LINE & OUTSTATIONS MANAGER
· Manages on a day to day basis all the associated activities of the operation at SHJ/RAK station in liaison with all stake holders ensuring that all operating aircraft are available in line with the needs of the operation.
· Accountable for the “safe release” of the aircraft for operation while ensuring that technical standards are satisfied in a safe and cost effective manner, taking into account all Human Factors considerations. Special note should be taken during extreme summer temperatures.
· Identify and Measure, Develop and Promote certifying and non-certifying staff competencies.
· Assist in the development of policies and procedures for carrying out the required maintenance and defect repairs on aircrafts and ensure sufficient implementation of agreed policies and procedures.
· Forecast and ensure that all necessary resources for actual and planned activity is available in coordination with MCC and other stake holders.
· Ensuring facilities (Offices, vehicles etc.) are well maintained and meets regulatory and department requirements.
· Ensure the selection and recruitment of staff, ensure optimal utilization, monitor performance levels and highlight to Head of Maintenance any concerns, issues relating to the staff performance..
· Coordinate with MCC to endure that the aircraft are maintained in line with agreed targets.
· Coordinate and plan training in conjunction with the Technical Training Manager to ensure staff (Line and Outstations) are current with regulatory requirements and they receive the required trainings.
· Assist the Head of Maintenance with producing the yearly budgets.
· Accountable for all Health & Safety related issues. Ensuring that “hazards” are identified, risk assessments carried out as necessary
· Ensuring all staff report any and all errors. Identify the reasons for the error and putting into place mitigation to ensure no re-occurrence.
· Must hold a valid UAE GCAA Aircraft Maintenance Engineers license or ICAO state member licensed type with A320/CFM56-5 type rating endorsed, multiple aircraft type endorsement on license will be an advantage.
· Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience in aviation maintenance management.
· Must have good knowledge of SGHA contract concepts and good contract negotiation skills.
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English (Arabic would be an advantage)
· PC Literate and well versed in MS Office Suite / Google office applications
SALES MANAGER LEBANON
· You will be responsible for leading the drive for sales of Air Arabia within the assigned territory in Lebanon ensuring maximum brand visibility.
· You will be responsible for increasing the distribution channels (Travel agencies and Corporates) by developing and maintaining strong relationships with tourism departments, travel agencies and Corporates in strict compliance of all Air Arabia activities with their policies and regulations.
· You will also be solely responsible for inspiring and motivating General Sales Agents and others engaged in sales activities in the assigned territory in Lebanon to achieve outstanding sales performance and initiates and drives sales campaigns for Lebanon.
· This includes regular analysis of sales performance, providing feedback to the Area Manager and identifying areas for concern while taking appropriate corrective measures to address concerns as well as handling contracts with Tour Operators and reviewing the same periodically.
· You will be responsible for reviewing sales performance on a weekly basis with the sales team / GSA to monitor performance and assess market trends and take action as required, providing feedback to the Area Manager while identifying areas for concern and recommending remedial action.
· You will also identify new opportunities for sales, new markets and agents in Lebanon. In particular, identifying the unique needs of Lebanon which may be met by Air Arabia products and services and produces recommendations based on cost / benefit analysis.
- Must be educated to a minimum of Bachelor's degree level
- A minimum of 3 years of Airline Sales management experience with at least 1 year in a managerial position within an airline environment in Lebanon
- Previous experience in dealing with Government Affairs / Airport Authorities would be an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English are a must.
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
- To achieve and exceed the set revenue targets of the territory
- To manage and develop sales among travel agents and corporate and online portals in Jordan.
- Liaise with the E-Business team to promote online sales and increase ancillary revenue through directed sales activities.
- Identifies key contacts and decision makers in travel agencies; makes appointments and conducts meetings to educate and influence them to promote Air Arabia products and services.
- Increase distribution by identifying and enrolling new sales agents and looking at alternative distribution channels.
- Provides monthly reports to agents and their performance and discuss ways and means with them so as to take corrective actions, where necessary.
- Initiates marketing activities to maintain Air Arabia awareness in the market.
- Maintains and increase customer database, ensuring that key data elements are accurately recorded and kept up to date.
- Keeps up-to-date with industry/competitor information including information concerning passenger trends and activities; keeps up a timely flow of key information to the Sales Manager.
- Identifies prospective locations for sales/promotion activities based on statistical analysis– informs the Manager.
- Liaise and come up with solution on improving route with low load factor.
- Prepares and sends weekly sales report to the Manager identifying areas of concern.
- Educated to a minimum of Diploma level, Degree level preferred.
- 3 – 4 years of Airline Sales experience with Good Knowledge of the market.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and Arabic are a must.
- PC Literate and well versed in MS Office Suite / Google office applications.
