- Supervises the activities of accountants/ junior accountants as allocated by Chief Accountant.
- Checks the work of accountants/ junior accountants including monthly reconciliations and month end procedures.
- Monitors the maintenance of the fixed asset register.
- Prepares a variety of financial reports and financial analyses as requested by Chief Accountant.
- Makes monthly journal entries as per the direction from Chief Accountant and Finance Manager
- Reviews monthly Bank Statement reconciliations.
- Ensuring monthly recurring entries are posted on time (Prepaid charge off/ depreciation run etc.)
- Ensuring inter co. reconciliation is done every month
- Ensure zero balance in control accounts.
- Reviews monitoring and reconciliation of all accounts
- Reviews all LPO and contract payments.
- A degree in Finance or a related subject
- At least years of experience 5-6 years’ experience as an accountant with experience in accounting for manufacturing preferably feed stuff and manufacturing environments.
- Knowledge in SAP in an advantage.
- Lead the company-wide financial planning and budgeting process, ensuring the highest level of rigor and consistency in the budgeting process in alignment with the objectives and strategy of the company.
- Manage reports and analysis of Planning & Budgeting information and provide inputs for the development of KPIs for the overall Finance and Accounting function
- Develop the budget templates, budgeting policies and procedures, and budget calendar and communicate requirements across the company
- Manage preparation and approval of the annual budgets of the company, driving consistency and rigor in the overall financial budgeting process of each business unit in alignment with the overall strategic objectives of the company
- Minimum BA degree in Accounting / Finance
- Professional qualification such as CPA or CA is a must
- Minimum 8 years post grad experience
- Recent experience within a manufacturing / FMCG environment
- Strong ERP knowledge (SAP is essential)
- GCC experience is essential
- To administer the Main Contract and all Subcontracts so as to ensure the Contractor’s obligations thereunder are properly performed, its rights enforced and any exposure to dispute is minimised. Provide input, support and advice to the other Project departments to this end.
- To monitor, control and resolve problematic contractual issues, whilst safeguarding the Contractor’s best interest at all times.
- To monitor and control all commercial matters both up and down stream to ensure that costs are minimised and revenues maximised.
- In order to achieve the above, the Commercial Manager’s functions will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Overall supervision of Project commercial team (quantity surveyors and cost controllers), whilst improving / developing quantity surveying practices and systems in accordance with international best practice.
The ideal candidate will be a Graduate/Diploma in Quantity Surveying, with excellent communication and leadership skills. He will have an experience of minimum 18 years in this field with large Contracting companies involved in industrial/ Oil & Gas projects. He will be involved in establishing, preparing contractual letters, claims and variations. Western educated candidates are preferred.
- Meet and form relationships with top key accounts assigned
- Map client stakeholders and collate requested account information
- Understand their full requirements and current printing info
- Identify opportunities and grow accounts assigned by both toner sales and MPS(managed print service)
- Convert Ink Jet printers accounts to LaserJet
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years of account management
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Mapping customers
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills with excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Customer service and problem solving Education - Degree in marketing or business administration
ELECTRICAL PROCUREMENT ENGINEER
- Adheres to project purchasing and procurement guidelines, ensures that all work undertaken is delivered on time and to specification
- Contributes to internal or external technical meetings.
- Tracks the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders
- Contacts suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Responsible for ensuring maximum value is derived from purchase expenditure ensuring continuity of supply while minimizing inventory investment.
- Handle purchase of moderate to large value items often of a highly complex technical nature.
- Engineering Discipline with 10-12 years progressive experience in Large Infrastructure & construction projects with experience handling high value complex procurement agreements...
- GCC Experience.
- Good Negotiation skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify cost reduction opportunities.
SENIOR PLANNING ENGINEER
My client is a Project Management Consultancy in Qatar who specialises in high-end residential and commercial projects. They are looking for a Senior Planning Engineer to work on a new project at the start of 2017
- Experience in infrastructure, rail or buildings projects
- BSc in Engineering, specialising in project planning, controls and risk management
- Working knowledge of Primavera p6
- At least 7 years’ experience
- Experience of working in the GCC
- Arabic speaker
I am currently recruiting for my client who is a Project Management Consultancy with regional offices around the GCC. They are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for an infrastructure and buildings project
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Worked on construction, buildings or infrastructure project
- BSc in Quantity Surveying
- Come from a PMC background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Has an NOC
I am recruiting for a Contracts Administrator for a Project Management Consultancy to be based in Doha, Qatar. With offices across the Gulf, the practice specialises in large building and residential projects working with high-end private VIP clients.
- Have at least 10 years’ experience in a contract/commercial role
- Experience of working for a cost consultant or PMC
- Western educated
- A Bachelor of Science or equivalent in either Quantity Surveying or Engineering
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Based in Qatar with NOC
Location: United Kingdom
Are you a Part 3 registered Architect either in Belfast or looking to move to Belfast? We are acting on behalf of this award winning design studio working on residential, mixed use, education, retail and infrastructure projects.
They work in both public and private sectors under a number of procurement routes and are regularly retained in a delivery role. Revit and BIM desirable. Salary dependent on experience
ECOMMERCE SITE MANAGER
- Manage Regional Web store Administrator.
- Oversee the websites maintenance including new products, highlights including banners, product selections. Also landing pages, price updates, stock needs.
- Coordinate with fulfilment and customer service.
- Consolidate results and KPIs
- Monitor E-Commerce trends.
- Diploma / Bachelor's degree.
- 5 years' E-Commerce experience.
- Understanding of best practices of building websites.
- Understanding of online marketing opportunities (web, social, e-mail, search, mobile).
- Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Omniture.
- Good knowledge of APAC-specific digital landscape is preferable.
- Good understanding of Retail/Omni-channel business is a plus.
IT RECRUITMENT RESEARCHER
- Achieve success and reap the rewards
- Specialist recruitment in the technology or financial services markets
- Candidate search and selection using your creativity and tenaciousness on internal networks, job boards, and social media
- Selection and interviewing of local and international candidates
- Relationship management using your innate people skills and char
- Active support of key account managers in the development of our business
- Ensure our candidates receive the best recruitment services possible. It is an honour to shape and advice on our candidates’ careers.
- Bold and ambitious
- First work experience in recruitment, sales or telemarketing
- Articulate with an affinity for technology
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- “Can-do” attitude
- Professional and honest
- Higher education
- Fluency in English, additional languages would be a plus
- Singaporean national or PR preferred