ANALYST – OPERATIONS
· Handles administrative works of Vendor Management team such as processing invoices, credit cards statements, bank reconciliation, extracting database usage and misc.
· Analyse and prepare reports.
· Manage vendors such as on-boarding new vendors, placing orders, negotiating prices and managing the delivery status.
· Liaise with both internal & external parties in providing information and verification as well as communicate the information to relevant parties to ensure on time delivery.
· Manage and administer Vendor Tracking File for accurate recording and budget controlling.
· Manage the case allocation system which includes case assignment; update information into the system and communicate the information to relevant parties.
· Ad-hoc assignments.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline.
· Required languages (both written & spoken): English and Mandarin.
· Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel and intermediate level of other Microsoft applications.
· Paying attention to detail and delivering activities on time.
· Strong communication, questioning and listening skills.
· Displaying good analytical and negotiation skills.
· Able to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment.
· Excellent planning and organization skills.
· Managing multiple tasks and activities simultaneously.
· Candidate with financial background would be an advantage.
· Exceptional candidate who do not meet these requirements will still be considered.
CASE MANAGEMENT LEAD
· To lead the KYC Service Case Management team, including the Refresh and Monitoring and the Client Service operations in Asia (Penang).
· Recommends and delivers the infrastructure (including team organisation) and appropriate control mechanisms
· Takes essential steps to regularise performance through e.g. remediation and resource management
· Manages ongoing process and performance reviews
· Seeks out/identifies then recommends where efficiencies can be achieved
· Designs and implements projects to deliver those efficiencies to agreed success criteria.
· Adopts recognised project management protocols to build detailed plans then implements those plans.
· Provides technical guidance as the geography Subject Matter Expert (SME) on KYC policies and procedures:
· Is the geography escalation point for challenging Policy or research questions
· Provides KYC subject matter expertise
· Engages with Operations team colleagues as a member of the Operations management team, promoting case management excellence at every opportunity:
· Leads the team to positive performance and success, managing Service performance against relevant KPIs
· Partners with and supports new team colleagues and team members
· Recommends and sometimes provides relevant training – is available to coach the team and colleagues.
· Liaises and communicates with colleagues across the business (regional and global)
· Candidate must possess a min Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Finance/Accounting/Banking, Business Studies or equivalent.
· At least 5 to 7 years’ experience working in and deep Know Your Customer (KYC) knowledge and understanding with exposure to AML and financial crime.
· Exceptional candidates who do not meet these qualifications will still be considered
· Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate evidence of the following:
· Comprehensive experience of building, engaging with and managing teams
· Well-developed organisational skills with capability to manage / motivate self and others
· Strong and influential face to face and written communication skills (including consultation, presentation, training and workshop facilitation skills).
· Strong and sophisticated relationship building and account management skills
· Providing training and coaching e.g. up-skilling colleagues and team members effectively
· Setting targets and controlling business process output quality
CASE MANAGEMENT ANALYST
· To deliver timely and accurate research, creating then maintaining appropriate KYC records in the system
· Extracts relevant data from various sources
· Removes “false positives” from initial record screen
· Scans original documents into the system
· Summarises and / or translates non-English language documents (to a compliance standard)
· Undergraduate degree from a recognized university
· Experience working in the financial services and/or KYC research related business industries would be an advantage
· Strong analytical skills with an established record in research and quantitative data processing
· Organized with an attention to detail – understands the importance of corporate standards, procedures and approval processes
· Managing multiple tasks and activities simultaneously
· Well-developed communication, questioning and listening skills
· Working fluently in English and another language
· Experience of working in Microsoft applications at intermediate level
· Able to prioritize and rationalize issues and opportunities, as well as adapt maturely to changes comfortably and quickly in a fast-paced working environment
· Team player who is able to work in a complex matrix environment with partners in multiple locations and time zones
· Self-starter who demonstrates initiative and proactively contributes ideas and solutions
- You will be responsible for managing client relationships for our due diligence research products and services.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Finance/Accounting/Banking, Linguistics/Languages, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Law, Journalism or equivalent.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in compliance, risk management, or a similar field
- Experience with client management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment with tight deadlines
- Strong comprehending as well as English writing skills, good analytical and research skill, detailed and meticulous
- Fluency in another Asian language such as Mandarin is desirable, but not required
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these qualifications will still be considered
QUALITY ASSURANCE TEAM LEAD
· Motivates the team to successful delivery
· Manages team performance against team members’ personal and team objectives
· Coaches team members’ to improve their knowledge or develop their skills
· Provides team and individual support on a day to day basis.
