- Charter ship and ensure suitable cargo with reasonable freight.
- Explore and maintain long term business relationship with owners, such as CVC (Consecutive Voyage Charter), COA (Contract of Affreightment) and TC (Time Charter) chartering.
- Negotiate Charter Party terms and conditions to Company’s standards.
- Ensure suitable tonnage availability at reasonable cost for trading teams.
- Work closely with traders and attend to their enquiries.
- Provide accurate and timely shipping information to trading teams to facilitate smooth trading activities.
- Provide advice on commercial matters affecting operations and demurrage risk exposure.
- Update, maintain and provide reports and statistics data to other business units and management.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Maritime Studies or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of experience in tanker or oil & gas industry
- Possess strong network within the Shipping / Oceanic transport industry
- Good knowledge in time chartering is an added advantage
- Possess good interpersonal communication skill
- Independent and as well as a good team player
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified