CAD TECHNICIAN III
· Able to perform all general CAD Drafters responsibilities;
· To work together with other disciplines and personnel in the use of BIM tools;
· Understand and implement AECOM’s/ Client’s CAD and BIM Standards and Guidelines;
· Develop schematic and detailed level models for MEP Systems according to AECOM’s/ Client’s Standards and Guidelines;
· Working together with BIM Engineer to identify conflicts, incomplete or ambiguous design information;
· Working side-by-side with other CAD/ BIM Technicians in various disciplines to ensure models accuracy and reliability;
· Create new library components up to LOD 500;
· Generate editable 2D CAD drawings from BIM Models;
· To organise file/ data management system using BIM Project Management Tool (eg. Bentley ProjectWise v8i);
· Develop models to illustrate contractor's questions and solutions;
· Update working models to BIM Engineer’s sketches and comments;
· Diploma or Certificate in Mechanical and/ or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
· Minimum 3 years’ project engineering experience;
· Demonstrate the ability to read and understand plans, sketches, illustrations and specifications;
· Demonstrate extensive knowledge of and direct support experience in required technology (eg. AutoCAD, Revit, NavisWorks, ProjectWise v8i, etc.);
ELECTRICAL FIELD ENGINEER
· Monitoring the electrical works for conformance with the provisions of the contract documents and the procedures manual.
· Serving as site representative in absence of senior electrical engineer and MEP manager, for all matters related to construction quality assurance of electrical works.
· Monitoring the electrical works for conformance with the provisions of the contract documents and the Procedures manual
· Reviewing all the electrical shop drawings, method statements & ITPs and discussing with the team with relevant supporting documents to process for approval or disapproval.
· Coordinating and supervising the installation work of electrical items.
· Checking the contractors' As-built electrical drawings for adequacy.
· Assisting with the final inspection of the work and reviewing the adequacy and accuracy of punch lists.
· Monitoring and controlling the day to day activities of the electrical inspectors i.e. site work inspection as well as inspection of the materials delivered in Contractors store.
· Ensuring that inspections are carried out in time and quality of installation and delivered materials is maintained as per the relevant specifications/ standards as well as relevant local Authority’s regulations/ requirements.
· Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
· At least 10 years’ experience in a similar working on villas or High-rise projects preferably based in the Middle East.
· Working under the direction of a Team Lead the incumbent will be accountable for:
· Receiving materials, equipment, and supplies (“items”) from various shipping modes, verifying quantities received, and noting discrepancies.
· Unloading items, examining for damage, and moving to storage or onward shipping area, utilizing various material handling equipment.
· Selecting specific storage locations within the framework of general warehousing plan.
· Storing, stacking, and palletizing items considering use, size, shape, weight, quantity, spoilage, pilferage, contamination and safety of others.
· Packing, crating, and otherwise preparing items for shipment using a variety of materials and equipment.
· Staging items for onward shipment, working closely with Customer representatives.
· Delivering materials to Customers.
· Performing office moves (including assembly/disassembly of furniture).
· Escorting uncleared personnel within warehouse.
· Palletizing, netting, and weighing items in preparation for shipping.
· Operating forklifts and other material handling equipment.
· Cleaning warehouse space.
· Must be able to lift and carry 70 lbs.
· Be able to work in a team environment and independently.
· Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Must be capable of interacting with all levels of government personnel.
· Must be willing to commit to one year of an unaccompanied overseas assignment.
· Must be 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
· Must have an active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph at a minimum.
· Must be able to speak, read, and understand English.
· Must be able to balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; places success of team above own interests; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
· Must be willing & ready to travel (Approximately 20% required).
· Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all HVAC and Fire Fighting Mechanical and related works prior to execution.
· Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the MEP Manager for approval prior to execution at site.
· Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
· Manages directly and provide engineering and technical supports to all the Mechanical work groups at site.
· Plans the execution of all HVAC and Fire Fighting Mechanical related works and coordinates the works to Electrical and civil groups.
· Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all Mechanical groups at site.
· Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
· Supports the MEP Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the Mechanical scope at the site.
