IT BEHAVIORAL CHANGE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side of change caused by projects and change efforts.
- Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
- Develop and implement a change management plan that leads to quality execution and sustainability which includes communication plan, roadmap, coaching plan, and training plan.
- Build, maintain, and enhance repository of BCM tools and examples for the projects/ organizations
- Engage key stakeholders to better understand their vision of success and to help them identify how they contribute to the overall vision of success
- Provide BCM support and consulting to the project team(s).
- Determine and execute marketing resources necessary to gain stakeholder commitment and communication in general.
- Assist project team in preparing project material (posters, presentations, brochures) including training material if necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree required from any of the following fields: Corporate Communication and Change Management, Communications Arts, Linguistics, Psychology, Social Science
- Second degree in Information Technology or Engineering or related discipline or has good knowledge in IT solutions is beneficial.
- Change management skills
- Implementation skills
- Facilitation skills
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Excellent PC skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and often MS Project
- Minimum 3 year experience in change management implementation
- Experience in the Oil and Gas business is a plus
- Work experience in any IT consulting firm will be beneficial
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of Project Management
EXPORT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Location: United Arab Emirates
- Manages all lubricant and coolants/specialty sales within 16 Export Markets. This includes execution of short and long term strategies aligned with the Region.
- Leads the development and communication of strategies, plans and performance progress to engage the wider organization and export partners with a focus on execution.
- Responsible for delivering sustainable results consistent with strategic objectives for volume, margin, customer profitability, selling prices and expenses.
- Fully responsible for execution of the sales process leveraging Sales force.com.
- Involved with building relationships with the largest customer accounts and export partners.
- Ensures effective customer segmentation to deliver financial goals.
- Monitors customer profitability performance and directs improvements in the account plan.
- Leads the planning and deployment of Chevron Lubricants Go-to-market strategy.
- Works in close coordination with Area Business Manager and Marketing to ensure key milestones are delivered across the Channel/customers.
- Executes the customer value proposition for key area customers in target segments.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in areas such as Business Economics, Finance is preferred
- Extensive sales leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and actively participate within the management team
- Experience in customer relationship development on senior levels and overall sales process management
- Extensive pipeline management experience
- Demonstrated strong analytical, research and communication skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to see new opportunities and implement quickly
Location: Texas, United States
- Advises management of identified security needs with appropriate recommendations.
- Coordinates duties with Chevron Global Security on all security-related issues. Provide oversight on all security systems, including gates, guard tours, barriers, alarms, fences.
- Works with other company security personnel on the repair of existing security systems and installation of new projects. Evaluates and chooses alternatives for these systems. Assists building services and corporate security on access control and CCTV projects at company sites and provides security assistance at field sites.
- Business Unit liaison with various law enforcement agencies and local security contacts. Represents company at various meetings and functions. Acts as Business Unit Security First Responder in emergencies.
- Works with Environmental, Safety, and Human Resources personnel as it relates to security matters, including contraband inspections. Maintains required Facility Security Plan, SOX & OE security components at local sites.
- Provides oversight for several security programs, including long term foreign visitors, parking permits, locks and keys, etc. by directing appropriate contractor staff.
- Conducts select hotline investigations and handles other investigation and special management requests as assigned. Coordinates security issues at company sponsored events, coordinating with Public Affairs and others as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible positions with federal, state or local law enforcement agencies.
Location: Texas, United States
- Help lead and guide Health & Medical colleagues in the performance of these duties: preventive programs, wellness programs, medical emergency response, primary care in the workplace, occupational health and hygiene, all in conjunction with the Asia Pacific and Corporate Health & Medical direction and standards.
- Perform and supervise general medical care services such as conducting medical consultations, medical treatment, referrals as well as follow-ups, and running clinic facilities.
- Help develop and supervise preventive medical care services including various wellness programs in such areas as Nutrition , Fitness Assessment, Exercise , Heart Care , Liver Care , Cancer Prevention , Smoking Cessation , Vaccinations , Employee Assistance and Work-Life Balance, and Health Education .
- Help develop, conduct and supervise emergency health program including the response plan, training, exercise, procurement of essential equipment and 24 hours on call if needed.
- Conduct and supervise occupational hygiene program to include health risk assessment, biological monitoring, health surveillance and occupational health tests.
- Conduct and supervise the facility hygiene audit and food safety/hygiene program.
- Provide fitness for duty evaluations for offshore and onshore Chevron Thailand facilities by reviewing the medical fitness for work issues such as pre-employment, pre-placement, periodic physicals exams and employee return-to-work cases.
- Provide support for the Substance Abuse testing program for offshore/ onshore Chevron Thailand facilities
- Participate in the health – related Social Investment initiatives, and serve as a Health Steward for Health Impact Assessments.
- Help implement the Health and Medical management system by establishing work goals, objectives and monitoring performance of all medical support personnel, by ensuring the up-to date training of the medical staffs, by coordinating the medical issues within the company and with other business units; as well as with external parties and acting for the Chief Medical Officer when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Doctor of Medicine.
- Hold Thai medical physician license.
- 8-10 years of experience in relevant business/industry.
- Strong clinical skill is required.
- Certified of Occupational Health Specialist is advantage.
- Excellent command of English language in listening, speaking and writing.
- Good knowledge of computer skills and database management.
- Strong coordination, interpersonal, people and communication skills.
Location: California, United States
- Assist in all aspects of meal and food preparations, maintenance of salad bars, caring for and stocking of the mess rooms, assisting with meal service, washing and stowing of dishes and helping preserve a high level of sanitation in all steward department areas.
