- This challenging role will be responsible for elaborate the commercial contracts of the Company, generally under English law: crude oil & refined products contracts, physical cargoes, derivatives contracts, charter agreements, contracts of affreightments and negotiate the legal and compliance aspects of the transaction.
- The successful candidate will negotiate, review and update spot and long term contracts, GTC’s, ISDAs and LFCs, will intermediate among Front and Back Office to control the contractual risks of the operations, solving any possible disagreement and will monitor the European framework of Compliance (EMIR,MIFID...) and compliance risk.
- Furthermore, he or she will give legal support, and be coordinated with CEPSA legal department.
- Law Degree. Preferably English law degree or detailed knowledge of applicable English law.
- Master in international maritime law highly advisable.
- 2-3 years’ experience in international business (trading / maritime commerce/ international commerce )
- Fluent in English (oral and written). Intermediate level of French will be a plus.
- Safety surveillance including perform regular formally documented audits of facilities and operations to identify and evaluate accident producing conditions and practices.
- Job hazard analysis of project area and facilities to including perform hazard analysis of project area and facilities to identify accident producing conditions and practices.
- Providing job site health, safety and environment management with the information and support required to run all operations at an optimal HSE level.
- HSE document process and control in compliance with Government and Company reporting and recordkeeping requirements;
- Safety Training and Orientation;
- Incident information including oversee the incident reporting system to ensure the completeness and validity of all information reported;
- Inspection and audit of the working environment;
- Prepare budget for safety equipment and services as required for HSE
- Prepare the plan, project on working safety to be submitted to the General Manager.
- Check the cause of injury, sickness or incident.
- HSE Qualification minimum Nofsot. Niosh certificate equivalent.
- Skilled HSE practitioner with at least 7 years’ experience in live hydrocarbon t offshore environment on Rigs.
- Good Knowledge and practice of international and Malaysian Oil & Gas HSE reporting and compliance requirement
- Detailed knowledge of emergency response procedure
OFFICE & HR SUPERVISOR
- Provide personal administrative support as requested.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions and keep office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts and equipment procurement.
- Provide the management direction for all office administration, support services, minor technical services and taps into company resources to reduce costs and increase satisfaction.
- Evaluate scheduled work orders for non-stock materials and supplies. Ensure generation of purchase orders for timely completion of work and proper inventory of materials.
- Design and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, making necessary adjustments.
- Coordinate activities related to HR management: keep record of attendance and leave application form as well as the monthly payroll for staff.
- Comply with company policies and procedures, adhere to company standards, and assume responsibility for proper application of established employee relations.
- Conduct performance reviews and goal setting with each employee under his/her direction and initiate appropriate disciplinary action in a consistent manner.
- File resumes and job application forms. Participates in employment interviews.
- Degree/Diploma in Laws, Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience
- knowledge of labour laws, payroll and organizing office operations
- Proficient in HR matter
- Able to communicate well with all levels of people
- Good writing & speaking both Mandarin & English
- Ensures that all activities are carried out according to laws and regulations, policies and procedures of the company and to practices generally accepted.
- Performs a continued vigilance on his unit, observing its operation and acting in case of anomaly
- Supervises the operation of various equipment’s in sectors to which he/she is assigned.
- Of safety, good performance order and cleanliness of the facilities assigned, informing his superior about any potential anomalies。
- Performs the necessary operations to start up and shutdown of facilities, equipment preparation, etc, following the procedures and completing the relevant checklists. Collaborates to the training of new operators.
- Conducts analysis of certain characteristics of the products, reporting to his superior the outcome and / or deviation from specification.
- Is a member of the emergency response brigad
- Participates to the development and update of the documentation relating to the operation.
- Holds a college degree in Chemical Process Technology or an equivalence.
- More than 2 years’ experience as an operator in the refining or petrochemical field.
- Fluent in Mandarin. English, reading and written, is not required, but it is an advantage
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Monitor fuel order, audit fee and charter hire to make sure that we will timely release payment in order to avoid over credit term and credit limit.
- Negotiate with vendor and respond to all vendor inquiries relating to payment term and due.
- Recording invoices in the SAP system both FI and MM module and ensure completeness of acoount payable record.
- Perform accrual for vessel and fuel consumption on monthly basis.
- Assist Tax Manager to response to any inquiry relating to Withholding tax concern.
- Assist in annual audit by preparing accounting information relating to account payable cycle.
- Co-ordinate with middle office to create WHT certificate and WHT report in the SAP system.
- To provide information relating to tax investigation.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or higher in related field
- Experience in accounting and account payable at least 2 years
- Knowledge in withholding tax and working experience in SAP will be advantaged.
- Good command in English communication.
CONTRACTS & PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST
- Prepare tender documents and coordinate the Tendering Process (preparation of tender package, tenderers management during tender period, opening, evaluation, negotiation and award) according to the annual contracting plan agreed with the E&P business.
- Participate in contracts negotiation and signature, ensuring contracting strategy objectives and carry out the contract management along contract life cycle.
- Coordinate the spot purchases made by a team of buyers in the Back Office and develop the annual procurement plan as well as update the tender program of categories within its scope.
- Evaluate the best options for the contracting of the requested goods or services through the analysis of previous tenders and contracts, the coordination with the business areas, market and risks analysis and their evolution.
- Identify improvement opportunities, even of current contracts, for knowledge of the market and the needs of the Group on the category under its scope as well as assure the saving objective and any other objective assigned.
- Reinforce the relationship with its suppliers, registration, approval and assessment and collaborate in the development and adaptation of the related to the field of activity.
- Comply with safety, quality, environment and other general CEPSA rules required for the development of the assigned activities and ensure the clearness, equity, ethics and confidentiality of the procurement practices.
- University Degree in Engineering, Business or commercial based disciplines.
- 3 to 8 years’ verifiable experience in contracting and management of rigs and/or well services contracts within Contracts & Procurement Technical Department in E&P is required.
- Fluent in English. A fluent Spanish language skill will be well regarded.
- High-level skills in business and negotiation with suppliers as well as ability to organize and coordinate.
- Availability to travel.