· The candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidates must have 5-10 years of experience including GCC/Qatar experience and ideally have worked on leisure, hotel and residential projects.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Location: New York
- Maintain a line of communication and a collaborative working relationship with the AECOM Leadership team
- Prepare project proposals, negotiate contracts and fees, and coordinate bidding process
- Manage quality control and team performance for all phases of interiors projects
- Manage project schedule, budgets, and set-up with sub-contractors, vendors and consultants, including preparation and execution of consultant contracts
- Manage and maintain existing client relationships while developing new and to identify and source potential projects
- Track financial performance of projects
- Consistently provide complete and timely communication of project information to and from clients and project team
- Ensure projects conform to contract and monitor construction administration
- Mentor and coach staff for growth
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Interior Design or related field
- 8+ years of related experience, including demonstrated success as a project manager on a range of interiors project types
- Experience with all phases of the project, including pre-design through post-occupancy
- Experience negotiating project scope and fees
- Experience in maintaining fiscal accountability of projects
- Experienced in maintaining and building new client relationships
- Thorough knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
- Self-starter, leader, manage and mentor multiple project teams
- Able to work and lead a complex team structure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
- LEED Accreditation required within 12 months of employment
Location: United States of America
- Working with the AECOM’s Program and Project Managers (PMs) on identifying specific needs
- Researching and negotiating with possible sources
- Assisting the PM on which provider to select as the subcontractor
- Soliciting and awarding subcontracts
- Administering the entire lifecycle of the subcontract
- Providing assistance to AECOM’s Program and Project Managers on Federal government procurement
- Working with Project Managers to ensure compliance with internal procurement policies, as well as Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) requirements
- Assist in preparation of proposals in response to federal government request for proposals (RFPs)
- Perform market research to locate new sources
- Conduct negotiation with subcontractors on terms and conditions, price and schedule
- Conduct price and/or cost analysis and write narrative to justify pricing as fair and reasonable
- Pre- and post- award administration of subcontracts from the micro-purchase threshold to Cost Exceeding the Simplified Acquisition Threshold (CESAT) from cradle to grave
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related
- 3+ years of negotiation and administration of subcontracts in a Federal Government contracting environment
- Fundamental knowledge of Subcontract Administration to include T&M, Labor Hour, Cost Reimbursable, Fixed Price Contracts, Basic Ordering (ID/IQ) subcontract experience is a must
- Practical working knowledge of the FAR and Department of Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFARs) is required
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of PC software packages (Word, Excel, Adobe Professional and Power Point) typically associated with procurement
· Electrical systems design including power distribution, EHV, HV and LV substations, Earthling, protection and secondary systems;
· Technical studies including modelling and computational analysis;
· Electrical project cost estimating;
· Mentoring graduates and junior technical engineering staff.
· Working at AECOM will give you the opportunity to be involved electrical engineering works associated with transmission and distribution utility networks, renewable projects, rail traction and generation projects.
· You will be given exposure to projects across all industries including networks, defence, coal seam gas, mining, generation and transport.
· This is an expression of interest campaign
· Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Required);
· CPEng / RPEQ (or working towards);
· Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Required);
· Project Management & Quality Management procedures (Desirable).
· Minimum of 6 years’ relevant working experience working on utility networks, industrial sites, defence or renewable generation projects within a dynamic consulting and design environment;
· Experience in High voltage and low voltage reticulation, earthing, substation design and protection systems;
WORKPLACE SAFETY & HEALTH OFFICER
- Represent and report to the Client / SO / SO Rep to identify, assess and make recommendations to manage foreseeable risks and safety infringements
- Attend to Contractor’s Safety Committee Meetings
- Conduct audits of all contractors to ensure compliance with agreed safety management plans
- Monitor and review the implementation of the SHE plan.
- Be an advisor to guide and lead risk assessment amongst the Contractor teams and areas requiring more attention, including risk reduction or systems improvement
- Attend toolbox and pre-start meetings as appropriate
- Manage site wide communication of all safety information
- Manage overall reporting of safety statistics and man-hours including lead and lag indicators
- Lead investigations and reporting on any incident or near miss
- Produce and overall site wide safety calendar of events and issues and conduct and monitor all site wide safety drills and exercises
- Ensure Contractor’s implementation of all aspects of the approved Safety Management Plan and the associated and referenced work practices.
- Diploma in relevant field
- Registered WSHO with Ministry of Manpower
- Registered Environment Control Officer ECO with the National Environment Agency NEA would be an added advantage
- Possess more than 3 years working experience in health and safety management systems in civil engineering and construction environment.
- Possess good knowledge of safety, health, environmental protection
- Familiar with ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 management systems and Singapore legal and statutory requirements.
RESIDENT TECHNICAL OFFICER
- Carry out progress monitoring, site supervision and inspection, quality control of construction work on site ensuring it is carried out to the approved drawings, specifications, local standards, authority regulations and requirements.
- Provide regular progress on the works as per contractor’s approved program, including any non-compliance reports
- Handle contractors’ queries, reports and verify progress claims within the provisions of the Building Regulations
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical or Building Services Engineering from a recognized tertiary institution
- Minimum 5 years as RTO / Clerk Of Work (M&E) and relevant experience in cable tunneling projects.
- Registered M&E RTO with IES/ACES