SENIOR HYDRAULIC MODELER
- Provide oversight of numerous wastewater infrastructure projects, develop solutions to program challenges, and manages a staff of professionals and technicians for successful completion of projects.
- Model Build, verification and solution development
- Application of continuous simulation methodology to determine the optimal level of protection of alternative capacity improvement projects.
- Scoping and managing manhole, CCTV and flow surveys
- Establishes technical program objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards and develops long and short term planning/strategies.
- Assists in project identification, prioritization, and implementation of wastewater infrastructure projects and evaluate optimal technologies
- Leads planning studies, design, and construction services related to water infrastructure rehabilitation and replacement projects
- Assist client in managing all aspects of project life cycle including planning, design, specifications development, procurement, construction and post-construction evaluation for multiple, simultaneous wastewater design projects performed by other consultants
- Client Staff training
- Development of technical memorandums
- Minimum- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering. Masters of Science preferred
- 15-20 years’ experience in panning and modeling wastewater experience with preference given to large-scale municipal type wastewater programs over $500 Million. Ideal candidate will demonstrate successful advancement from design work to project management and hydraulic modeling for wastewater distribution related projects. At least 10 years should be in a supervisory position.
- Maryland PE, or out-of state PE with ability to obtain reciprocity in MD, required
- At least 10 years of wastewater Design and Construction Management experience on a variety of wastewater infrastructure projects including sewer pipelines and wastewater pumping stations and treatment plants.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
This position will have you involved in a lead IH and/or support roles in asbestos, lead, PCB investigations, and oversight projects for public and private clientele. Project responsibilities will range from IH investigations and abatement oversight field activities, and project reporting.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with the above responsibilities;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Geology, or related disciplines a plus;
- NYC Asbestos Investigator Preferred but not required.
- NYS DOL Certified Asbestos project monitor and inspector required
- USEPA Lead Inspector preferred
- 40-hr OSHA HAZWOPER certification preferred;
- Good writing and communication skills desired.