The Qatar Airways Cabin Crew team is growing. We are looking for candidates who can deliver our mission by providing "Excellence in everything we do". Known for our 5 star hospitality, we look for future Cabin Crew who can be part of our "World Class Global Brand". Join our multinational Cabin Crew Team and enjoy a tax-free remuneration package including accommodation, allowances and transportation for duty.
· Minimum age of 21 years
· Minimum arm reach of 212 cms on tip toes
· Minimum high school education with fluency in written and spoken English
· Excellent health and fitness
· Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
· Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team.
As a Cabin Appearance Supervisor you will be responsible to maintain the company five star images and highest standard of quality and cleanliness. You will ensure that all aircraft cleanliness standard and requirements are met in accordance with QCAA regulation and company procedure.
In a addition, you must have the ability to complete interior monument polishing to remove clear coat scratches. You will be responsible to check and maintain logs regarding equipment and ensure their serviceability. You will ensure all subordinate staff as operators are trained in accordance with the company policy.
We are looking for a trade or vocational qualification / Recognized Matriculation or equivalent certificate or Technical College Diploma specializing in Housekeeping, with minimum 4 years work experience as housekeeper / room attendant in 5 star properties or you must have 4 years’ job related experience in the field of aircraft cleaning. You must have a depth knowledge of housekeeping fundamentals and familiar in cleaning tools and cleaning chemicals. You should be a self-motivated and with ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural environment
You will be responsible for ensuring that the Qatar Executive aircraft interiors fulfilling the Company's five star image, adhering to the QCAA regulations and QR standards. Your function is to ensure that the aircraft interior are clean in accordance with approved practices and materials to provide an exceptionally clean and welcoming interior for Qatar Executive client.
- Hotel Management Diploma or recognized matriculation or equivalent certificate / technical college diploma with specialization in housekeeping
- Must have minimum 3-year job related experience or preferably have 5 years working experience as a housekeeping / room attendant in a five-star property or in a similar role within an airline.
- Must have in depth knowledge of housekeeping fundamentals, cleaning tools and chemicals relatives to his/her area of employment.
- Must be able to apply principles, techniques, procedures and equipment to propagate the best use to the same onboard our aircraft cabin.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible, good attitude, sound judgment and decision making
Negotiate routes on a tactical basis with relevant Air Traffic Control (ATC) service providers. Ensure selection of take-off, destination, enroute, fuel, and Extended Operations (ETOPS) alternate airports for each Qatar Airways flight, ensuring all legal requirements are met. Analyse and calculate take-off and landing performance data based on airport and meteorological conditions and technical assessment of the aircraft. Optimize the commercial payload capability by adhering to Company policies and procedures.
Prepare and file ATC flight plans and ensure that Operational Flight Plan and all briefing material is provided to operating crews in a timely manner for briefing at base and outstations. Monitor, analyse and manage all ATC slots to avoid potential delays, negotiate with relevant centralized ATC units, Airport Authorities and respective Air Navigation Service Providers worldwide. Provide in flight mission support/flight watch during operational phase of flight. Support the Operations Control Duty Manager during periods of disruption.
· Graduate - Flight Dispatch certification issued as per Annex 6, ICAO DOC 7196-D3, approved by a Regulatory Authority or a Regulatory approved Institute
· Active flight dispatcher performing flight planning duties for international flights.
· 5 + Years general airline experience as a flight dispatcher performing Flight Dispatch functions.
· Proficiency in computerized Flight Planning systems, Flight Watch and Operations Control.
- Contributing to the Ground Services strategy at a grass roots level, providing insights into customer demands and operational constraints to delivery
- Ensuring that overall airport operations meet QR’s standard, policies and procedure, satisfying local and International safety and security standards and conforming to aviation regulatory requirements
- Ensuring that both QR staff and Handling Agent always provide the highest level of service to both customers and colleagues and that they are delivering QR’s products and services at a five star level
- Managing the station’s budget and operating costs, enhancing and protecting revenue without compromising customer’s satisfaction, safety and security
- Managing the Handling agent and Suppliers to ensure that they deliver services and products as stipulated in the contract and in the performance assessment documents
- Leading, motivating and creating an enjoyable working environment that cultivates change and openness within the team; fostering excellent teamwork, a sense of commitment, reliability and accountability
- Collecting of potential bidders for ground handling and other key services at the airport, and for recommendations based on operational and service criteria
To be effective in this role, you will need a Bachelor’s Degree combined with a minimum of five years of job-related experience. You will need solid airline experience in a similar capacity, preferably for an international airline. Exposure to budget preparation and administration are required along with familiarity of methods and procedures of construction, planning and tender processes. Key to your success is an ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. You will also need strong mentoring and coaching skills with an ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills whilst fostering team work.
