- Assists the Superintendent / Head in developing the course curriculum and course materials
- Delivers the training courses to various groups and levels of trainees through both theoretical and practical means using appropriate training techniques including simulator courses
- Monitors and carries out assessment using Occupational Standards.
- Develops and delivers training curricula, training courses and organizes / coordinates / administers the training related activities.
- Writes / edits / compiles / produces training materials such as training manuals, audio-visual aids, trainees handouts, assessment packages etc that conform to the prescribed standards of the Institute for the specialist subjects.
- Develops Training Resources, models / laboratory equipments, etc
- Monitors and evaluates the performances of trainees and maintains records
- Evaluates and continuously updates the training courses and complies with companys Quality Assurance (QA) and audit system
- Carries out competency based training and assessment against selected occupational Standards.
- Degree (B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc) in Chemical Engineering, Process Technology, or Petroleum Engineering
- Certification as Assessor (A1) / Internal Verifier (V1) for Competency Based Assessment would be preferable
- Work Experience in Operation, Control and Troubleshooting of Large scale Process Plants as area outside operator, senior control operator and head operator - (Petrochemical, chemical industries, Aluminum Smelters, Metal Industries etc.)