Location: United Arab Emirates
- Candidate will have undergone investment bank analyst training programme or equivalent and have a solid grounding in accounting, corporate finance, valuation and knowledge of securities and financial markets which they will be able to apply to day to day activities.
- Able to apply knowledge and experience in project and corporate finance to company activities and projects in these areas.
- Work closely with other parts of the Company (e.g. legal and upstream teams) in such matters.
- Liaise with external parties (such as banks, lawyers, consultants) on relevant matters representing the firm in a professional capacity.
- Conduct high quality research into markets and companies.
- Prepare reports, research papers, strategic analysis and presentations of a sufficiently high standard to assist in decision making by senior management and external parties.
- Bachelor degree with honours (2:1 minimum) in a quantitative subject such as Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics or Physics from a top tier university.
- Professional training in accounting, valuation and modelling (as part of investment bank training scheme or equivalent).
- CFA, MBA or Post graduate degree from top tier university desirable.
PROCESS CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR
- Ensure compliance with PTW system within given area of responsibility
- Ensures compliance to all CreDan HSE policies and procedures
- Remotely control all process systems from DCS/SCADA panels for defined area of responsibility
- Prepare process systems for shut-down from DCS/SCADA panels for defined area of responsibility
- Prepare process systems for start-up following re-instatement from DCS/SCADA panels for defined area of responsibility
- Remote monitoring of all process parameters within given area of responsRoom
- Special Requirem any deviations from normal operating conditions to Process Supervisor/Operations Superintendent
- Directs and controls movements/actions of lead process and process operators during day to day operational activities.
- Application and removal of process/F&G system overrides and inhibits.
- Accurate log and recordkeeping on process events & equipment running hours.
- Understands own responsibility with facility ERP.
- Completion of process plant reading sheets within given area of responsibility.
- Gives and receives written and verbal handover at shift change.
- Reports to the Process Supervisor on all issues relating to plant.
- Exhibits and maintains excellent working relationships with all CreDan staff.
- Continues to develop own professional expertise through on-the-job training.
- Recognized degree or associates degree in Engineering discipline (chemical or process) would be beneficial but not required.
- 10+ years in hydrocarbon processing operations, 4 of which should have been in a Central Control Room.
SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER
- Conducts baseline process assessments of Khormor facilities.
- Analyses results of these assessments and distils them into conclusions to present to management.
- Prepares technical aspects of process improvement measures.
- Liaises with Sharjah Process Engineers to ensure planned process changes are peer reviewed.
- Conducts initial process engineering related evaluations in coordination with KM Operations and KM Facilities Engineering.
- Train Operations & Maintenance personnel on process-related matters
- Develop and enhance data-gathering, conduct de-bottlenecking studies, and increase LPG production.
- Conduct liquid product specification studies and develop optimum means of plant enhancing liquids revenues.
- Conduct dynamic studies of Khormor plant, and tune plant to enhance availability/reliability.
- Undertake process studies of plant rotating and processing equipment, to determine actual vs design performance.
- Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering or related qualification
- Minimum of 15 Years in Engineering, preferably Process Engineering with at least 5 years with operating facilities. Alternately, a minimum of 5 years Process Engineering experience in operating facilities and a Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering. 5 Years of HAZOP, HAZAN, Quantitative Risk Assessment, HAZAN, and similar technical safety analyses methodologies.
MAINTENANCE SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Contribute to Khormor LPG Facility’s continuous improvement in Maintenance and HSE performance by ensuring safety and environmental Standards and Procedures are followed within the workplace.
- Promote a culture through behavioral based safety and raise the standards of ‘Hazard Awareness’ and the implementation of the ‘2nd STEP’.
- Assist accident investigation teams and input into root causes and reports.
- Develop competency modules, training material and assessments to ensure development and competency of Local National staff.
- Coach and Mentor Maintenance team. Provide on the job training.
- Act as competency verifier for maintenances personnel.
- Provide input into preparations for planned shutdowns, engineering changes / modifications.
- Ensuring appropriate control mechanisms, procedures and processes are followed.
- Define standards, codes of practice and maintenance routines to promote best industry practices and equipment selection.
- Define performance metrics and monitor to identify improvement opportunities.
- Input into the Maintenance and Asset Integrity Road Map and assist identifying safety and production critical equipment.
- Input into safety critical function testing and inspection regimes.
- Assist Supply Chain with contractor service and equipment specification and selection.
- Enforce the maintenance methodology to align with the maintenance philosophy.
- Ensure maintenance activities are conducted in accordance with procedures.
- Identify gaps and develop necessary maintenance procedures.
- Seek and deliver continuous improvement opportunities.
- Promote and ensure compliance with regulations and procedures.
- Utilise own experience and knowledge to offer improvements.
- Optimise maintenance planning and preventive maintenance routines.
- Ensure safety critical function testing in line with asset integrity plan.
- Develop equipment strategies
- BSc In Engineering preferable
- B. Tech Eng. or HNC in an Engineering Subject minimum
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in a maintenance management position within the oil and gas industry. Subject matter expert in maintenance techniques e.g. FEMA, RCM, RBI, CMMS. Experienced in commissioning activities of production facilities. Experienced with gas/oil processing production equipment and rotating equipment. Proven at troubleshooting technical problems