DIVISION MERCHANDISE MANAGER
· Formulate suitable buying strategy, approach and plan in consonance with Brand‘s and Al Tayer Group‘s broad guidelines.
· Direct and manage various functional aspects of vendor sourcing/ development, contract negotiation, purchasing, supply chain and warehouse to ensure optimum efficiency & performance of the function.
· Contribute to development of annual business plans, associated budgets and buying strategies, monitor performance against this, initiating corrective action where necessary to ensure operations are conducted within the agreed financial parameters and targets are achieved.
· Plan and monitor the selection of range, type, quantity and quality of merchandise according to customer demand, trends, store policies and set prices & sell through targets in line with the budgets.
· High street Fashion background working with a reputable brand locally and/or internationally
· Bachelor' s degree from a four year college or university or four years related experience and/ or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· More than 7 years related merchandising experience, 5-6 years with a mix of buying, planning and placement responsibilities
· Strong analytic skills
· Motivation to meet or exceed plan
· Proven negotiation skills
· Financial analysis capability
· Ability to manage a large team and drive results through others
· Ensure that the highest levels of customer service is implemented in the business with continued compliance to internal and Principals requirements.
· Oversee the appropriate level of security and stock control to minimize in-store shrinkage and theft
· Direct the highest level of professionalism across each one of the departments by overseeing recruitment, training, management and career development of retail store staff.
· Conduct regular floor walks to ensure the highest levels of store performance, management, staffing levels, customer service, back-store management, cleanliness and overall look and feel.
· Supervise low-performing departments and brands to drive quick, sustained and effective turnaround in performance.
· Maintain effective liaison with third parties concessions, and hospitality outlets within the department store, including allocation of retail/ display space to vendors at profitable commercial terms, to ensure high service and customer satisfaction in conformity with the Group‘s standards
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE
· Be part of the Telemarketing activities during campaigns.
· Provide efficient and courteous handling of present customers or over the phone, provide necessary information, service booking and guidance
· Provide an efficient and courteous welcome to service customers by arranging to seat them and keep them comfortable till they are attended to by the Service Advisor
· Direct the customer to the relevant advisor who will attend to him
· Call customers to get follow feedback on their visits to ATM.
· Arrange for the customer to be attended to at a quick pace to reduce waiting time and enhance customer satisfaction
· Support the reception in managing the courtesy vehicles.
· High school Certificate
· 1-2 years relevant experience
· Customer service skills/ certification is an advantage
· Exposure to multicultural environment
· Well-groomed with pleasant personality
· Excellent communication skills
Validating of Order Confirmations against Invoices and orders.
Ensuring Shipment Trackers are maintained, delivery dates managed and deviances are escalated to planners and buyers.
Creating new items, purchase orders and maintain cost and retail price changes.
Creating allocations on new shipments.
Controlling inventories at the store level to maximize sales, inventory and profitability.
Reviewing Supplier and Warehouse Replenishment orders based on model stock and trends to achieve optimal sales, profit and inventory performance.
Tracking and managing special orders and customer requests.
Collecting and providing information to the planner and buyer to analyse the product performance per store.
· Support the Line Managers in identifying training needs, deciding on the type and number of brand and product training required.
· Contribute to the formulation of the brand training plan and strategy and brand and product training based on the BU’s needs.
· Adapt the training manuals received from the Principals and design suitable training materials for the store staff on an ongoing basis to equip them with their subject knowledge and enable them to render high quality customer service in the stores.
· Organize quality and cost effective brand and product training and ensure effective and timely administration of the training programs.
· Facilitate the brand and product training programme and deliver training courses to meet its stated objectives and motivate the attendees to imbibe the learning and apply it in the workplace.
· Conduct the brand induction programme, as required, for new joinees by providing them in-depth information on the products, job responsibilities, customer service standards and policies and procedures.
· Graduate in any discipline
· Qualification in Training/Human Resources
· 2 to 3 years relevant experience
· Excellent Presentation, Communication and Interpersonal skills
· Coordinate all regular communications to and from stores by providing appropriate information to relevant
· Resolve any issues within scope of accountability and communicate outcome to appropriate parties
· Follow up with the stores to ensure data/information is received as per the head office requirements
· Provide all necessary secretarial and office support to the Manager from handling calls, drafting and processing letters, faxing etc.