- Must have knowledge in general culinary preparations such as: making composed salads, cooking vegetables and starches, basic baking skills, snack preparation and sandwich making. Must be able to accomplish these tasks with little supervision while upholding to high food sanitation and safety standards.
- Must be able to understand and follow a recipe and have some knowledge of basic nutrition, raw ingredients and preparation techniques.
- Assist and contribute in menu planning and recipe development
- Assists in receiving and organization of stores, cleaning and maintaining the galley and associated spaces.
- Must be able to prepare meals in the event the Steward is temporarily unable to attend to his/her duties.
- DOT drug testing & Non-DOT hair drug test
- Background check
- Physical examination
- Functional capacity evaluation
- Current USCG Merchant Mariner document
- STCW 95
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
- Valid Passport
- Basic Training
- VPDSD Endorsement
- USCG Medical Certificate
Location: California, United States
- Provides exceptional customer service and ensure team does the same, including but not limited to, a pleasant greeting, smiling, making eye contact, soliciting additional sales, processing the transaction accurately, thanking the customer and inviting them to return.
- Assists Station Manager in supervising day-to-day operation of the facility. Assumes control of station and team personnel in the Station Manager's absence. Strong interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills, including the ability to professionally communicate to customers, colleagues, management and vendors. Ensure execution of established safety, security, quality, and CSI's policies, procedures, practices and programs.
- Performs all duties of a Customer Service Representative.
Provide regular and predictable attendance.
- Manage all matters relating to the team. Duties include recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, developing, and performance management.
- Manage matters relating to the station. Duties include control and monitor station expenses and inventory, conduct mini-audits, computer entry, cleaning, maintenance, and customer relations.
- Previous managerial experience.
- Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, overnight shifts, and holidays.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English effectively.
- Ethical, honest, trustworthy, respectful, compassionate, supportive and patient.
- Ability to handle challenging situations professionally and exercising good judgment.
- Basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Must possess intermediate PC skills.
EMPLOYEE RELATIONS COUNSELOR
- Be a focal point of contact for offshore personnel and SKL/NST staff and provide advices in relating to HR matters
- Support Employee Relation and Communication Manager in all aspect of HR activities such as reviewing the company policy, guidelines for employees, contractors management and HR projects in order to ensure compliance with law and regulations
- Provide direct supervision to HR Employee Relations Administrators team
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in related field, preferable in Public Administration
- Experience in Human Resources field and has knowledge of employment laws and regulations are an advantage
- Experience in Offshore / Oil and Gas Operation is a plus
- Excellent in English both in written and oral communication
TOTAL REMUNERATION TEAM LEAD
- Provides policy counsel and administration for multiple, complex plans.
- Performs Total Remuneration surveys for customer group, hiring consultants where necessary.
- Design, develop and modify employee benefit plans; secures approvals and communicates
- Analyze industry and demographic trends to recommend and deploy plan design changes (e.g. Long-term care; domestic partner benefits)
- Consult with client groups on job placement issues for a reorganization
- Do complex survey analysis and interpretation of data to recommend salary structure changes.
- Represent the company with specialty survey group and develop presentations for major survey groups.
- Join business unit teams to develop solutions to emerging business issues.
- Provide consultation to management related to TR issues.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in related field
- 10 years of experiences in HR professional area or 5 years of experiences in compensation and benefits, salary survey and job evaluation in relevant business/industry
- Good knowledge of computer literacy and possess analytical skill
- Excellent in English both in written and oral communication
SCM BUSINESS ANALYST
- Retrieve, analyze, interpret, and consolidate data for potential initiatives, utilizing standard systems (SIMS/SIMMART/SCM Spend reporting) supporting recommendations which clearly links the analysis to business/category/operational results.
- Conducts various financial analyses (TCO, Should Cost Modeling, etc.) and internal/external market research to achieve value creation targets while also ensuring price competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Analyzes supplier activities, market share changes and swings in business and prepares projections on how these may influence future supplier proposals or negotiations.
- Develops or assists in the development of category plan documents, business cases, decision review board packages, supplier engagements and other presentations with emphasis on clear presentation and interpretation of data gathered.
- Supports the RFI & RFP process and vendor selection through data collection (historical) and analysis of results.
- May create ad hoc reports to extract information to support analytical efforts and participates in the design of new reports and/or systems enhancements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or Science preferred. General experience in engineering and construction may be considered, if the candidate can demonstrate detailed experience in contracts management and administration.
MAINTENANCE & CONSTRUCTION SPECIALIST
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Ensures Operational Excellence. Executes maintenance strategies to optimize service levels and costs
- Develops and establishes quality criteria and technical specifications within the scope of maintenance strategy
- Coordinates and monitors resources for maintenance budget. Monitors and contributes to best practices, quality assurance, and cost control
- Accountable for Maintenance expenses for assigned geographic area. Works with Maintenance team and Retail/Commercial & Industrial customers to analyze operating and identify cost opportunities
- Responsible for control and documentation of plant, property, and equipment inventory for assets in area of responsibility
- Tertiary qualification preferably in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- At least 4 years of work experience
- Superior track record of managing maintenance and construction contractors across a wide geography
- Project management skills to manage multiple projects
- Self-motivated and able to operate with limited supervision
- Able to find innovative solutions to reduce maintenance cost while still ensuring safety, reliability and efficiency
- Able to work across teams, functions, stakeholders and external partners to ensure safety is number one priority at all times and never compromised
- Knowledgeable in using Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license