FLIGHT OPERATION AUDITOR
The Flight Operations Auditor will work with the Quality Assurance Manager in developing and maintaining audit schedules and reporting processes ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory and Air Arabia requirements. He/she is responsible for notifying the concerned areas being reviewed, and researching relevant reference documentation and airline specific regulations (UAE GCAA CARs, CAAPs etc.) to ensure compliance. He/she will create audit checklists based on the above and previous audit experiences. He/she will conduct the audit, define and report findings, achieve agreement on corrective actions to be taken and complete Q-Pulse updates as required. He/she will run trend analysis reports on all audits and provide related reports to the Quality Assurance Manager for review.
The Flight Operations Auditor assists the Quality Assurance Manager in ensuring that process/ procedure manuals are up to date and relevant through process mapping, defining and developing procedures/ documentation as well as in the development and delivery of training presentations on the Quality Management system across all Flight Operations areas. He / she is responsible for data management through the Q-Pulse system, acts as the primary system administrator and is expected to contribute towards timely system developments.
- Must have an Aircraft Engineering Degree or have held a pilot license
- Minimum of 5 year experience in Flight Operations
- Acceptable knowledge of the legal requirements of GCAA, CAR/JAR-OPS or EASA/FAA
- Knowledge in fuel auditing and de-icing as per CAR OPS 1 requirement will be an advantage
- PC Literate and well versed in MS Office Suite / Google office applications
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English (Arabic would be an advantage)
· Reports to Manager MCC and is responsible for the control of ABY aircraft defects, whether the aircraft is airborne or on ground.
· Prepare, review, assess and distribute completed Daily fleet status sheet reflecting the actual Fleet condition and make sure all AMP tasks are carried out within the limit of time, cycle and dates.
· Prepare TSRs and call ups plus order spare parts to control the aircrafts defects.
· Productive, efficient and clear communication with the other departments; as per the internal policy
· Optimum support to the crew while on flight or on ground
· clear and in control communication with the engineering service providers at outstations
· On time and efficient communication with the dispatch, QA, Safety and other concerned departments
· Keeping written record of the communications established with other departments Including Radio communication.
· Optimum team work by providing the up to date handover at shift change written and shared
· Present good team work by providing constructive input in order to keep at all-time control of the defects clearance
· Share the knowledge acquired during the technical events faced in the shifts in order to bring the department knowledge at the same level
· File, document and organize the shared folders as per the applicable procedures
· Availability for flights coverage at short notice.
· Flexibility in timing change and unscheduled duty coverage in order to support the operation of the department.
· A degree holder with ICAO type AME license, holding company approvals on . (mandatory)
· Minimum of 10 years Aircraft Maintenance Experience preferably MCC and line experience. At least 5 years as MCC Controller. (preferred)
· Be able to make quick decisions on technical related items.
· Promotes good communications and interface with all section to insure that all concerned practice a coordinated approach.
· Candidate should have basic computer skills
· Perform routine and non-routine maintenance tasks on ABY and 3rd party aircrafts during maintenance inputs.
· Ensure that proper knowledge is being applied to the task assigned and in accordance to the policies and procedures of the company.
· Ensure strict adherence to all pertinent safety precautions as published in manufacturer manuals and other publications.
· Ensure that all work meets the standards required by ABY policy, procedures and regulatory authorities.
· Provide feedback to the Licensed Engineer and Shift Manager for any impending service disruptions or problems and ensure that information is properly disseminated without delay.
· Ensure that replacement of parts and components are done in a professional manner by following the right manuals and all the required documents labels and blanking of ports covering the exposed areas is covered and meets the high standard quality.
· Responsible for the physical checking and inspection of components prior to fitment to aircraft or component.
· Responsible for the tidiness of the workplace and ensure that workplace are kept clean before and after completion of task assigned.
· Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance.
· Minimum of 3 years in aviation maintenance on Airbus family with CFM56 engines, preferably in base maintenance.
· Should possess excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
· Willing to work under harsh conditions and in a rotating shift work.
· Ensure best value at all times for goods and services procured on behalf of the organization. Interface with internal user departments and suppliers on procurement projects.
· Ensure user clearly defines requirements and obtains relevant approvals. Challenge user on volumes and specifications.
· Product and supplier sourcing.
· RFQ management and administration for high value and high priority requirements.
· Negotiation with suppliers on costs, commercial and contractual terms.
· Ensure conformance at all times of the organization to procurement process.
· Manage multiple procurement projects, prioritized according to company's strategic, financial and operational requirements.
· Be accountable for decisions taken and project delivery.
· Ability to work independently from managers, demonstrating forward planning, initiative, and business process improvement, whilst tackling extra duties.
· Conduct competitive bid exercises to test pricing and sourcing strategies.
· Assist in the development of Purchasing Budgets and price forecasts.
· Maintain supplier KPI's and conduct regular supplier reviews/improvement meetings.
