- The incumbent is responsible for the safety of the facility and all terminal employees through the implementation of an effective management system, training and awareness programs and developing and implementing loss prevention strategies which the operating company management are supportive of.
- Also responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of EHSSQ support to the terminal by interfacing with operation, maintenance & finance for EHS Issues and liaise with regulatory authorities, service providers, suppliers and contractors on matters relative to EHSSQ
- Support the development of appropriate strategies, specific EHSSQ programs / initiatives to ensure the adherence to company EHSSQ policies/standards and regulatory requirements, and encourage the employee’s commitment towards this and thereby improve the EHSSQ performance of the terminal.
- Responsible for developing and implementing advanced EHSSQ management systems to integrate all EHSSQ issues and mandates into the Terminal and berth operations and thereby improve the EHSSQ performance of the terminal.
- Responsible for conducting EHSSQ audits, Inspections, Risk assessments, Product reviews, Safety trainings, project EHS Review and safety committee meetings, and also developing and circulating reporting formats and minutes for recommended corrective actions.
- Support the EHSSQ Manager in the investigation of Incidents and issues, questions or concerns received from within the Terminal and external regulatory bodies, developing and implementing solutions..
- Ensure the Terminal Emergency Response Plan is always up to date and assist the terminal team in maintaining adequate level of emergency preparedness.
- Liaise with local authorities local authorities for all terminal EHSSQ issues, Operations Fitness Certificates, Waste analysis and disposal permits
- Identify the EHS related hazards and their risks in daily routine operational and maintenance activities and advise suitable mitigation measures to the concerned teams.
- Review the project risk assessments and method of statements and monitor for effective implementation of the permit to work system routinely
- Bachelor Degree/diploma preferably Tertiary education
- Post Diploma in Industrial Safety with five years’ experience as Safety engineer in oil/chemical industry
SITE IN CHARGE
- Leading by example and ongoing training support should ensure that outstanding customer service is maintained at all times by all staff in each facet of the site operation.
- Dealing with all customer complaints in a professional, courteous, and timely manner and informing the RFS / Area Manager of any serious or ongoing complaints.
- Responsible for the achievement of budgeted targets through sales and profit generation, cash and inventory control, inventory shrinkage control and expense control. Superior maintenance of site image and company standards.
- A high focus and attention to detail is required with customer and staff safety, customer service, staff presentation, and overall site presentation. Adherence to strict guidelines in these areas and consistent achievement of the required levels in site performance assessment is compulsory.
- To ensure that sufficient stock of all products is available at all times to satisfy all customer demands.
- Ensures that all stock lines are maintained in accordance with approved Plano grams as directed by the Area Manager.
- Ensures set guidelines and promotional programs are implemented in a timely and orderly fashion as directed by head office.
- By tracking sales data, monitor slow moving products and make recommendations to the RFS / Area Manager for new lines and the removal of slow moving lines.
- Supervise all staff to ensure that all stock including monthly promotional displays is merchandised professionally at all times.
- College Graduate or equivalent
- Adequate written and verbal communication with English and Arabic
- Languages. Other language Hindi/Urdu also an added advantage.
- Proven management and interpersonal ability.
- High level of personal presentation.
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- An understanding of budgets and sales targets.
- Good PC skills, and an understanding of Site Systems.
- Excellent organizational and time management ability.
- Reports to Terminal Manager for all routine maintenance activities of Mechanical and E&I equipment including preventive maintenance/ breakdown, as well coordinate with HETL Maintenance & Projects Manager for all the project related activities.
- Manages the Terminal maintenance program based on best practices in the Terminal Oil industry and in line with IMS and HTL guideline with an emphasis on planning/scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance by evaluating and reviewing the maintenance schedule of HETL equipment.
- Supervise and execute the PM as per the approved annual PM plan in line with IMS requirements.
- Direct Supervision of HETL Maintenance team in the overall installation, maintenance and servicing of all equipment and infrastructure, necessary for the continuity of operations and the safety of Terminal personnel, by ensuring the equipment reliability and availability.