· Actively work on integration and inclusion of team members outside of the own location
· Demonstrates an excellent understanding of the general AML/CTF matters, the KYC Policy and other relevant procedures that assure Service delivery.
· Assists with queries arising from Case Managers, QA or QC colleagues
· Drives expertise on clients’ requirements
· Assists team members with more difficult and complex QC reviews
· Ensures any training and personal development areas are properly addressed
· Liaises with relevant stakeholders e.g. Case Management Team Leads, Case Management Lead to facilitate resolution
· Provides short-term solutions (including “workarounds”) in line with business goals.
· It is useful if candidates are able to demonstrate evidence of the following:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
· AML/CTF certification (CAMS, ICA)
· Lean/Six Sigma experience
· Previous AML/CTF , Quality Management and Team Management experience
· Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to get to the root cause and suggest solutions
· Seeing the ‘big picture’ and being able to identify trends and dependencies
· Enhanced cross divisional collaborating skills
· Open to others, appreciating multi cultural workplace and focused on teamwork
· Well-developed communication and presentation skills
· Working fluently in English and another language (preferred)
FULL STACK ENGINEER
Location: United Kingdom
· Own the expansion and development of our reporting and analytics framework
· Build a high performance platform for big data analytics
· Collaboration with other engineers in new analytics projects
· Coordinate with other engineers to achieve high code quality and quick responses to request
· Experience working with high performance UI and big data representation
· Strong ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills to solve complex design and coding problems
· Strong hands-on experience in Java, Spring, Web Services, MS SQL, JQuery, Angular, MVC
· Strong database and data warehouse knowledge
· Strong ability to create highly usable interfaces
· Proficient in data management and representation
· Strong cooperation and collaboration skills and motivation for sharing knowledge
· Ability to work effectively as a team member, across project teams, and independently
· Possess strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Location: United Kingdom
· Ensure transparency to projects and programs at all levels
· Ensure successful delivery of well-controlled projects and programs on time and to meet business objectives
· Build/Maintain a successful team of project and program managers
· Stakeholder management
· Member of the F&R Technology PMO Leadership team driving and supporting process improvement and service excellence
· Engage in external processes and delivery frameworks to represent F&R Technology and the portfolio
· Senior Leadership Team in F&R Technology
· F&R Technology PMO Leadership team
· Proposition owners
· Business Case Stakeholders
· Product & Content Management
· Financial & Risk Program Office partners
· Technology delivery teams (development, operations, architects)
· Business Operations
· 3rd parties (vendors, exchanges, clients, service providers)
· Project and program management colleagues
· PMI/Prince2/Project Mgt accreditation - required
· Program Mgt certification - preferable
· Agile Certification - preferable
· Current experience in reviewing and transforming processes in a complex environment
· Experience in Change Management
· Experience in managing people globally
· Prior experience of JIRA tools
Location: United Kingdom
· Extensive calendar management, including meeting coordination, both internally and with executives and assistants throughout Thomson Reuters / at other firms, and across time zones
· Administrative duties, such as: arrangement of international and domestic travel, completing and submitting expense reports, processing new starters/leavers/contractors, filing, screening calls, taking messages and making catering arrangements for meetings
· Arrange logistics for onsite and offsite meetings; negotiate with suppliers for meetings and other needs
· Provide support for the preparation complex documents and presentations on behalf of the aligned executives, including co-ordination and drafting of the monthly functional business dashboards for each organisation and quarterly expense forecasting process
· Liaise and network with executive assistants throughout the organisation, keeping up to date on company-wide matters
· Manage and create Purchase Orders using Thomson Reuters SAP system
· Maintain team distribution lists and internal collaboration websites on the Thomson Reuters Hub
· Provide holiday or equivalent cover for other Executive Assistants within Legal UKI as required
· Proven experience as an EA supporting senior levels
· Basic understanding of financial expense reporting
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
· Track record of dealing with conflict resolution
· Ability to build relationships, influence and gain resource from across the organization
· Proven ability to work with sensitive and confidential materials.
· Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Methodical and strong organisational skills
· Ability to build strong relationships and collaborate with others across a matrix environment
· Takes initiative and proactive in highlighting potential issues / conflicts
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to work with strong personalities
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
Location: United Kingdom
The candidate will be responsible for working with customers around the globe to determine their needs and translate them into viable and compelling products which improve customer experience and increase both revenue and subscriber base. Close collaboration is also needed with internal stakeholders, including technical, finance, sales, marketing and editorial colleagues. As well as being responsible for the NPD process, the candidate will become an expert on all our video products and platforms, advising internally and externally as appropriate. The right candidate will work in a product driven organization, be at home using data to inform decisions and have a “continuous improvement” attitude.
