· Increase new and existing customers focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets in assigned segment / territory.
· Identify customer needs, price analysis, offer and negotiate to secure order.
· Prepare sales plan, perform regular status reviews and propose recovery plans.
· Increase market share and monitor competitions for Electrification products.
· Prepare offers in coordination with bid and proposal department.
· Ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers including prices and trading conditions are maintained.
· To be considered for this role, you will possess a Degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 3 years of experience in LV product / switchgear industry. The role will ideally suit someone with good presentation skills, strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
SENIOR MANAGER CIVIL
· Coordinate with project lead engineer to develop layout, section drawings, building arrangements, station service and BOMs for the substation civil and structural design packages.
· Support project execution, civil and structural engineering activities with emphasis on; on-time delivery, quality of deliverables and project costs.
· Prepare design briefs, tender documentation for outsourced design and recommend suppliers for certain limits of value in the project.
· Responsible for the management of external consultants to get appropriate designs for the projects, within the scheduled time.
· Provide construction, installation, commissioning support and complete site Inspection, test plans for various activities.
· Gather information from site in form of red mark drawings to issue as-built drawings.
· Perform studies, analysis, foundations, buildings, support structures and utilize knowledge of IEE, AISC, ASTM, NFPA and other codes to ensure the requirements of substation specialties.
· To be considered for this role, you will possess a Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree with 8 – 12 years of experience in Civil Engineering like road design, drainage grading and certification to seal drawings / calculations. You will ideally have knowledge of MS Office, Lotus Notes, Calculation tools like STAAD or SAP2000 as well as designing tools like Civil 3D, AUTOCAD or Micro station. The role will ideally suit someone with knowledge of civil and structural codes like Eurocode / BS, IBC 2009 and relevant ASTM standards.
· Lead Software projects through entire software development life-cycle.
· Conduct Requirements gathering with customers and stakeholders and documenting the requirements.
· Research and evaluate various technologies to formulate a technical design that best suits the requirements.
· Provide development estimates for software deliverables and assist project managers in creating development plans.
· Develop & recommend software deliverables in liaison with the relevant ABB methodologies.
· Ensure all the work is unit tested, and is performed effectively pertaining to the performance guidelines.
· Undertake quality control / Verification and Validation (V&V) activities in particular code reviews.
· Design, develop and / or re-engineer highly complex application components, integrated software packages and programs.
· To be considered for this role, you will possess a Degree in Information Technology with strong Automated Testing (Junit / Selenium) knowledge. You will ideally have Experience in Continuous Integration environment (e.g. Hudson/Jenkins/MAVEN) with GIT, and Java IDEs (Eclipse / IntelliJ) and working Knowledge in SQL report writing (e.g. Business Objects / Jasper / SSRS) with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Skilled in COTS (Commercial “Off-The-Shelf”) software solution development with Mobile Web Application will be an added advantage.
SENIOR UNIX ADMINSTRATOR
· Ensure that high standard of service is maintained and act as a 2nd / 3rd level support engineer, by performing intermediate to advanced level support tasks.
· Provide input into monthly capacity reports for client infrastructure and assist in the implementation of recommendations as coordinated by Senior members of the team
· Provide patch reports to supported clients detailing the current operating system and firmware patch revisions on their infrastructure and provide recommendations based on available patch revisions.
· Facilitate user access management and perform security audits on client infrastructure as required.
· Perform Installation and configuration of operating systems in adherence to client specifications and established standards.
· Provide UNIX based application support to Samba, Email server technologies, OpenLDAP, DNS and NIS+ etc.
· Conduct root cause investigations for major support incidents and execute tasks in accordance with ABB Enterprise Software technical and core process standards.
· To be considered for this role you will have a Degree / Diploma with 3 years of experience in UNIX customer support role and skilled in 1 or more operating systems like HPUX / AIX / Solaris / Linux with strong analytical and problem solving skills. You will also have demonstrated knowledge in UNIX Shell / Perl / Python scripting and experience in enterprise backups with enterprise monitoring. This role will suit someone with strong written and verbal communication skills along with demonstrated experience in working with multiple teams in remote locations.
