KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
The Key Account Executive is responsible for managing and developing sales among travel agents, online portals and corporates in the UAE by identifying key contacts and decision makers in travel agencies; makes appointments and conducts meetings and presentations to convince them to promote Air Arabia products and services. The job holder will be required to generate travel agent and corporate contracts, send them to prospective clients [travel agents and companies] and ensure the increase in distribution, identifying new avenues of business and ancillary revenue generation.
The job holder will identify and train corporate booked and travel agent staff on Air Arabia products and services while also monitoring and reporting to management on agents’ / companies performance to identify the positives and negatives and take corrective actions where ever necessary. He/she will also be responsible for monitoring / keeping up to date with industry/competitor information including information concerning passenger trends and activities; ensure a timely flow of key information to the Sales Manager.
- Must be educated to Higher Diploma or Degree level, preferably in Business Administration.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years' experience in sales with an airline / travel agency
- Strong organizational, decision making and customer service skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Provide support to the Management team to meet the organisational goals.
- Represent and articulate staff concerns to the HR Management.
- Assist Managers in all HR related issues.
- Prepare and manage manpower and administration budget.
- Work with the Public Relation authorities regarding immigration issues and employment authorisation.
- Handle disciplinary issues, Investigation and disciplinary actions.
- Provide monthly HR reports
- Under general direction, performs professional analytical support work in areas such as Talent Acquisition, compensation, employee relations, performance management, succession planning, staff development, payroll, compliance programs, OD assignments , Employee Engagement, Monthly HR – MIS reports.
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analysing information; recommending courses of action.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- University degree with specialization in HR management or other closely related fields.
- Training: Desired: Payroll administration, Competency, Assessment techniques, Leadership.
- Experience: Min: 10 years in human resources as Generalist involving recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, employee relations, payroll administration.
- Provide Technical advice and assistance on all aspects of Aircraft Performance Engineering
- Contribute to performance documentation technical content, customization, revision and production in relevant published manuals and support material
- Contribute to Weight and Balance aspects for the Air Arabia fleet, including but not limited to
- In Service modification and reweigh calculation and validation
- Ensure that non normal procedures, or dispatch under MEL items that affect aircraft performance are analyzed, and proper guidance produced for crew and Dispatch.
- Support Electronic Flight Bag System and troubleshoot any issues and update database as and when required.
- Review Airfield Type A and B Obstacle Charts for analysis and conduct airport feasibility study.
- Act as Aircraft Performance Monitoring focal, to ensure that back office and aircraft systems accurately reflect aircraft performance degradation
- Must be educated to a Degree level in an Engineering discipline (preferably Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering), or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in a Flight Operations Engineering role (aircraft manufacturer, airline, or aviation focused performance vendor).
- Airbus aircraft performance training will be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Aircraft Systems and Aircraft Performance principles and applications. A320 knowledge and experience preferred
- Proficient in Manufacturer's Operations Engineering Software Applications
- Thorough knowledge of aircraft documentation and operational regulations
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English, Arabic would be an advantage
- Plan marketing objectives / campaigns for the group companies & markets.
- Create, manage, coordinate and execute all marketing strategies and implement tactical plans that meet and exceed company expectations.
- Develop unique value propositions, business partnerships and call to action oriented advertising targeted towards key customer segments that increases brand awareness.
- Plan, direct and implement multi-channel marketing initiatives across advertising sponsorship, PR, direct communications, social media and web content.
- Responsible for the development and production of analytical reports and processes to support sales programs and demonstrate ROI.
- Develop innovative strategies using the creative team in order to attract potential customers to the business.
- Manage tactical campaigns in order to create a demand for the product/services in the market which will generate a rise in the company’s sales and in turn, provide the necessary revenue. Involve in creating marketing for the specific product / service that the company provides through collaboration with other departments.
- Conduct and present competitive market research and findings to enhance strategy and planning and increase brand recognition/awareness among target customers.
