FIELD ENGINEER I
· Provide Field Engineering related technical support to with full responsibility and accountability to Engineering Department.
· Ensure Field modifications are carried out through proper change management system and drawings and documents updated upon completion.
· Participate in all aspects of Engineering works, during conceptual, Design and execution stages, ensuring accuracy of information and integrity in compliance with the latest codes, standards and Company’s requirements and procedures.
· Respond to Contractors site related engineering queries.
· Attend vendor works during FATs, SAT etc. as required for company requirements.
· Ensure Implementation of all quality policies and procedures.
· Attend to construction sites to resolve pre-commissioning / commissioning issues.
· Responsible for coordination of field Engineering activities and coordination with other departments where areas interface or overlap.
· Review of documents submitted by Contractor during design phases.
· Prepare Material Take Offs and Scope of Works for in-house projects as required.
· Provide Safe, Auditable And Cost Effective Engineering Solutions In The Field
· Planning & scheduling for implementation of minor Engineering works.
· Ensure All Administration And Engineering Records Are Auditable And Follow Correct Procedures
· Degree/Diploma in Engineering
· Must have thorough knowledge related to Upstream Exploration and Production systems applicable for Oil & Gas Industries with special emphasis on Offshore Fields, exposure to multidiscipline activities, SIMOPS etc. should be an added advantage.
· Should possess sound knowledge in process engineering, plant operation, production, maintenance, planning and multi-disciplinary coordination in a wide cross-cultural working environment.
· Over 10 years of experience with various International Engineering Consultancy firms associated with Oil & Gas Industry Must be familiar with international codes and standards like API, ASME, GOST, NFPA, NACE etc.
· Good Exposure to multi discipline activities (Piping, Process, Structural, Instrumentation etc.)
· Work independently and handle multi tasks or projects.
· Planning & Presentation skills.
· Team leadership skills.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT MANAGER
· Manage direct and lead the Algeria HSE Department.
· Develop appropriate staffing level to ensure that the health, safety and environmental (HSE) functions are handled effectively and efficiently.
· Develop department budget, monitor expenditures, maintain cost controls and approve expenditures within own authority.
· Ensure company HSE Management System (HSEMS) is implemented at the worksites (operating facilities and construction sites) and all company statutory compliance and reporting requirements are addressed.
· Plan and implement Emergency Response exercise and training for Emergency Response team members.
· Evaluate effectiveness of the Emergency Response preparedness and recommend improvement of the system.
· Develop, implement and manage Field HSE Department key performance indicators (KPIs), monitor performance against KPIs; implement and monitor measures to address performance issues.
· Develop and implement HSE performance standards and KPIs appropriate to ongoing field operational and construction activities; implement and monitor measures to address performance issues.
· Develop implement and manage worksite systems, processes and procedures to identify record, monitor, report and ensure proper closeout of HSE nonconformance Corrective Actions Requests (CARs) and Corrective Action Plans (CAPs).
· Develop, implement and manage worksite systems, processes and procedures to identify record, monitor and regularly report on field operations and construction activity incidents and accidents and ensure alignment with company Incident and Accident Management System (IAMS) requirements.
· Identify major HSE risks that are present in field operations and construction activities and ensure appropriate mitigation measures are devised and implemented.
· Ensure that necessary occupational health audits and surveys (hygiene, noise, chemical exposure, etc.) are carried out, review and approve audit and survey findings and recommendations; participate in identifying corrective actions required.
· Ensure that necessary environmental audits and surveys are carried out, review and approve audit and survey findings and recommendations; participate in identifying corrective actions required.
· Review and approve HSE recommended actions to be taken to maintain continuous and safe hydrocarbon production, having due regard for the activities of any ongoing maintenance, drilling or engineering activities.
· Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline or a professional HSE qualification
· Provides onsite supervision to ensure that drilling activities are performed safely and cost effectively in accordance with the agreed programme and procedures.
· Monitors the onsite training of local personnel and ensures that training objectives are being met.
· Coordinates all simultaneous operations in accordance with the procedures outlined in the SIMOPS manual.
· Assumes initial control of any emergency onsite and follows the procedures outlined in the
· Emergency Response Plan.
· Ensures that the rig contractor and service company personnel perform safely and efficiently and in accordance with their contractual obligations.
· Witnesses and documents all required safety drills, testing and in-house inspections of equipment, and ensures conformity to required standard of performance and frequency.
· Requests mobilisation of materials, equipment, and services in a timely manner and initiates the removal of redundant materials and the immediate return of rental equipment when it is no longer required.
· Ensures that the Drilling Superintendent is fully briefed on all drilling operational matters.
· Ensures that reports are prepared and submitted in accordance with the reporting procedures.
· Maintains a well file on the current well and submits it to the Completions & Drilling Engineer at the completion of each well.
· The incumbent should be educated to a reasonable academic level and have twenty years’ experience in offshore and onshore drilling operations, five of which should be at supervisory level with an oil company.
· He will be highly numerate and possess good oral and written communication skills. Be computer literate and be capable of learning Company approved spread sheet and word processing programmers.
· He must possess an internationally approved Well Control Certificate and have undertaken offshore survival and firefighting courses. He will also possess a current offshore medical certificate.
SENIOR COMPLETION ENGINEER I
LOCATION: United Arab Emirates-Dubai
· Consider completion design options based on a review of well objectives and recommendations proposed by drilling engineering, operations geology or reservoir development teams.
· Provide technical guidance and support in developing a completion design. Solicit and evaluate input from relevant service company providers.
· Evaluate the feasibility of and the risks involved in achieving well objectives.
· Generate cost estimates for the proposed well completion, and develop an equipment list and material requirements.
· Review workover rig and other equipment specifications to ensure adequacy for the proposed work.
· Prepare a completion program to meet well objectives.
· Ensure that all programmed well activities are conducted using workflows that comply with company well engineering and HSE standards, industry best practices and statutory requirements.
· Provide technical input for the preparation and evaluation of tenders.
· Implement and track the company’s AFE review process for the proposed completion.
· Review existing and new technologies for incorporation into the completion design.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering
· Ensure company owned/chartered and managed vessels are operated in a safe, efficient and economical manner and in full compliance with class and statutory regulations
· Coordinate resource planning and allocation activities with logistics, construction, drilling, offshore operations and vessel owners to ensure that marine support to offshore is provided in an efficient safe and cost-effective way.
· Develop and implement procedures, standards and guidelines that ensure vessel movements in the field are properly controlled and performed in a manner that meets company and regulatory safety and environment requirements.
· Ensure the draft in the channels is safe for vessels movement by continuously dredging the channel
· Participate in the planning and evaluation of current and future marine resources required to service offshore activities.
· Participate in the evaluation of equipment to ensure that it is fit-for-purpose and offers best value.
· Ensure that the marine logistic managed in safe and cost effective manner
· Ensure vessel maintenance systems are operated and reported in accordance company quality and safety management system (ISO 9001-2008, ISM, ISPS, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001).
· Liaise with Turkmen Maritime Authority to ensure efficient marine operations.
· Prepare vessel repair specifications in association with the Port Engineer.
· Liaise with Port Captain, Port Engineer and vessel Masters to ensure that safety and maintenance checks are carried out and that all marine deck and safety equipment are serviceable, free from defects and fit-for-purpose and where necessary has valid certification.
· Monitor and maintain records of crew compliance, qualifications, training and experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related subject