ASSISTANT SHOWROOM MANAGER
· Plan and execute such strategies as to ensure that the budgeted target for showroom is achieved or exceeded in volume and profit term.
· Communicate sales plan and targets to the sales team to achieve targets successfully.
· Monitor sales process (aspects such as initial customer contact and reception, clarification of need, identification of prospect, follow-up on initial contact, final closure of sale and quality of sales documentation) to ensure quality in the entire process.
· Deal with critical problems, major customer complaints or issues that may be escalated and ensure prompt action or decisions for timely resolution.
· Prepare stock requirement list for the month specifying make, model and number of vehicles for the approval of the Sales Manger.
· Interact regularly with the existing and prospective customers to establish profitable relationships and determine their present and future requirements.
· Maximise usage of demo‘s and monitor demo to sale ratio
· Manage all aspects of the showroom to ensure high standards in the display, housekeeping and product information to convey the desired image of the brand and the Company.
· Monitor PDI process and ensure highest level of customer satisfaction
· Guide and motivate subordinates to enhance performance and produce quality work, and ensure that they are continuously developed for higher level roles
· Graduate in any discipline
· 5+ years’ experience in similar role
· The candidate needs to be a Graduate in any field.
ASSISTANT OPERATIONS MANAGER
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Assistant Operations Manager with Strong operational knowledge to help support the Department Store Bloomingdale’s in Kuwait and to be the point of contact for the Store to ensure efficient management, operational, and administration guidelines are adhered to..
The Assistant Operations Manager will have to assist in coordinating all aspects of store refurbishments and new pop up shops by maintaining accurate records of all required drawings for current projects. Act as a secondary point of contact for the Principals and Project Manager. Maintain accurate records for all annual non-commercial contracts relating to facilities, maintenance, and utilities etc. . .to ensure timely renewal. Obtain government, municipal approvals for any promotion related activities
The Assistant Operations Manager needs to ensure that Store is continuously stocked with relevant consumables, costs accurately recorded and trends identified. Review orders placed by the Store to ensure optimum stock levels. Review and recommend changes to supply base with a view to achieving cost efficiency. Manage all maintenance, inventory and non-stock related requests from the Store(s) and maintain the database to identify trends. Recommend procedural improvement to line manager. Maintain accurate database of suppliers and contractors and obtain quotes for services as required.
· The candidate needs to be a Graduate in any field.
ENTERPRISE DATA ARCHITECT
· Be confident in presenting data architecture and strategy to both and IT and the wider business.
· Create & maintain data architecture, data management standards and conventions, data naming standards, and metadata standards.
· Perform a key management and thought leadership role in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data modeling, data access, data integration, data visualization, text mining, data discovery, statistical methods, database design and implementation.
· Maintains an inventory of information subject to data protection and other appropriate legislation.
· Lead the development of scalable data architecture for all of the BI data assets, including operational data stores and the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).
· Develop and maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models.
· Lead logical data model workshops with business users to derive at a logical data model that correctly reflects the business.
· Leading the development in line with legislative requirements and the implementation of data governance policies and practices within to protect ATG as an operating entity.
· Lead the documentation and standardization of new/existing architecture processes and data standards to ensure appropriate use and maintenance in line with quality standards.
· Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Industrial Engineering.
· Advanced degree in Applied Mathematics, Business Analytics, Statistics, Machine Learning, Computer Science or related fields is a plus.
· Receive the delivery schedule from the delivery supervisor and deliver it to the stores at the specified date and time.
· Ensure the items are handled with care and delivered to the stores without any damages.
· Handle all complaints, concerns of the stores to delivery process, damages caused during transportation of items courteously and escalate it to the delivery supervisor/Customer Service for appropriate resolution.
· Organize and maintain all the store acknowledgements/receipts and submit them to the delivery supervisor.
· Ensure delivery vehicle is roadworthy and is in good condition.
· Maintain HSE practices in the working environment in order to minimize the opportunity of damage property and injury to self and colleagues. Pro-actively remind colleagues to behave in line with the HSE processes defined by the company.
· High school/ Pre-degree
· 1 to 2 years Furniture/retail delivery experience
· Good communication and interpersonal & Customer handling Skills
· Valid UAE driving license
SENIOR VISUAL MERCHANDISING ASSOCIATE
We are currently looking for a Senior Visual Merchandising Associate with a strong creative conceptual skills and an ability to bring creative ideas to life in a retail environment to coordinate the production and install as well as remove display items as per the approved concept/ design/ theme, within allotted time to contribute to brand‘s image, and visibility in store and mall.
