· Responsible for project charter definition, process management, documentation and resource planning to deliver the approved/assigned projects.
· To engage and work with the SEA Sales & Marketing Teams in the preparation and generation of product scope and requirements.
· To form and lead a project team from Project Brief / Concept through to Production / Project completion.
· Product development knowledge and experience in Cable Management, Trunking, Conduit, Floor Boxes, etc…
· Product knowledge in Wiring Devices covering mechanical switches and sockets will be an added advantage.
· To apply and practice Honeywell Best Processes and Procedures in the delivery of engineering projects covering small New Product Initiatives (NPI), Value Engineering/Component Engineering (VE/CE), Current Product Improvement and Customization projects.
· To work with local Integrated Supplier Chain (ISC) team and 3rd party suppliers on activities relating to both Technical & Non-Technical elements of the project scope of delivery.
· Formal and informal reporting of project progress to the management team.
· To prepare and manage the Project Budget & Investment Plans.
· To effectively manage and deliver the assigned projects on scope, on schedule, on budget and on quality.
· To understand the local compliance test programme, certification and legislation schemes.
· 3 to 5 years’ experience working in a Project Management role.
· Technical background preferably in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering in manufacturing.
· Preferably an Electro-Mechanical engineering graduate or related engineering principle.
· Should be creative, finding innovative solutions to problems.
· Must have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
· Planning & Risk Management Tools Practitioner.
· Structured, methodical and logical approach.
· An excellent communicator; must be capable of communicating at all levels of the business.
· A team player and must be capable of working with multi-disciplined engineering team, cross functional departments with minimum supervision.
· Must possess a good command of English (both written and spoken) in order to facilitate frequent communication with global teams. Language skill in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
· Willing to travel; both local and overseas (10%).
CUSTOMER MARKETING MANAGER
· Key focal to help develop the 5 year rolling strategic plan (STRAP) for Trend Brand along with the ASEAN Marketing Leader and the Honeywell E&ES APAC leadership team to deliver above the market profitable growth.
· Establish market size and competitor strategies (both established and emerging). Understand customer needs through Voice of Customer. Identify high growth market segments and ways to address them.
· Liaise with APAC E&ES strategy & product marketing team to define unique product portfolio needs tailored to ASEAN market
· Enabling the E&ES ASEAN team to plan and execute the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) across revenue, profitability and working capital
· Developing tactical marketing that includes channel expansion & management strategy , new customer acquisition, promotional programs to increase awareness and generate customer demand for our products & solutions
· Run the SIOP process through portfolio management and demand forecasting. Participate in executive SIOP.
· Manage pricing strategies, policies and maintenance of pricing database.
· Conduct Tech. Training on Trend BMS, IQ Engg to SI’s/End Customers
· Degree / Diploma in Engineering
· Additional business or marketing qualification will be an advantage.
HARDWARE ENGINEER II
· Primary responsibility will be supporting for DMAIC Producibility of various Modular and Integrated Avionics products, evaluating properties & techniques used in production, developing electronic parts, components, integrated circuits, measuring instruments/equipment handling, optical system & digital systems.
· Assess architecture and hardware limitations with Knowledge on Digital and Analog Design background.
· Able to perform analysis, part specification understanding, architecture design, validation, and documentation of new or enhanced hardware products.
· Able to troubleshoot, maintenance, support, and provide corrective actions for existing hardware products.
· Technically sound in microprocessors, network interface, power supplies, analog/digital, ASIC and FPGA devices.
· Responsibilities include analysis and troubleshooting of production build and test issues, identification of potential solutions to production problems, effective communication and coordination with U.S.-based Engineering staff to implement print corrections/changes and solid corrective preventive engineering actions.
· Bachelor’s degree in electrical/electronics engineering, computer architecture or other related area.
· 3 – 5 years of experience in development and engineering support of technical products/services.
· Must have good interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively with other individuals in a team.
· Dealing with Ambiguity: effectively cope with change; decide and act without having the total picture; achieve success despite ambiguity; comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
· Customer Focus: Being dedicated on meeting the expectations and requirements of customers; applies first-hand customer information for improvements; establishes and maintains effective customer (ISC) relationships.
· Overall business responsibility for project execution and delivery (Cost, Schedule, Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Safety) of assigned projects within required performance criteria;
· Drive customer satisfaction;
· Implements projects according to appropriate Global Project Management (GPM) practices;
· Be responsible for monthly business processes including project reviews, financial, material and labour forecasting;
· Manages customer billing as per contract and to ensure that all payments are collected in a timely manner;
· Interface with the other businesses and functions when executing cross business projects;
· Be a change agent – influence, consult, and lead efforts for sharing and standardizing of best practices and processes;
· Experience & Qualifications:
· Experience comprising Project/ Program Management and one or more of Engineering and Project Controls;
· Experience of working on projects from 5 – 10 million dollars
· Degree in business and / or engineering or In lieu of degree
· Preferably experience in the Industrial Automation or relevant industry with proven track record delivering large, complex projects;
· Experience with Project scheduling tools (MS Project etc) and experience in using earned value progress tracking systems.
· Proven client scope and contract negotiations experience.
· Business acumen, project planning;
· Key behaviors to include results oriented, self-motivated, global mindset, teamwork, intelligent risk taking;
· PMI or similar Project Management accreditation or is prepared to obtain this within 12 months;
· Ability to conduct work in English.
KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER
· Develop Sales strategies with individual customers to grow the ADI business in the customer portfolio by analysing gaps and opportunities
· Conduct regular visits at the customer site(s) in order to penetrate relationships at all levels within the customer’s organisational structure. Maintain a high level of activity
· Develop a level of technical competency around the product portfolio that is on offer to the customers
· Develop Incentives for customer buying habits and loyalty that are commercially attractive to the customer and the business
· Leverage various expertise in the ADI business (financial, technical, operational) to demonstrate our value in the customer’s business
· Produce reports and analysis on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis on key accounts progress against set objectives
· Maintain a high level of Integrity & confidentiality at all times when dealing with a variety of Business and Customer data
· Ensure key KPI’s and KRI’s are met at all times
· Other Admin/project initiatives as required
· Substantial experience in managing major/Key account
· Excellent MS Office product awareness, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
· The ability to multi-task in a fast and busy environment
· Able to negotiate and mediate with customers and Vendors to provide additional value
· Evidence of confidentiality when working with sensitive information
· Exceptional analytical capability and problem solving skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and persuasive communications abilities
· Willingness to learn SAP and understand Business specific IT software & system
DISTRICT PROJECT MANAGER
· Overall responsibility for completing assigned installation projects
· Ensures on time delivery of projects, within scope with zero or positive deviation.
· Leads creation and maintenance of the project plan.
· Works with the customer’s project management to coordinate major milestones and resolve schedule issues.
· Monitors the project processes to identify opportunities for improving the project financial results on the basis of project changes and events (schedule, scope, hindrances etc.) and initiates/takes action to obtain these.
· Manage project specific install operations teams in the effective adoption, implementation and compliance with HBS Global and ENA policies, processes, procedures, tools and business best practices.
· Maintains customer’s satisfaction at acceptable levels and promptly resolves customer issues
· Monitors financial performance on a monthly basis and reviews estimates versus actual’s across their project deck to continuously improve Install operational metrics.
· Actively uses Change Order Management processes to increase revenue and minimize GM deviation
· Effectively leads the implementation of productivity enhancing process changes related to project delivery.
· Controls cost and maximize productivity through the utilization of effective tools, processes and products.
· Ensures the availability of tools, equipment, and materials required while maintaining and controlling inventory
· Education level and/or relevant experience(s)
· Engineering / Management degree (Desired)
· PMI Certification (Desired)
· Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
· Experience in a team management
· Thorough knowledge of Project operations and financial processes
· Demonstrated ability to lead a team
· Demonstrated history leading >£2.5m Technical Projects
· Other requirements (licenses, certifications, specialized training, physical or mental abilities required)
· Electrical product lines such as radars and antennas
· Electrical product lines such as impact fuzes, filter packs, pre-flight controllers, interconnects, microelectronics, and other electrical devices
· Electrical/Mechanical product lines such as arming, firing, and fuzing devices, signal generators, and control units
· Electrical product lines including telemetry systems
· Mechanical product lines including gas transfer systems and bottle
· U.S. citizenship in order to obtain and maintain US Dept of Energy Q-level security clearance.
· Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineer or related engineering discipline from an ABET accredited institution/program is required.
ELECTRIC PRODUCTS TEAM ENGINEER
· Honeywell Transportation Systems is expanding our Electric Products Group charged with creating complex electric boosting solutions to meet increasingly stringent automotive regulations while still satisfying customer demands for performance and drivability.
· We are building a world class group that will design, develop and bring to market state of the art electric machines coupled to our market leading turbocharger technologies.
· These products will span vehicles from passenger cars to heavy duty commercial vehicles and include conventional and hybrid powertrains as well as fully electric fuel cell vehicles.
· We leverage our AEROSPACE and MOTORSPORTS technology and heritage to deploy high-power / high-speed electric motor technology to automotive boosting electrification.
· Honeywell is leading the world with the first production launch of a high speed electric turbo-compressor that not only includes one of the most power dense motors, it is also the first automotive use of air bearings.
· To continue this momentum, we are growing our agile team of global experts to lead new technology development across 2 locations in California and the Czech Republic.
· If you have background and interest in High Speed Electric Machines, Power Electronics & Controls and Turbomachinery please consider applying to be a part of this exciting growth opportunity!!
· B.S. Mechanical, Electrical or other Engineering degree
· 3-5 years’ minimum work experience in product development
SR. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
· Primary customer interface responsible for the development of new business and new relationships in pursuit of growth for HBS in the energy retrofit market.
· Establishing and owning the plans and strategies aimed at serving and expanding the customer sales base in their assigned area.
· Dissemination of key messages, initiatives, and of information pertaining to the value HBS brings to targeted customers, opportunities, and solutions.
· Partner with potential customers, establishing relationships & maximizing the business potential for both parties.
· Proactively initiates cross-functional communication across both the customer’s and Honeywell enterprises to develop a long-term partnership.
· Growth and focus on new customers and new opportunities.
· Customer specific pursuit plans.
· Orders and margin above set quota in support of Annual Operating Plan.
· Accurate forecast of orders and growth opportunities.
· Strategic competitive and market information.
· Ability to create/seek out and assess new opportunities.
· Position Honeywell as the partner of choice.
· Build trust and credibility at all levels of the customers’ organization, including decision-makers across the customers’ business functions and c-suite.
· Clearly articulate value and demonstrate how solutions map to a customers’ needs.
· Compelling presentation and communication skills tailored to needs of diverse audiences.
· Manage and direct resources towards meeting clearly articulated opportunity objectives.
· Takes intelligent risks and achieves results by applying sound judgment and experience to every sales situation; shows tenacity and experience with consistently delivers for HBS.
· Unfazed by multiple activities all occurring at once; organizes people and workflow to meet objectives for each activity on time with high quality.
· Understands the HBS value proposition and broader Honeywell.