- Develop, plan and evaluate a comprehensive communication and advertising campaign inbound and outbound with innovative and cost effective approach.
- University Degree is a must
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in marketing, advertising and media industry
- Must be results driven,
- Adequate communication and human management skills.
- Multi-functional personality
- Ability to travel frequently
- Ability to work late hours
- Active and action oriented
LINE & OUTSTATIONS MANAGER
- Manages on a day to day basis all the associated activities of the operation at SHJ/RAK station in liaison with all stake holders ensuring that all operating aircraft are available in line with the needs of the operation.
- Accountable for the “safe release” of the aircraft for operation while ensuring that technical standards are satisfied in a safe and cost effective manner, taking into account all Human Factors considerations. Special note should be taken during extreme summer temperatures.
- Identify and Measure, Develop and Promote certifying and non-certifying staff competencies.
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures for carrying out the required maintenance and defect repairs on aircrafts and ensure sufficient implementation of agreed policies and procedures.
- Forecast and ensure that all necessary resources for actual and planned activity is available in coordination with MCC and other stake holders.
- Ensuring facilities (Offices, vehicles etc.) are well maintained and meets regulatory and department requirements.
- Ensure the selection and recruitment of staff, ensure optimal utilization, monitor performance levels and highlight to Head of Maintenance any concerns, issues relating to the staff performance..
- Coordinate with MCC to endure that the aircraft are maintained in line with agreed targets.
- Coordinate and plan training in conjunction with the Technical Training Manager to ensure staff (Line and Outstations) are current with regulatory requirements and they receive the required trainings.
- Assist the Head of Maintenance with producing the yearly budgets.
- Accountable for all Health & Safety related issues. Ensuring that “hazards” are identified, risk assessments carried out as necessary
- Ensuring all staff report any and all errors. Identify the reasons for the error and putting into place mitigation to ensure no re-occurrence.
- Must hold a valid UAE GCAA Aircraft Maintenance Engineers license or ICAO state member licensed type with A320/CFM56-5 type rating endorsed, multiple aircraft type endorsement on license will be an advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience in aviation maintenance management.
- Must have good knowledge of SGHA contract concepts and good contract negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English (Arabic would be an advantage)
- PC Literate and well versed in MS Office Suite / Google office applications
FLIGHT OPERATION AUDITOR
The Flight Operations Auditor will work with the Quality Assurance Manager in developing and maintaining audit schedules and reporting processes ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory and Air Arabia requirements. He/she is responsible for notifying the concerned areas being reviewed, and researching relevant reference documentation and airline specific regulations (UAE GCAA CARs, CAAPs etc.) to ensure compliance. He/she will create audit checklists based on the above and previous audit experiences. He/she will conduct the audit, define and report findings, achieve agreement on corrective actions to be taken and complete Q-Pulse updates as required. He/she will run trend analysis reports on all audits and provide related reports to the Quality Assurance Manager for review.
- Must have an Aircraft Engineering Degree or have held a pilot license
- Minimum of 5 year experience in Flight Operations
- Acceptable knowledge of the legal requirements of GCAA, CAR/JAR-OPS or EASA/FAA
- Knowledge in fuel auditing and de-icing as per CAR OPS 1 requirement will be an advantage
- PC Literate and well versed in MS Office Suite / Google office applications
- Reports to Manager MCC and is responsible for the control of ABY aircraft defects, whether the aircraft is airborne or on ground.
- Prepare, review, assess and distribute completed Daily fleet status sheet reflecting the actual Fleet condition and make sure all AMP tasks are carried out within the limit of time, cycle and dates.
- Prepare TSRs and call ups plus order spare parts to control the aircrafts defects.
- Productive, efficient and clear communication with the other departments; as per the internal policy
- Optimum support to the crew while on flight or on ground
- clear and in control communication with the engineering service providers at outstations
- On time and efficient communication with the dispatch, QA, Safety and other concerned departments
- Keeping written record of the communications established with other departments Including Radio communication.