· Progress/ chase outstanding purchase orders and update the details regularly to avoid generating AOG orders.
· Ensure prompt resolution of pricing queries and invoice queries.
· Ensure all entries have confirmed prices and agreed deliveries to the production schedule
· Discuss all notified price increases and the outcome of any supplier/customer meetings
· Make recommendations/suggestions for areas of improvement to increase efficiency and improve the quality of service provided by the purchasing department.
· Graduation in any stream & Minimum 3 year Experience in similar capacity within the aviation industry.
· Possesses appropriate knowledge of the legal requirements of the GCAA.
· Professional membership of associations related to the aircraft industry.
· The use of IT systems including Microsoft Suite and airline/ MRO Systems.
· Excellent command of both verbal and written English skills. Spoken and written Arabic would be an advantage.
· Pro-active and self-motivated.
MANAGER LOYALTY PROGRAM
· Develop strategies and action plans to achieve Airewards budgets and financial targets for all Air Arabia group airlines.
· Create reports and monitoring tools to keep track of the program performance including member acquisition, earning, redemptions, and incremental revenue.
· Analyze member data and work closely with cross functional stakeholders to develop and implement targeted promotions to drive member behavior.
· Develop and deliver marketing campaigns that are data-driven and segment-focused to increase member engagement in the program.
· Streamline and manage all fulfillment processes for member enrollments, retro-claims as well as member queries and complaints.
· Plan and design the introduction of member tiers along with loyalty products and features designed to improve the Airewards proposition and drive incremental revenue.
· Propose and implement internal and external projects for improvement of Airewards program through research of market trends related and monitoring of competitive offerings.
· Manage the day to day operation of the program through interactions with the different stakeholders; loyalty program agency, IT & system provider, marketing, call center, sales, finance.
· Negotiate partnership agreements with service and /or product suppliers to enrich Airwards program offering and drive incremental revenue.
· Bachelor degree in Business Administration.
· 5-7 years' experience in managing frequent flyer programs or airline related loyalty programs.
· Advanced knowledge Microsoft excel (Microsoft Access a plus).
· Good negotiation skills.
· Strategic thinker with advanced analytical and excellent communication skills.
- Instruct staff of Regulatory and Development Training (i.e. Task Training, A320 General Familiarization, A320 Refresher, Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety, ABY procedures)
- Design and develop training courses as requested by the MTT
- Develop in conjunction with the MTT a Training Needs Analysis for the staff
- Assess the competency of staff on OJT or Practical Training
- Develop and review in conjunction with the MTT the training program for trainee technicians
- Design, develop and deliver theoretical and practical training tailored to trainee technicians and junior technicians
- Maintain records of such training and carry out assessment of staff on regular, agreed timeframes
- Assist the MTT in preparing training budget and training plan for each year
- Self-develop to instruct internally any courses beneficial to the Company and staff and develop relevant training material
- Maintain awareness of the Regulation (Competent Authority), Industry best practice and to seek opportunities for training enhancement
- Maintain expenditure within the agreed budget
- Maintain discipline of all trainees in line with ABY policies
- Develop in conjunction with the MTT, procedures, processes, and documents to support the training department.
- Seek in conjunction with the MTT additional 3rd party business opportunities
- Holder of an A320(CFM-56) type rated AME license
- Has attended an Instructional Technique course
- Work experience as aviation maintenance instructor in a GCAA CAR/EASA 145 or GCAA CAR/EASA 147 approved organization
- Approved Human Factors trainer
- Experience as technical assessor
- Experience as mentor of trainee technicians
AIRCRAFT LICENSED ENGINEER
- Carry out maintenance on ABY and 3rd party aircrafts during A and C checks and unscheduled inputs up to or exceeding Air Arabia GCAA standard.
- Regularly monitor the aircraft defect status sheet and ensures defects are cleared during maintenance without causing operation delay while adhering to the required standard.
- Carry out routine and non-routine cards without causing input delay beyond the allocated ground time for the check or maintenance required.
- Utilize the Technicians effectively and professionally without violating safety and quality standards.
- Update the Shift Manager of any issues arises which can be of a concern or could result in operational disruption or involve a drop in acceptable service standards.
- Advise the Shift Manager / Tool stores of equipment or tooling shortfalls that could potentially affect aircraft maintenance inputs.
- Carry out technical projects / tasks as directed by Shift Manager or Line Manager.
- Holder of a valid UAE GCAA Aircraft Maintenance Engineers license or ICAO state member licensed type with recent experience of (6) months within last 2 years and with A320/CFM56-5 type rating endorsed.
- Minimum of 6 years in aviation maintenance out of which 2 years as A320 certifying engineer without any limitation/ restrictions (having CRS).
- Excellent English communication skills
- PC literate
- Willing to work under harsh weather conditions and in rotating shift patters.