Location: Pusan Korea
· Coordinates and processes domestic and international travel arrangements, monitors designated business traveler's logistics
· Generates expense reports and assists in reconciling corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement and verifies payments to corporate credit cards.
· Collects and compiles data to provide visibility of status for traveler's review and/or signature.
· Creates, edits and maintains electronic and written communications.
· Processes incoming and outgoing communication and correspondence to ensure proper distribution of information.
· Schedules management-level employee time and availability for efficient use of time.
· Tracks and maintains designated conference room schedules and availability and efficient use of resources
· Coordinates with the appropriate focal(s) to support the acquisition and maintenance of resources.
· Orders and maintains office supplies and inventory.
· Plans and implements logistics to coordinate the logistics for internal and external events and meetings.
· Analyses data and summarizes budget information, workforce levels, training requirements and equipment/facility needs.
· Other duties and responsibilities are assigned by management.
· Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Location: Oklahoma United States
· Analyses data to support leadership in the strategic intent and directional focus of large facilitated meetings and events.
· Assists with the implementation of plans and objectives for long-range strategies, organizational goals, objectives and initiatives.
· Collects and assembles data from multiple sources.
· Conducts research and works with the team on the evaluation of all organizational issues.
· Develops and maintains the project schedule, monitors and tracks execution of the plan.
· Gathers customer requirements for projects.
· Maintains and tracks training requirements.
· Plans and coordinates group-level facility requirements.
· Provides status reports.
· Summarizes and reviews documentation and develops informational or technical materials to customers, partners, suppliers and employees.
· Works with the team to plan and execute employee-related activities and initiatives.
· Works under general supervision/direction.
· Effective written and communication skills to understand different communication materials
· Experience collecting, organizing, synthesizing, and analyzing data; summarizing findings to develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources at the work group level.
· Experience creating project schedules to identify time frames for key project milestones.
· Experience organizing, facilitating, and executing large meetings or events.
Location: Washington United States
· Work directly with a mentor in your field of study while finding solutions to real world problems
· Experience our products up close by touring our state-of-the-art manufacturing and research facilities
· Interact directly with our company leaders to discuss strategy and the future of Boeing
· Build a lasting professional network through social events and engaging activities
· Gain the skills and knowledge to become a future leader in the aerospace industry
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree program or higher with an anticipated graduation date on or after August 2017.
- Ability to work full-time for 10-12 weeks during the summer
Location: Washington United States
· Maintaining accounting records in accordance with local regulations
· Accept and control source documents for the applicable accounting segments and prepare them for accounting
· Perform all types of reconciliations
· Develop internal accounting policies and desk top instructions
· Develop current chart of accounts, forms of source documents used for the recording of business operations for which no standard forms are available, and forms of documents for internal accounting reports; take part in determining the key techniques and methods of accounting and the procedure for the processing of accounting records
· University degree in finance or accounting, work experience not less than 5 years in this area
· Experience in tax accounting, filings, returns.
· 3 +years’ experience in Payroll and HR
· Good command in spoken and written English within the professional domain contemplated hereby
· Experienced user of 1C and HRMS payroll module
· Special training in the maintenance of accounts using local Accounting Standards and GAAP (desired)
· MS Windows, MS Office
PROCUREMENT COST ANALYST
The Boeing Defence, Space and Security (BDS) Procurement Financial Analysis organization has multiple positions open across several sites. This posting is for a Procurement Cost/Financial Analyst Level 4, located in Mesa, Arizona.
General Job duties are listed below:
Conducts complex cost/price analyses using statistical tools, market trend data and parametric models. Prepares strategies and leads price negotiations with supplier for unusual or complex proposals. Applies quantitative analysis in the development of supplier pricing and analytical models. Identifies statement of work and determines model coverage. Conducts financial, operational, proposal and procedural audits of supplier data and systems. Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and regulatory agency requirements.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defence, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
· Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER
Location: Bristol United Kingdom
· Operate as a Business Partner to all operational areas across the programme
· Act as primary financial focal point for the programme providing the management team within that area with full financial support and information to enable timely and accurate decision making
· Partner with US based finance and operational colleagues to integrate and understand both UK and US financial performance
· Utilize Earned Value Management techniques and tools to interpret, analyse and understand monthly performance information, the drivers behind any cost variances and support the preparation of mitigation and action plans to resolve any issues
· Prepare and submit timely and accurate financial reporting to the customer
· Manage the monthly and quarterly financial forecasting process across the programme
· Evaluate the potential impact of Risks and Opportunities and support operational teams to identify and implement mitigation plans
· Report programme performance including progress to plan, performance taken, and remaining effort
· Work with schedulers and business planning analysts to ensure cost integrity to the performance measurement baseline.