- Optimum team work by providing the up to date handover at shift change written and shared
- Present good team work by providing constructive input in order to keep at all-time control of the defects clearance
- Share the knowledge acquired during the technical events faced in the shifts in order to bring the department knowledge at the same level
- File, document and organize the shared folders as per the applicable procedures
- Availability for flights coverage at short notice.
- Flexibility in timing change and unscheduled duty coverage in order to support the operation of the department.
- A degree holder with ICAO type AME license, holding company approvals on A320 with CFM56 engines. (mandatory)
- Minimum of 10 years Aircraft Maintenance Experience preferably MCC and line experience. At least 5 years as MCC Controller. (preferred)
- Be able to make quick decisions on technical related items.
- Promotes good communications and interface with all section to insure that all concerned practice a coordinated approach.
- Candidate should have basic computer skills.
MANAGER LOYALTY PROGRAM
- Develop strategies and action plans to achieve Airewards budgets and financial targets for all Air Arabia group airlines.
- Create reports and monitoring tools to keep track of the program performance including member acquisition, earning, redemptions, incremental revenue.
- Analyze member data and work closely with cross functional stakeholders to develop and implement targeted promotions to drive member behavior.
- Develop and deliver marketing campaigns that are data-driven and segment-focused to increase member engagement in the program.
- Streamline and manage all fulfillment processes for member enrollments, retro-claims as well as member queries and complaints.
- Plan and design the introduction of member tiers along with loyalty products and features designed to improve the Airewards proposition and drive incremental revenue.
- Propose and implement internal and external projects for improvement of Airewards program through research of market trends related and monitoring of competitive offerings.
- Manage the day to day operation of the program through interactions with the different stakeholders; loyalty program agency, IT & system provider, marketing, call center, sales, finance.
- Negotiate partnership agreements with service and /or product suppliers to enrich Airewards program offering and drive incremental revenue.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration.
- 5-7 years' experience in managing frequent flyer programs or airline related loyalty programs.
- Advanced knowledge Microsoft excel (Microsoft Access a plus).
- Good negotiation skills.
- Strategic thinker with advanced analytical and excellent communication skills
ANCILLARY REVENUE SUPERVISOR
- The Ancillary Revenue Supervisor is responsible for developing strategies and action plans to achieve the annual ancillary revenue budgets for all Air Arabia Group airlines. Through the creation of reporting and monitoring mechanisms, as well as following market developments and benchmark competitor offers, he/she will analyse existing revenue streams and identify future opportunities
- In this role, the job holder is will be required to propose and take ownership of the implementation of internal and external projects for improvement of existing ancillary revenues. He/she must liaise and work with different internal stakeholders to ensure the successful launch of new products and improvement of existing ones.
- Must be educated to a minimum of Bachelor degree level, preferably in Business Administration.
- Minimum of three to five years' experience in managing ancillary revenue in the Airline/Hotel industry.
- Must possess the ability to think strategically and have strong negotiation skills.
- Must have strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English, Arabic would be an advantage.
- Create and design layouts and final artwork materials for all kinds of advertising such as print, brochures, branding.
- Work according to the given instructions and guidelines and ensuring a quality output.
- Attention to details and responsibility of monitoring and fixing mistakes
- Producing error free final artwork materials for production according to the given media plan and technical requirements.
- Develop professional skills in the universal graphic design applications and keep up to date with the new design trends and technologies.
- Work with the creative manager and help and suggest new concepts for advertising campaigns.
- Plan the given tasks, and use the required software to accomplish the job and meet the deadline.
- Arrange and sort the job folders and keep the server tidy.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic design and at least 3-4 years of experience in a similar role. Experience of the airline industry is an advantage.
- Knowledge in using Adobe Suite, Photoshop, 2d & 3d animations and motion graphics