· The need to understand and interpret fundamental workings and trends within the video industry and apply them to our business the need to understand and apply advances in video technology, especially live streaming.
· Superior client engagement skills, including ability to build and manage client relationships.
· Strong verbal communication skills including the ability to influence internal and external audiences.
· Excellent written skills, including experience writing comprehensive business and functional requirements.
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications.
· Strong project management, analytical, and prioritization skills.
· Experience of working in an agile environment
· Experience in product development and/or management in a media environment.
· Experience of working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
· Deep understanding of online video delivery, consumption and analytics.
· Demonstrable experience of the end-to-end product process from ideation through to sunset.
· Ability to establish and manage 3rd party relationships including suppliers and collaboration partnerships.
Location: United Kingdom
· Manage all logistical aspects for the Trust Women Conference including: liaising with the production company, scoping onsite technical requirements, managing ticketing, selecting catering, managing VIP relations, budgets and all visual aspects of the event, including the conference’s website.
· Be the point of contact for all Trust Women speakers, provide support with their travel arrangements and provide briefings before the event.
· Organize and manage other smaller events for donors and supporters of the Thomson Reuters Foundation. These fundraising dinners will cater for high-net worth individuals, celebrities and key decision makers.
· Handling the day-to-day management of relationships with our existing suppliers and partners.
· You will work as part of a fast-paced international team with a very global outlook. You must feel comfortable working across different levels of seniority, with colleagues based across several countries and from different backgrounds.
· Extensive experience in events production and management with proven project management experience. You will have excellent organizational skills and can manage a busy and demanding workload as well as meeting deadlines.
· Fundraising experience with making and closing asks is a very favourable plus.
· You are a good communicator, with excellent written and spoken English. Speaking at least one additional language would be preferred.
· You are educated to degree level and have excellent IT skills, particularly in relation to outlook, word and excel.
· Above all, we need a quick learner, very interested in the philanthropic world, who enjoys the opportunity to grow with a team that is expanding and developing
PRODUCT SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
Location: United States of America
· Participation in paid training to learn the accounting & tax software
· Talk with tax practitioners from major accounting firms and corporations around the world, as well as small to medium firms
· Assist customers in answering questions and providing support in using their software
· Gain experience troubleshooting software problems, data entry mistakes, printing issue and system setup options
· Learn effective business communication techniques for both internal and customer-facing problem-solving
· Work with Senior Thomson Reuters staff to provide outstanding customer service
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Motivated and enthusiastic to learn
· Desire to help others
· Knowledge of computer navigation functions
· Ability to work 40-60 hours/week on a varied schedule as needed
· Able to work in our Ann Arbor, MI office
ASSOCIATE ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE
Location: United States of America
· Take responsibility for the full sales cycle, from prospecting through to demonstrating our products over the web and closing business
· Build relationships with professionals across different backgrounds and cultures, giving you invaluable insight into the industry
· Use and further refine your consultative selling approach to drive achievement of sales goals
· Experience required in developing new account prospects and clients through networking, referrals, cold calling and account development over the phone and online.
· 3 or more years of B2B sales experience required.
· Ability to explaining complex and technical topics clearly, to non-technical audiences required.
· High school diploma required; bachelor degree preferred in a Sales, Marketing, Business related or Accounting
· Proficiency/experience with MS Office, Sales Automation, Customer Relationship Management or web based software programs required.
· Previous experience selling financial services or software products and services preferred, not required.
Location: United States of America
· Acquire and assess market problems identified through input from customers, non-customers, sales, support, competitors and other sources.
· Research customer usage and trends.
· Keep current on technology/information trends.
· Understand how products compare to competitors.
· Act as product/content liaison to other areas within the organization.
· Under guidance of Product Managers, facilitate requirements gathering and documentation to understand and communicate complex business challenges.
· Perform initial analysis of feedback and identify market requirements. Analyze customer challenges, issues and pain points.
· Translate reported product issues and enhancement requests into requirements using standard tools and methodologies.
· Coordinate review and approval of requirements with engineering, user interface design team, product management and other responsible parties.
· Provide day-to-day support for existing products. This includes answering questions from technical support and sales, maintaining enhancement request database, managing defect prioritization and clarification, and preparing change requests.
· Support QA and UAT activities. Participate in UAT when necessary.
· Ability to travel up to 25%, domestic and international.
· Excellent communication skills to interact effectively with customers, technologists, sales and marketing teams, co-workers and executives.
· Excellent PC skills, particularly with Microsoft applications.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.