In Singapore, the combination of our three yards in Tuas, Benoi and Gul are within close proximity of each other, enabling us to fully optimise our resources and yard facilities with greater flexibility and cater to the increasingly complex needs of our global customers.
We can undertake the repair and conversion of small and medium-sized vessels to the repair of a diverse range and capacity of vessels such as LNG carriers, livestock carriers, drilling tenders, and derrick lay barges.
Well-equipped with modern and comprehensive facilities such as our semi-automated pipeshop, we have the efficiency to provide customers with quality work delivered to the highest standards in the safest manner.
We are the leaders in the conversion of Floating Production Storage Offloading (FPSO) units, Floating Storage Offloading (FSO) vessels and Floating Storage and Regasification Units (FSRU).
With good project management, quality service and a strong commitment to HSE, we deliver projects promptly and safely.
This is the personal data protection statement of Keppel Corporation Limited, its subsidiaries and selected joint ventures and affiliates in Singapore, including all of the following:
- Keppel Corporation Limited
- Keppel Offshore & Marine Ltd.;
- Keppel Land Limited;
- Keppel Infrastructure Holdings Pte. Ltd.;
- Keppel Telecommunications & Transportation Ltd.;
- Keppel Capital Holdings Pte. Ltd.;
- Keppel REIT Management Limited (Manager of Keppel REIT);
- Alpha Investment Partners Limited;
- Keppel Infrastructure Fund Management Pte. Ltd. (Trustee-Manager of Keppel Infrastructure Trust);
- Keppel DC REIT Management Pte. Ltd. (Manager of Keppel DC REIT);
- k1 Ventures Limited; and
- Keppel Care Foundation Limited
(collectively "Keppel Companies and each a Keppel Company").