· Provide required support to others in the department with respect to, sending official correspondence on their behalf, providing collective information to them, making their travel arrangements etc.
· Maintain necessary documentation system for efficient and orderly storage and retrieval of documents/information. Maintain and update all necessary records, files and database
· Liaise with the external suppliers i.e. maintenance departments to ensure the repairs/works are carried out in an efficient manner
· Raise LPO’s, and ensure timely follow up of the payments
· High school qualification
· 2 – 3 years’ experience in a relevant field
· Computer literacy
· Pleasant personality with good grooming
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Highly organised with attention to detail
· Support supervisor in stock takes and cycle counts, in order to keep an overall control of stocks.
· Perform all other warehouse operational tasks as assigned by the Storekeeper/Supervisor
· Offload shipment, physically check and notify any discrepancies; if not store the items in appropriate and orderly manner according to reference numbers, brand names etc.
· Carry out pre retailing activities like pricing, tagging bar coding etc... As per brand guidelines/requirements.
· Pick and pack stock based on the pick lists/hand held scanners for dispatching daily to customers and retail outlets.
· High School / 12th Grade pass
· 1 to 2 years’ experience in Warehousing
· Computer Literate
· Well organized & disciplined
SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR
· Examine the tender thoroughly, to accurately determine the quantity of the materials required so as to prepare bill of quantity for the Estimates department to provide rational and competitive estimates enabling the company to win the tender.
· Prepare the Valuation report every month for each project till completion to keep track of all jobs completed (and their costs), prepare and submit the claim to the client / consultant for approval, receive the value certificate for the agreed value and forward the same to accounts for further action.
· Prepare the payment certificates for sub-contractors once value certificates are received and based on the jobs completed, arrange to pay them in according to terms specified in their contracts.
· BSc / Higher Diploma in QS with 7 -10 years of experience in the interior/ construction industry. Good knowledge of Quantity surveying in the specified industry. Attention to detail, concern for quality, good knowledge of building material and well developed financial acumen.
ASSISTANT VISUAL MERCHANDISING MANAGER
· We are currently looking for an Assistant Visual Merchandising Manager to join our Visual Merchandising team. This role will be instrumental in the design and implementation of visual merchandising strategies and plans for Bloomingdale's Kuwait, whilst upholding the store's image and presence to support in achieving operational and marketing objectives.
· You will be mapping the Visual Display calendar for all the brands taking into consideration seasonal requirements, promotions, brand specific activities, discussing with the relevant departments to ensure its effective implementation with conducting regular store visits or floor walks. You must liaise with the store based staff to implement merchandising requirements and ensure the standards of visual merchandising are being maintained in all the stores at all times. Maximising sales opportunities through commercial analysis and re-merchandising is a vital part of this role.
· You will monitor competitor activity and research trends in visual displays and merchandising techniques and propose new or innovative ideas to ensure the brand presence is in line with global trends.
· The ideal candidate will have a large amount of experience in a creative managerial role and must be able to present a strong portfolio in Visual Merchandising within a multi-category luxury fashion environment. The successful person should be a proven leader who can inspire teams to produce quality work with tangible results.
· A strong knowledge of fashion and trends is essential.
ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
· Prepare analysis and reports on Vehicle sales to facilitate overall decision-making on strategy for procurement, stock control, pricing, sales & budget.
· Oversee and monitor shipping co-ordination with logistics, as well as the stock movement from PDI to the showroom and ensure measures are in place to minimize the delivery time.
· Monitor and ensure ratification of sales documentation in adherence to company policy.
· Ensure safe custody of VCC / Hayaza and release the same as per company policy.
· Ensure the registration process of vehicles carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
· Monitor the daily vehicle delivery and ensure timely invoicing.
· Ensure the bank deal documents for finance/insurance are submitted as per the prescribed guidelines.
· Conduct monthly and yearly audits of physical stock and reconciliation of the same.
· Place the vehicle orders in principal system, upload the same in Autoline, update regular status and create shipment for arrivals.
· Maintain franchise data and price update.
· Prepare and submit claims on principals and update the same in Autoline.