- Follow up/supervise AMC contractor and certification/re-certification requirements of maintenance related equipments, meters, instruments and others critical equipments as necessary.
- Responsible for implementation of maintenances producers, work instruction and check lists. To upkeep all necessary maintenance records and maintenance history of all necessary critical equipment of the Terminal. To undertake review and updation of all Maintenance Department IMS documents as and when required.
- Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary and responsible for stock updation, spares planning, spares procurement and for both critical and non-critical equipments in coordination with Terminal Manager and purchase function.
- To coordinate with operations for pre-commissioning and commissioning of new facilities on completion of the same.
- To coordinate with HETL Maintenance and Projects Manager and Terminal Superintendent /operation team for execution of any project related activities in the Terminal.
- Responsible to ensures that maintenance team are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner in close coordination with Terminal Manager and EHSSQ Manager.
- Assist Terminal Manager in preparation of annual maintenance Opex and Capex budget
- Responsible for the training of maintenance team on the Part of the Emergency Response Team involved in the periodic maintenance and upkeep of the Terminal Fire Fighting systems. To closely coordinate with EHSSQ Manager/ EHSSQ Officer for periodic GEHSQ inspection/audits/follow ups and FF System inspection on a routine basis
- Degree / Higher Diploma holder preferable in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Terminals/Oil Gas/ Chemical/ Refinery in a supervisory cadre.
- Good organizational, leadership qualities. Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Good computer skills and conversant in report generation
ASSISTANT TECHNICAL INSPECTOR
- Receive vehicle from customer at the test bay
- Conduct Brake and Emission test as per Tasjeel/RTA testing procedure
- Carries out proper Technical Inspection with responsibility and as per vehicle testing parameters from Tasjeel & RTA.
- Maintain test lanes and equipment in good condition.
- Technical diploma/certificate in automobile technology.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a technician/mechanic in a professionally managed automobile work shop.
- Good communication skills – English and preferably in Arabic
- Basic computer skills
- Valid Driving license
FRANCHISE SALES MANAGER
- Closing agreements and overlooking strategic relationship between EPPCO and the Principle company. “Franchisor”.
- Designs and implements a consumer marketing strategy for the promotion of a trade name on an international, national, and/or regional level.
- Develops a Regional & International strategy for the selling of company owned franchise business .
- Overlook conversion of EPPCO brands such as Autopro, Tasjeel, etc into franchise packages
- Responsible for all the Sub-franchise, Area Development , Master Franchise and individual sales on all acquired franchise business.
- Ensures smooth operations for all franchise sites
- Ensures Franchisee profiles are within the profiles of the aspired franchisees
- Manages the entire franchise sales process from qualification to store opening and on going operations. Increase brand presence, enhance prospect flow by networking and recruit new franchisees by attending relevant conventions and tradeshows.
- Manages the design of the franchised store matching franchisor standardized elements with franchisee expectations
- Establishment of strategic plans through detailed modeling and financial analysis on project-by-project basis including per concept and per market pricing for divestiture or acquisition of outlets, new market entry, and international business development.
- A Master’s degree in Business or Marketing with at least 8 years of relevant experience.
- Influencing & negotiation skills
- Leadership & team building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to think strategically
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing environment
- Sound understanding of business financial drivers
- Franchise Background would be a plus
- Carries out vehicle driving and assists the vehicle technician in basic tests.
- Parks the vehicle in the designated parking lot after testing is completed.
- Maintains test lanes and testing equipment on a regular basis, as decided by the supervisor.
- Good general education ( high school level ),
- Validated driving license. – Light or Heavy
- Technical background is an advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
CONSUMER INDUSTRY ACCOUNTS MANAGER
- Monitors and analyses customer monthly sales against targets and report.
- Effective control of payment collections within agreed guidelines
- Conducts regular sales visit/call rota to key consumer accounts
- Supervises responsiveness to customer queries and complaints
- Participates and responds to feedback from annual customer satisfaction survey
- Aligns and meets with Card and Lubricant colleagues for mutual business opportunities on a monthly basis
- Captures commercial fuels and asphalt business in UAE with agreed industry parameters.
