover tunnels works. Your role will necessitate you to plan, manage and oversee all aspects of the design development and specification of requirements for deep basements, including detailed design, drawings, preparation of tender documents and evaluations. In addition, you will need to manage design consultants and contractors, review engineering standards and provide technical advice to construction teams during project implementation. You will also be expected to liaise closely with internal and external stakeholders, including governmental agencies on various aspects of the works.
- A good degree in Engineering (Civil/ Structural)
- At least 10 years of work experience with substantial experience in planning, design and construction of deep basements and large scale underground infrastructure projects.
- Good analytical ability with proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Highly motivated individual who can multi-task in a fast paced environment and is a good team player.
- This is a 3-year contract position which may be renewed.
- Candidate with more experience can be considered for a more senior role.
You will be part of the team responsible for planning and design development of the M&E Systems for Changi East development’s underground infrastructure projects. You will be involved from project inception, planning and execution of the project. You will work closely with end users and manage the consultants and contractors to ensure that the projects are completed safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards.
- Good degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 10 years of relevant working experience in design and project implementation of M&E systems for large scale underground infrastructure projects.
- Strong project management skills with proven experience in fast paced projects
- In depth knowledge of design codes and standards for M&E systems
- Experience of life and fire safety aspects including authority consultation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, driven, assertive and analytical
- Able to work independently to deliver results
- Good team player with the ability to mentor others
- This is a 3-year contract position which is renewable based on the project requirements and individual performance