· 4 years’ experience in a relevant field
- Computer Literacy
- Willingness and ability to work outside office hours and on weekends
- Creative with a passion for retail industry
- Methodical and organized approach with deadline achievement essential
· Coaching the team to be able to read customer signals and respond to the customer’s needs and preferences.
· Leading by example in terms of service delivery and demonstrating that customers come first.
· Managing and delivering business KPIs: sales, stock loss, controllable costs, payroll, productivity.
· Developing an effective business plan to deliver performance in the medium and long term.
· Understand brand objectives, strategy and financial targets.
· Demonstrate creativity and flair for Visual Merchandising standards, being able to follow brand guidelines and own initiative to deliver and maintain a stunning store environment.
· Manage the performance of the team through agreed objectives, timescales and development plans and by reviewing progress.
· Motivate, delegate, encourage and recognize individuals, creating and delivering a performance rewarding culture
· High school qualification would be preferred.
· You should be able to show your experience in achieving excellent standards of customer service by directing and coaching the sales team, and leading by example on the shop floor.
· Proactively manage and deliver economic & market research on real estate market and support Division’s land acquisitions whilst identifying and mitigating the risks of specific land positions.
· Manage and perform complex, high level development feasibility, defining assumptions and providing proactive strategic and investment decision support for ATRE.
· Prepare development feasibility in accordance with approved standard feasibility and reporting, working in conjunction with all relevant stakeholders and also obtain necessary approvals for the projects/ developments.
· Manage/ monitor all aspects of ATRE Finance, including 5 year business plans, budgeting/ forecasting / cash flows and review all finance reports including P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements
· Liaise with key stakeholders and contribute to key business decisions within the company through financial advice and expertise.
· Prepare and maintain project performance metrics that include pre-development budget, development budget, and project timeline.
· Bachelor’s or Masters’ Degree in Finance, Real Estate or related field
- Proficiency with modelling investments.
- Analytical capability combined with strategic thinking
- Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiating skills
- Proactive thinking with detail-oriented and creative problem solving approach
As a Department Manager, you will need to identify commercial opportunities by analysing sales and stock reports to maximize your understanding of the current performance trends. You will manage and support store and brand events ensuring they are planned and executed within budgets and to the highest standard.
Reporting into the Retail Manager, you will manage a dynamic team of Beauty Consultants and Specialists whom you will develop in order to achieve a high level of customer service whilst maintaining brand image and operational compliance.
You should be passionate and enthusiastic in leading the team towards a common goal. A keen interest in Beauty is necessary and a commercial awareness with the current trends in the market.
You will need to have excellent communication skills, and the ability to lead by example providing exceptional customer service.
· Graduate in any discipline
· The successful candidate should have spent the last 3 - 5 years in a large retail organisation and will have come from a Retail Sales Management/Supervisory background.
· We are looking for someone that can show a background in driving sales and commercial opportunities, you should have evidence of how you have met and exceeded targets.
· Obtain the drawings of the project, assess the material and manpower requirement accurately and hand over the material/ manpower requirement to the purchase department to enable procurement, after obtaining approval
· Assist in preparation of accurate project programs, clearly indicate the timeframes and activities involved in the project and monitor progress against the project plan taking corrective action where required through effective coordination with the client, various types of subcontractors, etc
· Supervise the site regularly, keep the client updated on the progress of the project and attend to all technical and engineering problems, additional manpower requirements, drawing changes, etc. in an effective and timely manner thereby achieving project requirements and quality standards
· Track project milestones and deliverables, check & deliver progress reports, complete requirements of documentation at defined frequency, analyze reports/ results and troubleshoot problem areas, after obtaining approval, if need be
· Maintain accurate record keeping of delays and changes that have occurred and assist the PQS to prepare claims for variations and time extension
· Degree /Diploma in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
· 4- 6 years’ experience in the construction industry in both interiors and civil works with at leas
· 1 – 2 years in a similar role
· Must have extensive know-how on all site operations and should have managed small to mid-sized commercial value projects
· Attention to details and concern for quality
· Good people and time management skills
· Good communication skills