- Develops information to be incorporated into the annual and 3 year Commercial Marketing Business Plans.
- Develops strategy, annual business plans and budget requirements for management of commercial fuels sector.
- Utilizes key influencer skills to ensure fully abreast of trends in the commercial fuel sector.
- Business Degree Educated with 8-10 years of Sales Management Experience; Petroleum Product Knowledge; Sales Training Experience
- Knowledge of Business / Industrial companies in UAE. Knowledge of Fleet / Vehicle / Transport Management Requirements
- Team player
- Effective Time Management and ability to prioritize
- Decisive; Shows Initiative; A Self-Starter
- Presentation Skills; Letter Writing Capability
- English Speaking (Arabic speaking preference)
- Move to the allocated flight by the shift supervisor within planned time.
- Drive the assigned vehicle following airport safety and security rules.
- Position the vehicle safely and properly.
- Verify the flight details with noted details.
- Connect the fuelling equipment as per Chevron Aviation Operating Manual.
- Operate the car PC and make it ready I fuelling mood.
- Verify the fuel requirement with aircraft technician/pilot and start the fuelling with his instruction.
- Perform the product visual check as per Chevron Aviation Quality Manual during fuelling and completion of fuelling.
- Keep a constant vigil on the fuelling process, fuelling vehicle and operations surrounding.
- Stop the fuelling based on figure given by the aircraft technician or order to stop the fuelling.
- Complete the delivery ticket process either through car PC or prepare Manual ticket.
- Disconnect the fuelling equipment as per Chevron Aviation Operation Manual and verify all hoses are on place.
- Higher Secondary in any discipline with 2 years of Aviation experience.
- 4 years’ experience in Aviation operations.
- Proficiency in English and good verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced mathematic skill.
- Excellent Interpersonal relationship, motivational and team building skills with good planning and decision making abilities.
- Good IT skills.
- UAE valid manual driving license.
FLEET SALES SUPERVISOR
- Responsible for the maintenance of outstanding customer service at the fleet account counter.
- Ensure all fleet account customer received faster service as per standards set by Account Manager.
- Handles all customer complaints, in his shift, in a professional and courteous manner.
- Responsible to achieve targeted customer satisfaction index score
- Mystery shopper score at the site.
- Explore business opportunities and generate PR in conjunction with Account Manager.
- Analysis and Consolidation of all Tasjeel select card/debit card account details from sales representatives and forward to HO for card processing.
- Keep a track for all the select account document that received through his sales team.
- Development and maintenance of Sales team rosters, time sheets and personnel records as required by Account Manager.
- Analysis and Generation of daily Sales statements and cash covers for collection.
- Consolidation, analysis and reporting of daily collected fees report for his shift.
- Inter-site visits and visits to Tasjeel Head Office for weekly meetings and QMS meetings, when required
- Responsible for the supervision and guidance to all sales representative staff to ensure that outstanding levels of customer service are maintained at all times.
- Sets realistic individual and group performance targets and monitors achievement of the same.
- Provides on the job guidance and training to existing staff to ensure corporate standards are maintained.
- Should have a Bachelors in Business Administration
- Having a minimum of 2 -4 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken Arabic and English.
- Fully IT Literate
- Responsible for maintenance of all equipment in operating units, fabrication and erection of piping, handling of shutdown work, developing quality method statements, work plans for routine, preventive and shutdown maintenance, by applying best practices
- Ensures the reliability and availability of all equipment to prevent unscheduled outages and there by improve plant on-stream factor.
- Plan and manage repairs to equipment’s during unit and operating facility shutdowns.
- Continuous monitoring of equipment performance, optimisation and execution of regular preventive maintenance. Development and execution of maintenance strategies.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly maintenance reports.
- Adhere to Maintenance Policies, Systems, Processes, and Procedures
- Ensure that all relevant safety, quality and environmental procedures, instructions and controls are followed to ensure compliance with EHS requirements.
- Good general education ( high school level ),
- Validated driving license. - Light or Heavy Technical background is an advantage.
- Good communication skills.