- To help and support creative officer at level of finalizing the art work and projects and to follow up on printings and selected materials.
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer aided design (CAD)
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high quality work.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches.
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator,
- Graphic Design
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Good time management
- Plan, deploy and contract resources for projects
- Submit and obtain approval for all materials needed for projects.
- Co-ordinate with procurement engineers to ensure that materials are purchased and delivered on time.
- Achieve at least the budgeted gross margin for all handled projects
- Bachelors Mechanical Engineering
- Conduct detailed analyses as per business needs.
- Project Group company balance sheets.
- Develop and implement hedging strategies
- Prepare and update financial and/or managerial reports.
- Provide data on day to day issues to operations, logistics & operational excellence.
- Project cash flow needs of the group - short term and long term and design appropriate debt strategy.
- Create management reports and dashboards.
- Post Graduate Qualification in Finance (CA/CPA/CMA/MBA or equivalent)
- 1-2 years’ work experience in similar function/area
- Sound knowledge of financial and management accounting concepts.
- Demonstrated analytical ability.
- Fluency in English; strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Administration and record keeping of attendance/leaves (all kinds), Over Time, bonuses, etc.
- Familiarity with Kuwaiti labour regulations and PISS requirements.
- Checks pay results for accuracy of payroll runs.
- Familiar with Bank processes for opening labor bank accounts.
- Responsible for the proper entry, storage, update and security of employee personal data, updating personnel files and employee status changes.
- Manage the filling process of different documents.
- Preparation of travel authorizations, salary certificates, etc
- First point of contact for all payroll issues
- Any other duties/ projects assigned by Sr. Payroll Manager from time to time.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree required.
- Degree/ Diploma in HR would be added advantage
- Well versed with Kuwait Labour law.
- Experience of working on ERP Payroll system is must
- 3-5 yrs experience in similar role in reputed organization.
- A high level of energy, commitment and enthusiasm
- Arabic speaking would be added advantage
OUTDOOR SALES EXECUTIVE
- Responsible for sales promotion and to secure additional business
- Responsible for establishing marketing strategies to improve sales
- Handling of enquiries and quotations
- Proper correspondence with customers, agents and the operational department
- Develop customer database
- Market information, competition activities
- Update account loss report
- Collection of customer dues related to sales activities
- 2-3 years’ experience in Parts, Lubricants, Tyres or Spare Parts
- Age between 25- 33 years old
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Good command of English, Bilingual preferred
- Knowledge of Kuwait commercial and industrial market
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility
- Good sales and communication skills
- Valid Kuwait Driving license is a must (must have own car)
FLEET SALES EXECUTIVE
- Maintain the highest standards of customer service
- Understand and meet customer needs and requirements
- Provide performance of out reach duties to support outlet sales
- Close sales and achieve monthly sales quotas
- Demonstrate and articulate customer advanced product features and benefits which may involve technical descriptions of products and the way they may be used
- Deliver on the sales and customer satisfaction objectives
- Professional attitude with a dynamic personality
- Excellent communication skills and strong product knowledge
- 1 to 2 years relevant experience in local market
- Bilingual (Arabic/English) is a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications-MS Word/Excel
- Must posses Kuwait driving license
- Supports Program Manager in the execution and delivery of programs by conducting correspondence with schools, assisting with presentations, preparing for training.
- Assists program staff in recruitment of new volunteers
- Participate in and coordinate the development of volunteer training workshops
- Coordinate with volunteers on activities related to volunteers’ proposed projects including; arranging students leave, attending classes with volunteers and photographing the event.
- Locate, visit and perform presentations to new companies and schools to promote the programs,
- Collect necessary documentation from schools and MoE
- Participate in the development of Evaluation procedures and tools, to perform a thorough program evaluation with the students, volunteers, teachers, principals, and parents, and to report it to the Program Manager
- Assists program Manager in maintain database information on all programs and participants
- Holds a university / diploma degree in Business, Business Administration, Public Relations, Human Resources, or human Sciences
- Desire to develop a career in the education, non-profit, or business sectors
- Have very strong communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with area schools and businesses.
- Full proficiency in both English and Arabic
- Must have Valid Kuwaiti Driver License and Own Car
QC COATING INSPECTOR
- Daily reporting to QC Supervisor on all inspection activities.
- Ensures paint products receipt inspection carried out as per Purchase Order requirement.
- Ensures all the steel before coating is properly cleaned to the specification requirements.
- Ensuring weather monitoring record available before cleaning and coating.
- Visual inspection for general appearance of painting.
- Verifying painted members are free from all painting defects and are painted / inspected
according job requirements.
- Making sure that the handling damages are touched up after handling and storage has been
completed prior to shipping.
- Preparation of inspection documents on special jobs as required.
- Engineering/ Diploma in any discipline + Min 5years experience (GCC exp.Preferred)
NACE Level II or B GAS Level II Certified Inspector
- Designs directional signage for showrooms
- Designs communication POS
- Designs promotional stands
- Designs packaging for private label brands
- Designs social media posts
- Adheres to brand guidelines
- University degree in Graphic Design
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design
- Good level of verbal & written communication skills (English and Arabic)
- Good organizational and self-management skills under pressure
- Computer literacy in design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premeire, After Effects, etc…)