MECHANICAL (WORKSHOP) ENGINEER
· Oversee the mechanical automation assembly activities, supporting stakeholders like Engineering, Commissioning, Project team on automation mechanical related assembly, modification, troubleshooting.
· Project management: ensure the execution of projects from engineering, project, commissioning, FAT till SAT.
· Schedule deliverables and ensure achievement of system quality and customer satisfaction
· Commissioning of the Robotic automation system mechanical set-up, quality & performance inspection, testing & troubleshooting, Robot programming, buy off testing etc.
· Building up of system standardization & optimization in mechanical assemblies.
· Participate in engineering process optimization for productivity improvement. .
· Engineering process improvement and optimizing the work flow to maximize engineering productivity.
· To be considered for the role, you need to have minimum a ITE, or Diploma qualification in mechanical related Engineering and minimum 5 years working experience in automation engineering environment. Has strong knowledge of mechanical assembly, standardization and trouble shooting in robotic automation industry. Possess knowledge of Robot programming, Automation electrical control circuit design will be a plus point. Has basic project management skills building long term relationship with stake holder and strong communication and negotiation skill. Good relationship with Automation System Integrator, and End User would be an added advantage
· Develop project execution plans, monitoring and controlling of schedules & project phases including site works, forming the project team, participating in procurement decisions and ensuring project execution
· Actively develops personal relationship with all level of the organization internally as well externally with the customers.
· Oversee and control project finances with an objective to maximize financial efficiency.
· Actively strives to optimize overall resource planning and resource utilization. Provide leadership to project team and stay customer focused
· Act proactively to avoid/ minimize risk and turn situations into opportunities. Pursue opportunities for Variation Orders
· Understand project contracts thoroughly, uses this knowledge to negotiate and utilizes terms and conditions to ABB’s advantage
· Perform monthly and fortnightly reviews with the team, monitor and control the performance of project(s) in execution to ensure project completion
· Participate in pre-sales discussions and risk reviews and execution of strategies with proposal team and functions.
· To be considered for the role, you need to have a Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Electrical or Instrumentation & Control Engineering with 8-10 years of experience in Project Management of which at least 4 years of experience in handling international project. Has experience handing offshore & onshore power generation projects of high complexity or value (25MUSD). Previous experience of managing projects in Asia Pacific would be preferred. Project Management Certification, from PMI, (ABB Certified Project Management professionals). Able to work in a multicultural environment and leading cross cultural teams and ability to maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders while leading and managing complex and/or large projects.
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
· Oversee the field technicians with planning, monitoring, technical support and other activities during on-site repair of systems or products.
· Diagnose technical problems, determines corrective actions, and repairs products and/or systems via remote or on-site service.
· Ensure timely and cost-effective planning of on-site technicians in accordance with contractual agreements or single service requests. Prepares all material needed for on-site activities and ensures its arrival to site per the approved schedule.
· Ensure site activities meet contractual requirements. Monitors assistance services to ensure appropriate quality levels.
· Coordinate laboratory testing and notifies field technicians if production tests have shown resolution of technical issues.
· Execute repair activities on products in and out of warranty.
· To be considered for the role, you need to have a Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering and more than 5 years of service experience in the utility industry. Understanding of power system network and power product know-how will be an advantage.
· Be the key contact point between Electrical System Integration and our clients answering queries, offering professional advice and introducing eSI system portfolio.
· Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales.
· Adjust content of sales presentations by studying different type of sales segment and focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of industry segment.
· Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual sales analyses using Sales forces.
· Monitor competition by gathering current competitor information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, sales techniques, etc.
· Recommend changes in eSI portfolio and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
· To be considered for the role, you need to have a Degree in Engineering preferably in Electrical Engineering or Automation & Control with minimum 5 years’ experience in automation control system (DCS/PLC) for industrial plants. Has track record of successful project portfolio and sales exposure. Past experience in Power Management System/ SCADA/ MCC/ switchgear will be added advantage.