As a Licensed Aircraft Engineer, QE you will be responsible for delivering aircraft maintenance services to directly support operations. You will plan activities in an effective manner, review work procedures and standards and propose improvements to procedures to ensure effectiveness. As well as being responsible for the final release of work accomplished by mechanics, you will also ensure tasks are performed to meet company standards and targets. You will also plan the work of and provide guidance and on the job training to the technicians and aircraft mechanics.
You will ensure that all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities and inspections including AOG recovery conducted on QE aircraft and third party are carried out to the highest possible maintenance standards and safety in the most productive and cost effective manner using all available resources at the Engineer's disposal.
· You must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least minimum of 5 years Job related experience.
· You must hold acceptable LAME license preferably EASA, Transport Canada OR QCAA and you understand aircraft maintenance fundamentals a, company procedures, and a sound knowledge of air legislation.
· You must be type rated in any of the Qatar Executive aircraft types. It would be an advantage if you have experience on complex business or regional jet. You will also need to have extensive experience working in both a line and base maintenance environment.
· You will also need to have the ability to perform effectively within the environment of time constraints with a high level of technical competence and professionalism.
· To be successful in this role you will need to have great communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. You will also need to be capable of determining the most appropriate tools and equipment to perform the task at hand.
In this role you will be responsible for generating maximum cargo sales in order to meet or exceed the set revenue/tonnage target for stations and to provide customer service in sales and operational areas liaising with Ground Handling Agents at stations and with the Cargo department at Head Office.
You will visit cargo agents and partake in tele sales and promotional activities to generate maximized cargo sales working to meet and exceed the year’s target. Further to this you will assist customers with all information related to the process of sending cargo as well as distributing QR promotional items, circulars, memos and announcements to the agents to provide information on QR products. Maintaining a close relationship with QR Space Control and customers ensuring their shipments are transferred and delivered on time.
You will prepare the Monthly Marketing Report for the sales achieved and hand over to responsible person to capture information and monitor as well as handling all necessary claims documents for the hand over to head office.
· You must have completed high school and have a good command of English language. You have a minimum 5 years of work experience in the airfreight industry, of which 3 are required in Sales. Cargo Marketing, Basic Rating and DGR experience is also required as well as an understanding of IATA/TACT regulations and their impact on sales.
· You will be computer literate and familiar with MS Office applications (Word, Excel Power Point and Access). Experience in managing databases in Oracle would be an added advantage. You should be good in statistics and analyzing and also be able to meet deadlines. Customer service and Negotiation skills are also required.
· You will be required to liaise with local ground handling agents (GHAs) and with the space control department, you will ensure / enhance a high quality service provided by QR for both import and export.
· Maintain a close coordination between Qatar Airways (QR) departments and customers by ensuring their shipments are transferred, delivered on time and correct priority is given to shipments.
· You will also support import customers for clearance with their cargo, liaise with customs authorities to facilitate smooth and timely import clearance and ensure flight planning with maximum utilisation of the flight capacity.
· You will coordinate with GHAs, internal departments to ensure irregularity codes are correctly inserted in airline system and coordinate with customers and cargo claims supervisors at head office. You will also handle all discrepancies at stations and in all administrative issues related to station.
· You will ensure that notifications are sent officially on cargo arrival information, to freight forwarders, agents and direct customers to ensure the cargo does not stay under airlines custody for long periods, avoid damages and for space availability at the warehouse.
· To join our team in this role, you will need to hold a diploma or associate degree. You will have a minimum of 2 -3 year-experience in a relevant field of which 1-year airline / airfreight experience is preferred.
· Your MS office skills must be at an advanced level and you must have excellent Knowledge of overall cargo operations, cargo reservation and tracking system along with strong communication and presentation skills. You must have good command of written and spoken English and German and currently be legally eligible to live and work in Frankfurt, Germany.
You will be required to provide technical inputs for developing write up requests for quotation, request for tender (RFQ, RFT, and contractual letters, associated with functioning of facilities (Residential and Commercial) Maintenance including participation in Building inspection and Supervision of ongoing tasks.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for preparation of scope of works with facilities related activities out sourced to Specialist Contractors/Vendors. Developing particular specifications of work items as required by end users/ occupants of buildings in relation with regulatory compliance, internationally followed code of practices, Standards and QR specific operational requirements within support offices. Part of the daily tasks will be to prepare bill of quantities for minor and major tasks for RFQ and RFT related documentation.
Supervision of ongoing special projects while assisting in all kinds of outgoing correspondence with Government authorities, Property Owners, Vendors at pre-bid stage, appointed Contractors and other departments, third parties requiring technical inputs in correlation with contractual conditions for any given activity/project and planning as required.
· You will hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with Civil Engineering specialization. A minimum of 5 years’ job related experience and a preferred minimum of 15 years of experience in Civil Engineering and related works will be an added advantage.
· One must be fully conversant with design, procurement, installation, measurement, supervision and inspection of interior and fit out works in Buildings at the same time be aware of safety standards, codes and Government regulations that have to be followed for civil and associated works.