· Support the development of performance reporting metrics and management information for use by programme leadership team.
· Experience working within a operations facing finance team, acting as a Business Partner to key operational managers
· Prior experience of EVM (preferably using COBRA and Open Plan)
· Ability to train employees
· Skilled team member/contributor
· Business (Financial) Acumen
· Strong Written and Oral Communication skills
· Driving for Business Results
· Customer satisfaction focus
Location: London United Kingdom
· Assisting and preparation of Corporate Tax and VAT returns for nominated entities across Europe and the UK;
· Preparation and review of monthly / quarterly UK VAT returns;
· Research and draft technical advice to be provided to the Finance teams in relation to income tax, VAT, transfer pricing, expatriate and employment tax issues in the European region.
· University degree qualification;
· Proven experience working in Tax or Tax related roles, Accounting Firm experience is essential and supplemental industry experience would be highly regarded;
· Professional certification (ACA, ATT, CTA, ACCA or equivalent).
Location: Hampshire United Kingdom
· Support Programme Managers, organizations and functional areas to set stretching financial objectives
· Apply budget and schedule management principles and practices to ensure that realistic budgets are set and attained for multiple projects across the programme
· Monitor organizational financial and schedule metrics to support budgetary planning and to determine corrective action to maintain target performance levels
· Work with the team to develop financial forecasts and report against them, completing programme Estimates at Completion (EAC) to assess the financial status of the programme throughout programme life
· Develop and implement large-scale, high impact integrated organizational plans to ensure business, technical and customer requirements are achieved
· Work with other senior Finance leaders to streamline processes and improve communication across organizational and geographical boundaries
· Coach and mentor employees and first level managers / team leads, as well as providing development opportunities and support to expand the capabilities of the team
· Create a culture of continuous improvement in the team by communicating and deploying best practice to improve cost, quality, delivery, employee job satisfaction and customer satisfaction
· Establish strong relationships with external customers in the UK Ministry of Defence
· Act as delegate for the Finance Director when required, to provide financial leadership and authority to the business
· Educated to degree level with an accounting qualification
· Strong technical background, with the ability to guide and develop others in the essential financial and commercial management skills
· Demonstrable commercial acumen and experience of commercial negotiations
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· A proven ability to see and manage opportunities and risks and to manage them to create enhanced value for the organisation
· A positive work attitude and team building approach
· An adaptable and resilient character, able to cope with changing requirements and multiple priorities who can help their team remain effective in difficult times
· Strong business partnering and influencing skills; able to explain and troubleshoot financial issues with non-finance professionals and inspire them to achieve greater financial performance
· Experience of providing financial management on large scale complex programmes
· Experience of working in an international environment, ideally with US contact, would be advantageous
Location: Missouri United States
This position will serve as an Accounts Receivable Consultant, Key Technical Expert and Acts as a Technical Delegate for manager for ,Compliance/Risk Assessment, Revenue Recognition, Financial Reporting, Contract Billing, Audits (Deloitte, DCAA, SOx, etc), AR policies and processes and Enterprise Wide Accounting Initiatives. This position also serves as champion for BDS Accounts Receivable best practices and advocates AR requirements in changes to Enterprise Systems, Policies, and Processes.
Other expectations of this position are to Lead/ Support/Monitor Process Improvements such as generate system enhancements tools and processes, develop policies for compliance in accordance with contract regulations, develop training classes, indentify process improvements & work with organization to develop additional processes or system change requests to implement and team with AR SMEs to determine best practices and/or alternate solutions
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
· Bachelor's degree and typically 15 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 13 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
SENIOR TECHNICAL ACCOUNTANT
Location: Missouri United States
Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA) is seeking a Technical Accountant to serve as an accounting policy expert supporting all programs and business units within BCA. This dynamic position involves collaborating with other functions across the company, such as Financial Planning, Tax, Corporate accounting policy, Suppler Management Finance and others in evaluating the accounting impacts of decisions and transactions. The position requires preparation of whitepapers to clearly document technical accounting positions for complex transactions and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders including external auditors and executive leadership. The successful candidate will have experience in applying Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), demonstrated problem solving and project management abilities, and strong communication skills.
· Bachelor's degree, CPA and typically 5 plus years of Public Accounting experience or Bachelor’s degree and typically 10 plus years' related work experience.